Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 253. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Android wallet beta version will be released in one week...

HELL YEAH!!! This is mobile phone mining!!!! This is huge!!!

Dev said he would release the white paper on the week-end, no?

Not, next week  Cool time to buy cheap
Activity: 406

Android wallet beta version will be released in one week...

HELL YEAH!!! This is mobile phone mining!!!! This is huge!!!

Dev said he would release the white paper on the week-end, no?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
The cost of a truly valuable goods before any major increase of the exchange rate artificially underestimated - it almost always happens. Whales want to buy cheap, and the losers are all sorts on the manipulation of big players. My analysis says that this is the most promising coin in the coming weeks. Smiley

LibrexCoin looks good to me so does she!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
This looks set to moonshot!  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
Until when is this coin minable?
POW is over

Really? Since when? So no more miner dumping?
Yep, super cheap coins as of now. 5k+ next week!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Until when is this coin minable?
Activity: 378
is there an irc?

I am also looking for IRC channel. Developer please set one IRC channel.
It will ease all of us to communicate with the team.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net?channel=#librexcoin
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
is there an irc?

I am also looking for IRC channel. Developer please set one IRC channel.
It will ease all of us to communicate with the team.
I heard many people saying that a pump is coming this week-end for this coin...
Do not miss this train, because LXC is going places... Cool

Rockstar Brazilian musician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au-PyXrm4pM#t=109
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
этo я Cool
I'm your photographer bro, we are all there Smiley

That's me  Cool
Everyone else

I got myself a 1st class seat for some peanuts.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
what is mining price?
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Some have asked to clarify on whether its Zerocoin or Zerocash. It's primary code that makes it so good and special is a mathematical equation called Zero-proof knowledge. A complicated but very effective way to make Anonymity features to work. It has issues as in the time it takes to do its job in a coin network. Zerocoin was an anonymous shuttle for transfer of bitcoins. BTC decided that it would invite too much US government anger especially after the Silkroad thing hit. They declined to use it in their network. In February Zerocoin folks decided to make it a stand alone coin. In may/june they rename the stand alone coin Zerocash to help people that where confused. The code for Zerocoin is made public in the libzero library for devs of coins to use. Zerocash is yet to be open sourced but should be soon. At this moment in time we are basing our feature on Zerocoin as that is whats open source. When Zerocash is published it will be looked at and if any improvements to its speed etc are made we may switch to it and rework our code to match. The main part is still the same zero-proof knowledge. When it is near tiem to release a white paper will be released so everyone can have a good understanding of what it is and how it works. So for now it's zerocoin but not 100% carved in granite stone certain. Any and all of these things are subject to change until its released.  Grin    
Zerocash is already published. All details necessary to implement Zerocash are there.  Ben-Sasson, E., A. Chiesa, C. Garman, M. Green, Ian Miers, E. Tromer, M. Virz (2014). Zerocash: Decentralized Anonymous Payments from Bitcoin (extended version), Proceedings of the 2014 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, 56 pp.  I am very sorry, but you clearly do not know what you are talking about.
  Your Troll posts nobody is interested, Meet me on the moon lunar Rover Roll Eyes
Jump to: