Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 256. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Librexcoindev what  price to expect next week Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Medr and 666try will be deleted every time they post. I left the two posts where he was answering his own post but forgot accounts. This kind of BS trolling is not allowed.

It's moderated thread just delete some post of them after that PM them to stop writing on this thread,
Still if they don't stop just report the post to moderator they will handle after that.

This will happen if they troll bs again. I am not against people saying negative things or asking questions but this is a clear attempt to just fud. When it's become very obvious what they are doing.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
You troll shit again in this thread medar I will delete your posts 100% regardless of what you say on them. Same for 666try. Quit rehashing old shit. you troll in this thread I will do the same as medar. There are ways to mask ip.
ok
-can you tell us about your team?
How do you progress and may we see some video few minutes working on wallet?
-do you have some another accounts on bitcointalk or this one is first?
-What is your earlier work in crypto if you have some ?

You troll shit again in this thread medar I will delete your posts 100% regardless of what you say on them. Same for 666try. Quit rehashing old shit. you troll in this thread I will do the same as medar. There are ways to mask ip.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
medar i remember you supporting ARCOIN clear scamcoin with proof.
any proof for call librex scam?
yes there is discussion for zerocash implement.

while others sleep someone dumping..
why i'm not surprised
dev newbie **lot of promises..price jumps high..and now..
a lot of scams these days..

and people like you whit multiple account for quote yourself need get bann from bitcointalk
Same story i was told about NAV coin, AR coin ..and I Didn't support them..
promising coins.. i just lost my money on those scams..
l told l will give my support..but dev AR dev deleted all post h don't like..l was angry..
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

1000 sat it really cheap for such coins, pump is already coming Smiley
Activity: 157
Medr and 666try will be deleted every time they post. I left the two posts where he was answering his own post but forgot accounts. This kind of BS trolling is not allowed.
Dude
I had mistaken quote myself..and i didn't delete so if you like drama..
Also my english is not representative and l have difficulty to explain some things..
But l think i had a point.
I don't have multiple accounts you can ask admin..if you don't like what i'm talking about that's another thing!

You got caught red handed. Now you try to shake free. lol  Roll Eyes
hey guys dont you understand low price means  you got more cheap coins and after that 5k price for sure next week Smiley this coin is promising

Hi! Where information?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

It's moderated thread just delete some post of them after that PM them to stop writing on this thread,
Still if they don't stop just report the post to moderator they will handle after that.

Such provocateurs have to kick under the ass from the forum forever Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
WOW! so many FUD's on this coin thread, means this coin really very promising
otherwise FUD's don't waste time here to argue.
Activity: 212
Right now price is so high!
for 10 mil coins with promises.around 500 to 800 sat..after android wallet we can talk..

Shut up, you not effective fudders are worse than scamy devs and coins.
Play some BF4 or something, LXC look extremly promising.
And don't forget to change account noob.

+1

LOL MedaR so lame complaining about the price being high... go buy some PayPRo, price and quality will match your standards...

Eth.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

good.

we are expecting whitepaper now Smiley
why i'm not surprised

This is the proof post.
Activity: 224
hey guys dont you understand low price means  you got more cheap coins and after that 5k price for sure next week Smiley this coin is promising
100sat идeт..

Dream more, fucking Freeloader
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
All fud came from people active in anoncoin.
This is not fud. I will support 100% the first implementation of Zerocoin.

Question for you lunokhod2 Your coin is named "ANONCOIN" what anon do you provide? Just wondering. And as a followup question when you launched "ANONCOIN" did you have working "anon" solution at launch?
Activity: 360
medar i remember you supporting ARCOIN clear scamcoin with proof.
any proof for call librex scam?
yes there is discussion for zerocash implement.

why i'm not surprised

and people like you whit multiple account for quote yourself need get bann from bitcointalk
legendary
Activity: 1330
Yes it is cheap for anon coin and coin with some new features..But l dont understand how do you people buy something based only on promises?
why dev dont give us some more explanations on his work...maybe some youtube video..or other proof of dev work
also negative fud is the same as positive fud..l don't know who work for who?

stupid kid.

if we buy on fact, we do not make money. cuz, ppl smarter than you already in. or insider got most share of market cap.

only buying promise, we will profit if dev deliver.

use your peanut brain.  take your own risk, moron. and fuck off fud
Jump to: