Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 38. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I don't know if there are any large long-term holders of this coin but I've noticed a very slow daily decline in my LXC / XST value.
My theory is that the original whales from back when Bob Surplus' team was pumping them have been slowly selling into the market but I don't know how many millions of coins these people must have.
Activity: 365
?
Here is another pic of the Win mobile app in testing on a Win Mobile device. As you can see it's very close. Still working out some small issues.

Thanks for the update!
My signature would be outdated soon.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
looks interesting but I need a pool ya fukin ninja Roll Eyes
There is no pool its pos...... Looks like your gonna have to buy some
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!

"WE" (you) are a 2 week old BTC account. You do not constitute "WE anything"?

We are a group of Traders and IT security experts with a shared portfolio that's why WE......

LOL Pay this pleb no mind. Lets try to rattle people for cheap coins!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Here is another pic of the Win mobile app in testing on a Win Mobile device. As you can see it's very close. Still working out some small issues.

Looks cool and must be real close to have coins on it and blockchain at 100% Nice. Looking forward to trying it on my Nokia. :0
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

We are a group of Traders and IT security experts with a shared portfolio that's why WE......

You are no more entitled to anything on here than anyone else. What proof have you ever shown that you are what you say you are? Like dev said you are just a few weeks old account demanding a lot of stuff.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

The multipool is still on for a bit but will soon close in a few days do to not enough hash power pointed at it. The coin is long past its original x-11 mining time and has been POS for many months.
Don't bother babysitting that noob, but a question was raised about the future marketing strategy for this project a few pages ago

We are looking at several promotional options and programs. I've also been in talks with some promoter friends of mine to in other foreign markets (Russian/Chinese).
Activity: 34
who we are? We are people who just want some answers, and that DEV must be a bit more present here. Nothing more.
seems like a normal thing given that we have invested money on this coin..
and what about LXC twitter account full of garbage?

"WE" (you) are a 2 week old BTC account. You do not constitute "WE anything"? For the most part all you post about is "when when why why what what price price price OMG price again?" The time table has been posted more than once for you by myself and others. If you don't like this coin or the rate at which things get made or can't get your head around the fact that its code work and programming and things don't always go according to the best laid pans then you may need to move on.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
We don't want spread FUD, we are in the top  richlist...but
How unprofessional are this Dev? watch his twitter account, (hope get hacked)
He don't log from 1 week..
The website domain is registered with whois privacy guard.
The LXC facebook is empty.

from POD site :
<>

All this things is easily counterfeited.

Tomorrow we will try to contact cryptoasian and try to get his IP from any source.

Who the hell are you trying to get my IP for anything? For what? Crypto Asian will not release anymore than whats in the pod. Go ahead and try. What You didn't get something you wanted from me or when you wanted it? This kind of shit makes me want to leave the coin. I will not be harassed by anyone because I didn't log in or post when they thought I should. I have 391 post on an account started July 17th. That's close to 3 posts daily. Once Win Mobile is released I will no longer give target dates because of this kind of mentality.  Undecided Totally NOT the way to go with me. Epic Fail.

Don't bother babysitting that noob, but a question was raised about the future marketing strategy for this project a few pages ago
who we are? We are people who just want some answers, and that DEV must be a bit more present here. Nothing more.
seems like a normal thing given that we have invested money on this coin..
and what about LXC twitter account full of garbage?

from POD site :
<>

Tomorrow we will try to contact cryptoasian and try to get his IP from any source.

Who the hell are you trying to get my IP for anything? For what? Crypto Asian will not release anymore than whats in the pod. Go ahead and try. What You didn't get something you wanted from me or when you wanted it? This kind of shit makes me want to leave the coin. I will not be harassed by anyone because I didn't log in or post when they thought I should. I have 391 post on an account started July 17th. That's close to 3 posts daily. Once Win Mobile is released I will no longer give target dates because of this kind of mentality.  Undecided Totally NOT the way to go with me. Epic Fail.

from POD site :
<>

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
He is a little bit weird too on twitter lolll retweet chinese shit and animals pictures ahah hope he is just drunk Smiley

Yeah i wonder if the twitter acct was hacked?  I cant imagine why the dev would be retweeting all that garbage.
what's his twitter handle?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
He is a little bit weird too on twitter lolll retweet chinese shit and animals pictures ahah hope he is just drunk Smiley

Yeah i wonder if the twitter acct was hacked?  I cant imagine why the dev would be retweeting all that garbage.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: