Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 251. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I don't expect the price to increase much until we see some code Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
  People are purchased in large volumes for 15K, but it is necessary to sell to a very small volume, others hold warrants to 10K... frightened weaklings, speculators and lol  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Well I know he is not a scam dev, however it would bring more confidence here, more investors, more money and a bigger healthier community. Thats all.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
l like this one!  Cool
  No, as this... 
l think our dev is from Ukraine so that picture might be inappropriate

Wrote that the Devs from Europe and America. Putin was the great man, one against the arrogant West (do not take to heart, but the government of the USA the real aggressors, everywhere climb with its false democracy). What is happening in Ukraine is very bad, but Putin has nothing to do with, Russia has always helped Ukraine at a loss. It was the work of Western liberals. But let's leave politics aside, I love and respect all people, if they are worthy, regardless of their race and ethnicity.
legendary
l like this one!  Cool

No, as this...

l think our dev is from Ukraine so that picture might be inappropriate
Activity: 406
Someone is accumulating.  Grin
legendary
l will put some buy orders at 900 sat
if luck strikes me l will 2x or 3x good next week Roll Eyes
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
@Librexcoindev

Did you think about Proof of Developer @ coinssource or cryptoasian ? It would give a huge piece of confidence in this coin.

The Dev does look legit to me, no IPO, no premine, the source code is on github and has been checked by several people.

Once he delivers the beta android app, all fears will vanish and the price will take a sharp rise.
@Librexcoindev

Did you think about Proof of Developer @ coinssource or cryptoasian ? It would give a huge piece of confidence in this coin.

+ screenshots of the android wallet. Like that: Top 100 of coin market cap and all green: perfect to caught the attention.  Cool
Activity: 350
@Librexcoindev

That's me  Cool
Everyone else

One of the previous posts clearly illustrates what happens now. LibrexCoin main coin these days. Roll Eyes

That's one good looking order book.

That's me  Cool
Everyone else

One of the previous posts clearly illustrates what happens now. LibrexCoin main coin these days. Roll Eyes
I should say its what will happen when they release it. Smiley
  Look at us in a few weeks...       HATERS GONNA HATE Grin 

there is no doubt that it will Smiley

Wow! It's going so fast now! Everybody wants to join to party.  We might see 3k-4k today, even more !
I should say its what will happen when they release it. Smiley
  Look at us in a few weeks...       HATERS GONNA HATE Grin 

there is no doubt that it will Smiley
Perfect! Thanks     Dev post this on the OP!
  as much as I would love to I can't. Smiley   I did toss it up on twitter as fan art. Smiley

Better girl should Grin
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Perfect! Thanks

Dev post this on the OP!

as much as I would love to I can't. Smiley   I did toss it up on twitter as fan art. Smiley
legendary
5 btcs buy wall at 1000sat
5 % of all** 500000 coins buy wall
now we are talking
Jump to: