Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 73. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Thank you dev for your hard work and commitment
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Excellent Dev
I am holding my LXC
200k soon..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Update on LibrexSend V1 and other things.

Some investors and holders of Librexcoin have asked about Librexsend V1.  We're working on it non-stop and we already have the code close to release. It is in testnet being extensively tested and debugged. This testing has revealed some small bugs and other small code errors. We are now bug smashing and cleaning up code for review by Dam M. Our ultimate goal is to deliver a rock solid code and eliminate any other issues that may arise. If released too soon or without proper testing and not passing Dans scrutiny would have dire consequences for both LibrexSend but also the long term value of LibrexCoin. As it gets closer to being ready for Dan's review I will post it and also some details and other teasers for it.

LibrexSend is a big project. We expect that LibrexSend will become a benchmark standard anonymity in coins. We're close to releasing LibrexSend V1.

We will releasing an new wallet that will have interesting features

We make our debut on Mintpal's exchange when they release V2.

We will also be releasing a QT wallet update that has a few new and interesting features built into it. This should come in the next few days.  

I've been here in this tread since the first day trying to do my best to assuage concerns and answer any questions, providing information, and such while attending to my non coin life. Smiley  You can trust me when I say that LibrexCoin will continue to be successful in part because we have great things coming up and in part due to our great community. I ask you for and thank you for your patience and continued support.

Very good news, thanks Dev!
Activity: 166
Merit: 10

Some investors and holders of Librexcoin have asked about Librexsend V1.  We're working on it non-stop and we already have the code close to release. It is in testnet being extensively tested and debugged. This testing has revealed some small bugs and other small code errors. We are now bug smashing and cleaning up code for review by Dam M. Our ultimate goal is to deliver a rock solid code and eliminate any other issues that may arise. If released too soon or without proper testing and not passing Dans scrutiny would have dire consequences for both LibrexSend but also the long term value of LibrexCoin. As it gets closer to being ready for Dan's review I will post it and also some details and other teasers for it.

LibrexSend is a big project. We expect that LibrexSend will become a benchmark standard anonymity in coins. We're close to releasing LibrexSend V1.

We will also be releasing a QT wallet update that has a few new and interesting features built into it. This should come in the next few days.  

I've been here in this tread since the first day trying to do my best to assuage concerns and answer any questions, providing information, and such while attending to my non coin life. Smiley  You can trust me when I say that LibrexCoin will continue to be successful in part because we have great things coming up and in part due to our great community. I ask you for and thank you for your patience and continued support.

U Rock!!!
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
It's going to be a unique anon..

We'll let Dev work in a calm way with Librexcoin, he is working hard to implement Librexsend, none of us want a product with a lot of bug, it's almost more important to have a united community that believes in its currency and in his developer. We will not be impatient to be rich.    Cool

+1

Thanks for the update dev.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
It's going to be a unique anon..

We'll let Dev work in a calm way with Librexcoin, he is working hard to implement Librexsend, none of us want a product with a lot of bug, it's almost more important to have a united community that believes in its currency and in his developer. We will not be impatient to be rich.    Cool
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Activity: 432
MintPal v2 will hit in 24hrs

This should be interesting

Nice to know  Cheesy
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
MintPal v2 will hit in 24hrs

This should be interesting
Activity: 63
Are you ready?

"We promised that we would give you 24 hours notice before we launched @MintPalExchange V2. Consider this that notice, launch will be between 10PM GMT on October 1st, and 10PM GMT on October 2nd. Ahead of Friday :-)"
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
What are silent Dev?

How do you mean? I post on here at least once daily but usually a whole lot more. Click on my name and it will show my post count. I am anything but silent. We have a few things coming together so I'm am a little less active as we would like these things to release and be bug free.  Cool
Just calm dreaming about future together with you. Grin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So Dev, we got a hard date for the release of Librexsend yet?
Activity: 518
NOT RESTARTING RESSET WHIT A LITLE BUTTON WALLET IS PERFECT
 Smiley
Activity: 228
I give up

You and the other guy have been having issues with wallets. The other guy if i'm not mistaken figured out it was his router's firewall. Several have posted that the wallet is working fine. I have 2 running just fine. One that I had since day 0 and another I just dl on to another pc just to see if there was any issue what so ever. No issue. 34 connections. So whatever the issue is it is on your end. Try the things the others have posted.

I know it is on my end, not wallet.

And I tryed downloading again, added exception to firewall, restarting router for at least 10 times. I don't know what else can be so i just look for help if someone know what else to check.
Activity: 166
What are silent Dev?

How do you mean? I post on here at least once daily but usually a whole lot more. Click on my name and it will show my post count. I am anything but silent. We have a few things coming together so I'm am a little less active as we would like these things to release and be bug free.  Cool
I must say that I love this coin.
Activity: 714
Believe it or not wallet noob trolls are one of the most bullish signals for me
I give up

You and the other guy have been having issues with wallets. The other guy if i'm not mistaken figured out it was his router's firewall. Several have posted that the wallet is working fine. I have 2 running just fine. One that I had since day 0 and another I just dl on to another pc just to see if there was any issue what so ever. No issue. 34 connections. So whatever the issue is it is on your end. Try the things the others have posted.
What are silent Dev?

Activity: 228
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Pages:
Jump to: