Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 294. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
I have PMed you about the bounties.  Feel free to let us know if you need them  Cheesy.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Please make a pool... Grin

I want to mine it...
Activity: 432
nice coin we need a pool...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Have github for the source?

The git hub will be filled tomorrow but as for the actual source its all there in the link above. Same as would be in the git hub.
The source code is also posted and ready for pools. So far one pool is going. We would like to see some more to spread the hash around to avoid forks. We did test mine so blocks and posted up the wallets and source all at once to be fair as possible.   Cool
legendary
Have github for the source?
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Librexcoin Relaunched!!

Source code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!Cd5jlbAJ!QROnJga4ifarQMgT87OhovebmsxTrYvdmU4uq-eEXkg

Windows Wallet:
https://mega.co.nz/#!GdIlDCTB!ERBJHI0_PyGHnFVmQMoARFw3KbavfRAeAjn60aEoVms

Linux Wallet:
https://mega.co.nz/#!HYB0CQSJ!mj97panhDscitD0gTqXZFEQCm2cMkcI_WvJrm2ommI8

Ps. All downloads are also available on the first page, just click on the respective icons.

Sweet Solo rig up. Also low dif and only 38 blocks mined as of my jump in. Very nice Luanch dev. Been waiting for this a while. Hope it's worth the wait.

This when I started. Good dev. Not greedy like most!

{
"blocks" : 38,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.13086088,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 70000000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.59100233,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 1000000,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
legendary
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am one of the other 3 LiberexCoin devs. I would 1st like to say that we are working on improving some parts of LiberexCoin for relaunch. My apologies for the delay of the relaunch but I feel it is needed for a more successful relaunch of the coin and less updates later. We look forward to this coming weekend for a fair successful launch of LibrexCoin.

Thank you dev, hope you have a succesful relaunch.
 I am one of the other 3 LiberexCoin devs. I would 1st like to say that we are working on improving some parts of LiberexCoin for relaunch. My apologies for the delay of the relaunch but I feel it is needed for a more successful relaunch of the coin and less updates later. We look forward to this coming weekend for a fair successful launch of LibrexCoin.
An update. We are making some small corrections to improve the coin network (nodes, check points, etc) and some other things along with some testing to make sure no issues that would have been part of a later update into this new (re)launch. One of our devs will also be out of town for a few days and we wont launch with out one of being around for it. We are targeting a new launch on the weekend or early next week at the latest. Although not as soon as some would like we believe it is for best and no big issues at launch time. Thank you for your patience.  Cool
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Make sure no death? dev?
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Is it gonna ninja launch again?
Activity: 207
We are testing and making sure everything is correct this time. It may take a day more but we are not wanting to go through another bs launch again.  Cool

when we can expect launch ?
We are testing and making sure everything is correct this time. It may take a day more but we are not wanting to go through another bs launch again.  Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dev, is there an ETA for this?
Jump to: