Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 233. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
I won't take credit for this, this goes to urology but proof Librex is the same dev as Liberty

http://libertycoins.co

Scam confirmed, move on guys.

HAHAHAHA!! Grin Grin You got to be shitting me!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I won't take credit for this, this goes to urology but proof Librex is the same dev as Liberty

Scam confirmed, move on guys.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
My phone says "LibraceCoin" lol. Guys, i called this coin "Liberty" too.. that's what Librex sounds like! the "X" is given as a "Y" sound so it's easy to mess it up. Pronounce it "Librey". You really dump your coins over a typo?
Activity: 163
lol, the Crypto community is full of women and complete trolls. All of this FUD over a typo?.. Losers

I don't think you know what a typo is. This is a typo. LibertyCoin is not a typo.

last time i checked auto -correct does not add capitals in two places also no one knows if he even used a phone and why on earth did dev have liberty coin on his mind at that time.

Librex, Liberty.. similar words.. could be an easy mistake.. Him typing the word Liberty means absolutely nothing and doesn't link the dev to any other coin. To suggest anything otherwise, is sheer lunacy and does nothing but reveal that your true location is Bagholder City, SDC
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 801
lol, the Crypto community is full of women and complete trolls. All of this FUD over a typo?.. Losers

The fact you're typing is letting everyone know you bought a bag high up

The fact I'm typing is because I either want cheap coins or humored by the mistake Shocked
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"THERE AREN'T ENOUGH LIFEBOATS FOR EVERYONE!"

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
someone just made a freudian slip
http://i60.tinypic.com/ae4b9j.jpg
oh dear
some bagholders are going to crying to there wives tonight
we all know how libertycoin ended Smiley

Just dumped all my LXC.  Not going to make the same mistake as I did with Liberty... scam dev's in it just to make a quick buck.

Moving over to ShadowCoin... whose developer is rynomster, one of the most talented and respected dev's in altcoins. SDC will have full mobile staking wallet today which also includes instant p2p encrypted messaging and stealth transfers.

It's nothing more than a typical autocorrect-error via smartphone-twitter. I do this a thousand times a day. Librex will be corrected to Liberty. Try it out yourselves. This guy is not the Libertydev and everyone who dumps because of this after the last days might have no clue what he's doing.

well i just tried it on my phone and when typing librex it was not corrected so liberty has to be what he typed, im from the uk.

Class! it took you how long to come up with that?

haha from US here, when I type Librex it autocorrects to Liberace.  Cheesy

Also, if it was autocorrect it wouldn't add the "Coin" on without a space. I wonder what happened.
PANIC PANIC
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

I don't think you know what a typo is. Ths is a typo. LibertyCoin is not a typo.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Prepare for world big dump
legendary
i wanted to buy back in, near 3k. this is a trade coin expect people to fud and support it, but as we all know mistakes like these are not easily forgiven.

I agree here.. but looking at the depth on this, it's about to bounce... big time.  I have no doubt this dev is legit.  Staking on an android is no IE trick.. Wink

staking is not a big deal, its the zerocash they wanted to make money off if its a scam. so many tried and have failed to implement it

But.......but.........Bangomatic promised me they would deliver! He even knows the magic dude who's implementing it!

Hahaha Grin Couldn't produce this good FUD even if I wanted to Cheesy

What's the opposite of FUD is there a handy acronym?
Activity: 163
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
i wanted to buy back in, near 3k. this is a trade coin expect people to fud and support it, but as we all know mistakes like these are not easily forgiven.

I agree here.. but looking at the depth on this, it's about to bounce... big time.  I have no doubt this dev is legit.  Staking on an android is no IE trick.. Wink

staking is not a big deal, its the zerocash they wanted to make money off if its a scam. so many tried and have failed to implement it

But.......but.........Bangomatic promised me they would deliver! He even knows the magic dude who's implementing it!

Hahaha Grin Couldn't produce this good FUD even if I wanted to Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
My advise is wait and let the dev answer this. Like I said I have had communications with both Templar77 and the LibrexDev, I find NO similarity in language or grammar.
so what is the history of this coin? is it the same as libertycoin?

NO! Librexcoin has different developers, different code, different road map. Nothing in common with Libertycrapcoin.

i asked because i wanted to make sure.

i have very disturbing evidence that these devs are the same as Liberty scam Coin

read this tweet carefully
https://twitter.com/LibrexCoin/status/498948442203631616

* i have a screenshot in case it gets deleted.

I would not say that's disturbing or conclusive evidence that it's the same developer, but Dev will have to answer that question.

yep another fuck up by them! sub 1000 in no time

disturbing or not. we all know they dumped all there coins and left the coin dead. they even dumped on this iconicexpert dude.

THEY ALREADY DELETED THE TWEET THE ARE TRYING TO COVER UP !!!!

Did you expect them to leave it?HuhHuhHuh Come on now.
legendary

oh dear

Just dumped all my LXC.  Not going to make the same mistake as I did with Liberty... scam dev's in it just to make a quick buck.

Moving over to ShadowCoin... whose developer is rynomster, one of the most talented and respected dev's in altcoins. SDC will have full mobile staking wallet today which also includes instant p2p encrypted messaging and stealth transfers.

It's nothing more than a typical autocorrect-error via smartphone-twitter. I do this a thousand times a day. Librex will be corrected to Liberty. Try it out yourselves. This guy is not the Libertydev and everyone who dumps because of this after the last days might have no clue what he's doing.

well i just tried it on my phone and when typing librex it was not corrected so liberty has to be what he typed, im from the uk.

Also, if it was autocorrect it wouldn't add the "Coin" on without a space. I wonder what happened.

It's obvious.

Phone auto-corrected "librexcoin" to "libertycoin"

iphone recognizes betr as a word, look it up in the dictionary it exists.

>.<

how do you know he even tweeted  via a phone, aernt coders mostly on their phone and also i just tried auto correct librex was not corrected to liberty

I'm just having funsies here because i know iphones save previously written words so the dev could be totally innocent but dang not proof reading tweets.

Why spend all the time on the animations and graphics to be so sloppy :O
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
so what is the history of this coin? is it the same as libertycoin?

NO! Librexcoin has different developers, different code, different road map. Nothing in common with Libertycrapcoin.

i asked because i wanted to make sure.

i have very disturbing evidence that these devs are the same as Liberty scam Coin

read this tweet carefully
https://twitter.com/LibrexCoin/status/498948442203631616

* i have a screenshot in case it gets deleted.

I would not say that's disturbing or conclusive evidence that it's the same developer, but Dev will have to answer that question.

yep another fuck up by them! sub 1000 in no time

disturbing or not. we all know they dumped all there coins and left the coin dead. they even dumped on this iconicexpert dude.

THEY ALREADY DELETED THE TWEET THE ARE TRYING TO COVER UP !!!!

oh dear

It's obvious.

>.<

Are you retarded?  Yea, an unrecognizable word, "LibrexCoin" was auto-corrected into another unrecognizable word, "LibertyCoin" keeping it one word, with capital L & C.  

Nice logic, sherlock.

Really grapsing at straws. Agreed. LibertyCoin is not in the dictionary. But as for the guy saying the "L" is a similarity, that is just silly.With that logic any coin beginning with the letter "L" would be considered similar.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

oh dear

haha from US here, when I type Librex it autocorrects to Liberace.  Cheesy

It's obvious.

>.<

Yea, an unrecognizable word, "LibrexCoin" was auto-corrected into another unrecognizable word, "LibertyCoin" keeping it one word, with capital L & C.  

Nice logic...
Jump to: