Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 74. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
i dont no to but i have resett the router i think router problem
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
i have resset my router and it works i think fire wall the problem is not the wallet
 Wink

and how to fix that firewall? I already added exception and still nothing  Embarrassed

btw I know it is not the wallet. I just want you to say me what to check if you know what excatly may cause the problem cause I don't know
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
What are silent Dev?
i have resset my router and it works i think fire wall the problem is not the wallet
 Wink
This coins been out since July. It's the same wallet since then. Totally stable. Mines working fine. Are you guys trolling? If not just reload the wallet.
not trolling
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
When is release date for full IOS staking wallet?

iOS wallet is out as is Android I believe a win mobile is due out any day now.

IOS wallet is on website I think...

Why people never read the first page on the thread, from what I've read IOS Staking wallet has already been released long ago, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8463825 and the application is just awaiting approval from Apple and it can takes time because Apple is fuck.

You can make the app download on the first page of the thread, but the app is just available for Cydia at the moment.

VIDEO IOS MOBILE WALLET IN ACTION BY AN USER CLICK TO WATCH :

http://i.imgur.com/uQXTmjb.png
Activity: 742

IOS wallet is on website I think...
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Activity: 3
My wallet works perfectly, every aspect.  Librex is the only wallet where I didn't have to add nodes or delete everything except wallet.dat or have forking issues. Both android and windows have both worked flawless, and I'm a welder I barely know anything about computers, this has been the easiest alt coin to use since I started.

Yeah it's working great on my home PC.  I installed at the office and it wont connect.  still troubleshooting.

Okay I give up, coins will be fine on Bittrex...
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
My wallet works perfectly, every aspect.  Librex is the only wallet where I didn't have to add nodes or delete everything except wallet.dat or have forking issues. Both android and windows have both worked flawless, and I'm a welder I barely know anything about computers, this has been the easiest alt coin to use since I started.

Yeah it's working great on my home PC.  I installed at the office and it wont connect.  still troubleshooting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
perhaps an anti-virus proggie is blocking it, add the coins folder to it so it leaves it alone?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I tried and it wont work (no connections) on my office computer. I did notice that it did not prompt me to unblock the application from the firewall. (maybe a windows update caused this???

will do more troubleshooting as I get time.
Activity: 53
The Librexcoin network is very stable and there's not necessary to add other config file and extra nodes. I made a download of the new wallet some minutes ago and I installed it just for show you that the wallet works fine, my new wallet is already fully synced now and I also have 26 active connections as you can see on the pictures bellow.

WALLET FULLY SYNCED
http://i.imgur.com/nXvtrck.png

HEALTHY NETWORK 25 CONNECTIONS
http://i.imgur.com/Ib7mxZC.png

Dude I'm sorry if you already did everything that was told, your wallet should sync for sure. There is nothing left else to be done.

Librexcoin network is pretty rock solid, for sure that the problem is not the wallet. The problem is you or something on your PC, maybe a firewall software or a router firewall.

Man try installing another wallet in another computer or even on an USB stick and test in another place because I have now 4 wallets and all of them working fine.

My wallet is also working perfect, however I have 31 connections  Shocked Shocked , Pretty strong network.  Grin
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
The Librexcoin network is very stable and there's not necessary to add other config file and extra nodes. I made a download of the new wallet some minutes ago and I installed it just for show you that the wallet works fine, my new wallet is already fully synced now and I also have 26 active connections as you can see on the pictures bellow.

WALLET FULLY SYNCED

HEALTHY NETWORK 25 CONNECTIONS

Dude I'm sorry if you already did everything that was told, your wallet should sync for sure. There is nothing left else to be done.

Librexcoin network is pretty rock solid, for sure that the problem is not the wallet. The problem is you or something on your PC, maybe a firewall software or a router firewall.

Man try installing another wallet in another computer or even on an USB stick and test in another place because I have now 4 wallets and all of them working fine.

I added this conf file and don't work with this:

rpcuser=LibrexCoinrpc
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=61777
port=61778
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=85.153.76.46
addnode=92.244.112.153
addnode=192.99.223.96

EDIT: Windows firewall blocked on my PC.

I added exeption in firewall but is still out of sync. Also I tryed restarting router and downloading new wallet.

Any other sudggestion. There must be a catch but I don't know  Sad
This coins been out since July. It's the same wallet since then. Totally stable. Mines working fine. Are you guys trolling? If not just reload the wallet.

omg...so if i have problem i'm a troll???

if you dont have solution pls don't waste my time

edit: and yours too

I added this conf file and don't work with this:

rpcuser=LibrexCoinrpc
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=61777
port=61778
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=85.153.76.46
addnode=92.244.112.153
addnode=192.99.223.96

EDIT: Windows firewall blocked on my PC.

omg...so if i have problem i'm a troll???

if you dont have solution pls don't waste my time

edit: and yours too

Hi!

I have about 8 K Librexcoin, so I think I am not a troll...

I just want to help this guy so I download the wallet and I have the same problem.

Installed 4 times but not connections.

Have anybody a conf file???
Pages:
Jump to: