Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 35. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Well Christmas is here Dev. Hows librexsend or win mobile app moving along. Can we get a percentage complete of the projects. We all realize that coding takes time and i think most of us here are in long. Merry Xmas 🎅 everyone .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Where is dev. Coin is dead?

Good question:)
well if Librexsend is not released or some sort of info THIS year then the outcome will be not good
i am in this coin for months (top5 richlist).. but the lack of info and communication is bothering me a bit to say atleast.

The day is long Dev said should be ready around Christmas so lets wait, been waiting for months now xD

lol good luck with this Dev, only able to say good weekend, good holiday good anything... like a Hotel's receptionist...
however, we are seeing... maybe there is the Christmas gift Smiley
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla

Good question:)
well if Librexsend is not released or some sort of info THIS year then the outcome will be not good
i am in this coin for months (top5 richlist).. but the lack of info and communication is bothering me a bit to say atleast.

The day is long Dev said should be ready around Christmas so lets wait, been waiting for months now xD
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Sudden activity on no news? I'm weary.

Either Dev has leaked info to a large holder that the release is going to be delayed, so it's being pumped and dumped because the holder is trying to get out.

OR, news has leaked that the big release is on schedule for xmas and someone is trying to load up.

I'm going to hold and watch closely. So far there has been no indication that the release will be on time.

Yeah perhaps he meant Christmas next year Tongue \jks

I don't think we're coming up on Librexsend that's for sure

Sell your coins for me... I do not understand people here if the price goes up people complain if the price drops people complain ...

+1

Be patient guys.

Don't worry plenty of patience here

All good things like this are worth the wait!
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Quite a roller coaster ride over the weekend Huh
CryptoZilla
We have a jolly Dev:)
i think he will release info tuesday, tuesday is the best moment to bring out news in crypto
lets see what time will bring us  Cool
stock holding up good and also volume is there
Activity: 714
If the technology is solid, let it fly to the moon.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Either Dev has leaked info to a large holder that the release is going to be delayed, so it's being pumped and dumped because the holder is trying to get out.

OR, news has leaked that the big release is on schedule for xmas and someone is trying to load up.

I'm going to hold and watch closely. So far there has been no indication that the release will be on time.

Sell your coins for me... I do not understand people here if the price goes up people complain if the price drops people complain ...

+1

Be patient guys.
Activity: 39

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

legendary
Bob came back and there's gonna be trouble, hey now hey now Bob came back.

Edit: I couldn't find any treble clefs
Activity: 714

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
4k and up again. I'm REbuyin like a crazy
Activity: 39
That last run was fun anybody else double up?
It was really fun to ride. 250%

The price was so good, but there is a fucking bot putting the price to low  Tongue , someone is accumulating heavy.
Activity: 46
It was really fun to ride. 250%
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
and we go down again  Sad
legendary
legendary
Really good wave.. lets keep this up.
Dev said Librexsend wil be ready around christmas.. it not snow in Netherland so Librexsend can make me a white Chirstmas Smiley
is your money 💵 white?
CryptoZilla
Really good wave.. lets keep this up.
Dev said Librexsend wil be ready around christmas.. it not snow in Netherland so Librexsend can make me a white Chirstmas Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: