Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 237. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Could someone explain how this coin can have anon if zerocoin hasn't completed development yet? Isn't this another anon coin making promises about 100% trustless and decentralised anon that hasn't actually been delivered yet?
This is a development direction. There is a WP out next week that explains a different version of anon, librexsend. The zerocoin code is available, zerocash the better system is not yet available.
Activity: 224
Could someone explain how this coin can have anon if zerocoin hasn't completed development yet? Isn't this another anon coin making promises about 100% trustless and decentralised anon that hasn't actually been delivered yet?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Guess who is in first place as the highest appreciation of 24 hours? Roll Eyes
Librexcoin  Grin

$ 0.028 for one LXC is peanut price, Librexcoin can easily be worth more than $ 2.00 each LXC, Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

This is the Worlds FIRST staking mobile wallet! in BETA and working great. Those changes are coming soon.

Sorry to say but for me and many this is not the first staking mobile wallet. The first full functional android pos staking wallet for sure it will be Shadowcoin.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

This is the Worlds FIRST staking mobile wallet! in BETA and working great. Those changes are coming soon.

Sorry to say but for me and many this is not the first staking mobile wallet. The first full functional android pos staking wallet for sure it will be Shadowcoin.
legendary
looks like the weak handed sold out  Grin

Also I'd like to report that I have had the wallet open and staking all day, and listening to Pandora all day and my phone (Galaxy S3) only dropped from 89% to 57% charge. So it is def. not wasteful of power. I will be glad when dev release the full wallet with cool graphics though.
Trolls buy some cheap coins you will not regret  Roll Eyes

Listen this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au-PyXrm4pM#t=109
legendary
the app is awesome no one is complaining about the app. if someone is it is straight out fudding. a app cannot sustain volume. its the anon we want. if people expecting this to reach 10-15k and stay there for 3 months think again mate. others will bring out the app for their coin and we will be at 1k-2k again
I would not say that...the android shows development. The market just needs to see a clear direction and an explanation of the development plans. The android app was nice but it is just a basic wallet. We need a full feature mobile wallet with anon capabilities...full feature mobile would be impressive. Basic staking android wallet...shows progress.

legendary
the app is awesome no one is complaining about the app. if someone is it is straight out fudding. a app cannot sustain volume. its the anon we want. if people expecting this to reach 10-15k and stay there for 3 months think again mate. others will bring out the app for their coin and we will be at 1k-2k again

In 3 weeks LibrexSend will launch. 100% decentralized anon solution. This anon is no copy. This is coded 100% by the developers. White paper next week. This will be integrated into mobile app as well.
I would not say that...the android shows development. The market just needs to see a clear direction and an explanation of the development plans. The android app was nice but it is just a basic wallet. We need a full feature mobile wallet with anon capabilities...full feature mobile would be impressive. Basic staking android wallet...shows progress.
Grin
Activity: 182
Here come the SDC zerocoin trolls. This dev has made it so clear about it. Yet they still troll t. People are buying this coin right now because they made good on neigh exceeded their promise and delivered a working product that stakes all the time not just at night or charging and did it days sooner then said. Go back to SDC and troll the zerocoin bullshit there. Wankers.  Roll Eyes
I only see questions regarding zerocoin vs zerocash...there is no trolling. SDC has delivered instant encrypted messaging, stealth addresses and is working on the second leg of complete trustless anon transfers, zero knowledge or zk-snarks. This is a different path than zerocoin so there is no reason for SDC holders to troll here. I own both SDC and LXC, I know SDC is the real deal and I am trying to figure out if LXC is as well. The explanation from the dev sounded as if he was going to copy the zerocoin or zerocash code...I'm not sure I see the benefit. If the anon send released in the scheduled WP is true anon, why switch to zerocoin system? I am hoping the dev further clarifies what the path is, if it is just coping code then I don't need to be an investor.
Questions do not equal trolling.
Activity: 224
god dam it Cheesy this easy will go to 15k this days
This dev is very ninja  Shocked he released the android wallet 3 days before deadline...

DEV   Wink

That´s me  Grin

Trolls   Kiss
Activity: 126
look at that dump, defo Iconic expert doing this

Iconic Expert's current coin is XCloudcoin, not LXC.
Terrorist speed and stock exchange.
Activity: 322

Iconic Expert's current coin is XCloudcoin, not LXC.
Activity: 182
legendary
Zerocoin will come in about 3 months.

I would not hold my breath. In ANC we have been waiting since before christmas.

Ok dude whatever you say. please dont come over here and start dumping shit on our thread again there is no call for that. Just please wait and see if the dev can deliver as he promises ok?

If you read my posts I did not once dump shit, but asked pertinent questions. Furthermore my questions also lead to the dev giving some substance to the claims regarding zerocoin, while you where just fluttering along screaming "Yay, we haz zerocoin/cash yay!" doing your best to interrupt all efforts to get some actual information for the community. A community that should by rights be sceptical to all such claims.

I have invested some in this coin now, but I would be astonished if the devs in fact bring zerocoin along by october, no matter what the captain of the cheerleadingsquad says.

They have a whitepaper coming in the next week for Librexsend, which is a temporary anon solution until Zerocoin. And they're aware of how ambitious it is to pursue Zerocoin. You should go chat with the dev in IRC. They're pretty reasonable. Also they just delivered the first staking wallet, something that many have tried and failed to do, which is a huge credit to their abilities.

Yes, will be nice to see what librexsend actually is. I don't see the need to chat with the devs about zerocoin, maybe they will deliver  but likely not. Let's just say I am hedging my bets. Meanwhile I just sold enough librex to get back my initial buy-inn with a very nice profit, so now it's time to lean back and see what all the fuzz is about.

They will deliver.

You have no idea who they have working on zerocoin...but I do.

It will happen.

All the negative comments wont stop it.

Maybe once they integrate, they will share the code with anoncoin, i dont know.
Jump to: