Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 41. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Any feedback for the multipool??

The amount of hash send is pretty low. I will have to change payouts to once every 3 days if we cannot generate more hashpower?!
Also if you have comments about the service let me know, it might be possible to help you out.

minimum hashrate should be around 300Mhs for x11, 100MHs for scrypt and 2 THS for sha256
This minimum is to allow a good yield/efficiency on the minted coins (=best payouts)

Let me know if you are missing something, otherwise promote the multipool and send more hash!
It is in any case good for your coins already in your wallet!

Can you add more coins to the pools?

It would help greatly! Some of those coins on the pool are not that great.. Can you add CheckCoin to the x11 rotation.

of course, but many of the better coins, have a higher diff, making the profitability actually very low:

e.g. when we have a coin with diff 5 (still low) on x11 it will take more then an hour to find a block with current hash. The pool will look for the best coin every 15 minutes, probably resulting in switching to another coin before a block is found.
Also due to the checks and trading involved more coins generate more work for the pool-op. If we find only 1 block a day, due to big spread of low hash over every daemon makes it not very interesting.
The more hash the multipool has, the easier to find better mineable coins. (bigger choice). In addition, operating a multipool is a lot of manual work (keeping all coin deamons in sync, install updated coin versions etc, do all trades and transfers, find better profitable coins, compile and test these, find exchange etc ect.) . This is mainly a hobby project and helping the coin dev/community. So with extreme low hash rates there is not much motivation to keep looking for the best coin..

Of course it is all about what was first: the chicken or the egg, but i will need some confidence the pool is appreciated and hash will follow. That said, I will check out your suggestion tomorrow!
  Multipool is much appreciated!  Your work is commendable! LXC multipool has motivated me to start mining again.

Very well said and I respect that. I am still on the pool since DAY 1. Hopefully more people will crankc up the rigs and plug em towards the pool! I only have 2MH/s but.. thats the best I can do! Smiley
Keep up the great work! One coin that might do well if you want to check it over by Coinking is Granite Coin. Low diff and it was easy finding a block all by myself. Cheesy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

The amount of hash send is pretty low. I will have to change payouts to once every 3 days if we cannot generate more hashpower?!
Also if you have comments about the service let me know, it might be possible to help you out.

minimum hashrate should be around 300Mhs for x11, 100MHs for scrypt and 2 THS for sha256
This minimum is to allow a good yield/efficiency on the minted coins (=best payouts)

Let me know if you are missing something, otherwise promote the multipool and send more hash!

It would help greatly! Some of those coins on the pool are not that great.. Can you add CheckCoin to the x11 rotation.

of course, but many of the better coins, have a higher diff, making the profitability actually very low:

e.g. when we have a coin with diff 5 (still low) on x11 it will take more then an hour to find a block with current hash. The pool will look for the best coin every 15 minutes, probably resulting in switching to another coin before a block is found.
Also due to the checks and trading involved more coins generate more work for the pool-op. If we find only 1 block a day, due to big spread of low hash over every daemon makes it not very interesting.
The more hash the multipool has, the easier to find better mineable coins. (bigger choice). In addition, operating a multipool is a lot of manual work (keeping all coin deamons in sync, install updated coin versions etc, do all trades and transfers, find better profitable coins, compile and test these, find exchange etc ect.) . This is mainly a hobby project and helping the coin dev/community. So with extreme low hash rates there is not much motivation to keep looking for the best coin..

Of course it is all about what was first: the chicken or the egg, but i will need some confidence the pool is appreciated and hash will follow. That said, I will check out your suggestion tomorrow!
  Multipool is much appreciated!  Your work is commendable! LXC multipool has motivated me to start mining again.
Been reading about BlackHalo/BitHalo.  My understanding is that it would be a P2P exchange.  
Would this be an alternative to the online exchanges (Trex, Crypsty etc)?  Very interesting!

Would eliminate the possibility of get MTGoxed or Mintpaled in the arse! Angry

As LXC Dev suggested, should we pursue this feature?  I think yes!  I also think this would be the model for exchange platforms of the future.

How would a coin be added to BlackHalo?  

I haven't downloaded the beta "wallet" yet but I am excited to see how it all works.  Need to do a little more research.

Bright things ahead for LXC, D. Zimbeck, BlackHalo and Crypto!

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

legendary

Activity: 238
It will happened LXC to da moon
It's just most of all crypto currency is low in value right now.
Wait and watch 2015 and Librexsend will bring this coin way high...check the above response from librexdev ---> means patience. ..
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
We have indeed made good progress on both Win Mobile and LibrexSend these last few days.  Cool
Activity: 157
I've seen other test vids (a friend is a tester for it) of this app and it does look close to being finished. This coin has one of the nicest developers and has an active team. It has lasted longer than most new coins do and it has managed to stay relevant and command a decent price and volume. Based on the vids I saw (not posted) I am buying more of this coin today.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
THIS IS AWESOME AND IT IS STILL A GOOD BUY AT 9500K B4 LXC SHOOT UP FOR NEXT STOP AT 12K AND THAN 15K BY SUNDAY 2PM EASTERN AND THAN YOU ALL KNOW IT OVER 200K BY 1ST WEEK OF OCTOBER
AS WE WILL HAVE MANY RELEASES BY THAN AND MINTPAL...
BTER WILL TAKE US TO 500K...
LXC TO DA MOON

And where 500k?  Grin
its comin  and we'll be sure to send you a smiley when it does

+ 1

Librexcoin is not a pump and dump coin, LXC will do better than it for a long run. Just jump in the train and enjoy the ride.  Wink

With all resorces released, (500Ksat) is a plausible value, do not be impatient to be rich. Side chains is the future on crypto and LXC is the place to be. Last night I bought more 1 BTC, thanks for cheap coins.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
THIS IS AWESOME AND IT IS STILL A GOOD BUY AT 9500K B4 LXC SHOOT UP FOR NEXT STOP AT 12K AND THAN 15K BY SUNDAY 2PM EASTERN AND THAN YOU ALL KNOW IT OVER 200K BY 1ST WEEK OF OCTOBER
LXC TO DA MOON

And where 500k?  Grin
its comin  and we'll be sure to send you a smiley when it does
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
LXC TO DA MOON

And where 500k?  Grin
Here it is! posted on 19th Nov.

We are looking at many things to bring more value to Librex.

We will use Librex for LibrexCoin for most promotional adds and marketing. Ticker is still LXC.  "coin" is seemingly passe in crypto so we will go with Librex. LibrexCoin and Librex will still be used for most graphics.

Librexsend. We underestimated the work with Librexsend. In particular we are having trouble to make NFC work in our TESTNET version. However besides that many problems have been resolved now and we should have Librexsend around Dec. 25th. Smiley Merry Christmas.

We are in LXC for long term, and do not care about prices on a daily bases for day traders. We do care overall and long term. To that we develop the coin. We still will even at 100 satoshi. We self fund the coin from birth till now. So market price will have no impact on our ability to develop Librex.

Win Mobile is also a challenging beast. That said we have managed to begin testing it on a real device. Proof you say? Vaporware! Pics/vids or it didn't happen? Fine no bullshit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8DTrlzsZW4&feature=youtu.be Smiley

http://i.imgur.com/1rZRcBR.png

Supernet/Blocknet? We are in the Blocknet at the moment. We are looking to see if Supernet would be a better fit and if our community prefers one over the other. We ask our community to voice their opinion on this and state their preference and why?

BlackHalo which includes smart contracts and market place. Is there any community interest in perusing this feature. David Zimbeck

HTML5 wallets seem to be all the rage so why not a hot sexy one for Librex? We are sourcing a competent HTML5 dev. If you know of one please refer him/her to us.

Other item? Got anything you thing Librex should have? Something cool or even basic but useful and wanted? Please let us know.

Thanks
LXCdev
We are looking at many things to bring more value to Librex.

We will use Librex for LibrexCoin for most promotional adds and marketing. Ticker is still LXC.  "coin" is seemingly passe in crypto so we will go with Librex. LibrexCoin and Librex will still be used for most graphics.

Librexsend. We underestimated the work with Librexsend. In particular we are having trouble to make NFC work in our TESTNET version. However besides that many problems have been resolved now and we should have Librexsend around Dec. 25th. Smiley Merry Christmas.

We are in LXC for long term, and do not care about prices on a daily bases for day traders. We do care overall and long term. To that we develop the coin. We still will even at 100 satoshi. We self fund the coin from birth till now. So market price will have no impact on our ability to develop Librex.

Win Mobile is also a challenging beast. That said we have managed to begin testing it on a real device. Proof you say? Vaporware! Pics/vids or it didn't happen? Fine no bullshit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8DTrlzsZW4&feature=youtu.be Smiley

http://i.imgur.com/1rZRcBR.png

Supernet/Blocknet? We are in the Blocknet at the moment. We are looking to see if Supernet would be a better fit and if our community prefers one over the other. We ask our community to voice their opinion on this and state their preference and why?

BlackHalo which includes smart contracts and market place. Is there any community interest in perusing this feature. David Zimbeck

HTML5 wallets seem to be all the rage so why not a hot sexy one for Librex? We are sourcing a competent HTML5 dev. If you know of one please refer him/her to us.

Other item? Got anything you thing Librex should have? Something cool or even basic but useful and wanted? Please let us know.

Thanks
LXCdev

Like i said this Dev got skills;)
Nice job and keep up the good work and don't forget hard work will always pay off in the end, maybe not today but who knows around christmas xD

Preview of windows staking mobile wallet in development is amazing, Many thanks dev, the video song is also amazing, good choice.
The new website is gorgeous, keep a good job, price does not say nothing about how huge LXC will be. This coin definitely will be top 10.
Can someone fix up the Faucet!?

I miss gathering up my pennies Sad

send your miner to the multipool, this will give you a slow and steady income of LIBREX
a relative simple graphic card already gives you some payouts!  Cool

Already on it with my 2MH/s x11 rig Smiley
I miss the faucet tho! I was doing it everyday and.. now no go. Sad
legendary

send your miner to the multipool, this will give you a slow and steady income of LIBREX
a relative simple graphic card already gives you some payouts!  Cool

Agreed, the first sidechain project will be the best patent we can have !! I love this coin and im pretty sure librex will win the race of this big project !!

+1

If you pay close attention even Librexsend V1 will be a simplified side chain, because the bluetooth module will be a side chain to the anon, this coin will definitely explode hard with Librexsend released.

Side chain is the future on crypto and librexsend will be real in a few days, buy when it is cheap.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: