Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 236. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
if they have succeeded with this then the next step is to go overtime on promotion trying to get as many android users globally savvy to this feature.

If its as simple as downloading an app and letting it stake, advertisements should be plastered on every android related website you can find, possibly a donation fund for promotion would be good if not one already.

GL

This is a great idea. Do you know of some good Android user site that we should list it up on? As for coins if you have none and want to test it you can always come to the irc https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net?channel=#librexcoin channel where some small samples are "rained on you" once in a while. when you get some you can test the app. So that pretty much is a free sample.
Dev great  job !!!! Smiley to 15k !!!!!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
if they have succeeded with this then the next step is to go overtime on promotion trying to get as many android users globally savvy to this feature.

If its as simple as downloading an app and letting it stake, advertisements should be plastered on every android related website you can find, possibly a donation fund for promotion would be good if not one already.

GL

This is a great idea. Do you know of some good Android user site that we should list it up on? As for coins if you have none and want to test it you can always come to the irc https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net?channel=#librexcoin channel where some small samples are "rained on you" once in a while. when you get some you can test the app. So that pretty much is a free sample.
Amazing coin. LXC is really going into some places.
to 14k  maybe .....
Activity: 243
Amazing coin. LXC is really going into some places.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
shadow coin will take volume from lxc as they release their android wallet today

you should sell sdc and invest in LXC, you will be happy then.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Easily worth 10k!
We just seen a dump which barely broke the 4.4k support line, due to people hoping back on board the sdc train.
I'd say we are due for a nice little correction.
today  maybe 9k or 10k easy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Interesting coin you guys have here. Picked 20,000 or so up in the last sell off and will watch to see how you compete. I'm picking this coin has a bit more room to grow than certain others and seems to have done a damn fine job with the Android wallet.

Keep up the great work dev - some big fish watching this one ;-)
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
shadow coin will take volume from lxc as they release their android wallet today
legendary
LXC
BTC VOL    242.96332626 BTC !!!
Activity: 334

GL

well you do have to buy coins for it before it will stake

I have LXC in the tens of thousands, bought when it was under 1200. I was just wondering if anyone has seen results from staking yet. I know it works.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Failed to listen on any port. Use -listen=0 if you want this.
legendary
Activity: 801

GL

I'm guessing there is a way to buy Librex through the app or that is in development next? Otherwise why am I here!
legendary

GL

legendary
Activity: 1050
Devs will deliver.

I have confidence in their ability.

I've been saying it since 1k.

This is a coin to watch.
Activity: 432

GL

It is working fine... Cool

legendary
Activity: 801

GL
Activity: 334
Has anyone made any profit with the wallet yet? I'm curious on the numbers before I decide how many to throw in the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Could someone explain how this coin can have anon if zerocoin hasn't completed development yet? Isn't this another anon coin making promises about 100% trustless and decentralised anon that hasn't actually been delivered yet?
This is a development direction. There is a WP out next week that explains a different version of anon, librexsend. The zerocoin code is available, zerocash the better system is not yet available.

this weekend
legendary
Activity: 1330
Could someone explain how this coin can have anon if zerocoin hasn't completed development yet? Isn't this another anon coin making promises about 100% trustless and decentralised anon that hasn't actually been delivered yet?

go read OP.

Jump to: