Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 71. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
If the anon technology works this will be the first coin without a bleepin  mixer!  Use your head as to what the value could be with the right promotional programs in place.

Not exactly true, CryptoNote coins don't require a mixer.
ring signatures aren't mixing  coins .... sounds like it to me, evyone swaps coins..............
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I think 0.001-0.002 is really possible during or max at the end of this month. On monday I will have next 19btc free so for sure I buy for all.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Looking strong and with Mintpal V2 coming today and LibrexSend coming out any moment things look bright:)

LibrexSend coming today?  Shocked

Last I heard they were squashing minor bugs...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Looking strong and with Mintpal V2 coming today and LibrexSend coming out any moment things look bright:)

LibrexSend coming today?  Shocked
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Twitter:)

Moolah @moolah_io  ·  27 min
We're checking on the state of key migration now it's morning here in the UK, update to follow.
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Activity: 742
Hi Dev!

The link of the android app doesn't work: http://www.filedropper.com/comlibrexcoin1/

There is nothing.

Please check it and repair this!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LibrexCoin is scheduled to be traded on MOOLAH?

I'm new to librex, and must say I am very impressed. Up till now I've been involved in Boolberry, and Stealth, but I have to say this is very different anon solution. Looks really promising. I'll be even  more impressed when Librex send is done, I've been waiting for stealth send, looks like both coins will deliver, but this is really different.

Welcome in the topic.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm new to librex, and must say I am very impressed. Up till now I've been involved in Boolberry, and Stealth, but I have to say this is very different anon solution. Looks really promising. I'll be even  more impressed when Librex send is done, I've been waiting for stealth send, looks like both coins will deliver, but this is really different.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If the anon technology works this will be the first coin without a bleepin  mixer!  Use your head as to what the value could be with the right promotional programs in place.

Not exactly true, CryptoNote coins don't require a mixer.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Update on LibrexSend V1 and other things.

Some investors and holders of Librexcoin have asked about Librexsend V1.  We're working on it non-stop and we already have the code close to release. It is in testnet being extensively tested and debugged. This testing has revealed some small bugs and other small code errors. We are now bug smashing and cleaning up code for review by Dam M. Our ultimate goal is to deliver a rock solid code and eliminate any other issues that may arise. If released too soon or without proper testing and not passing Dans scrutiny would have dire consequences for both LibrexSend but also the long term value of LibrexCoin. As it gets closer to being ready for Dan's review I will post it and also some details and other teasers for it.

LibrexSend is a big project. We expect that LibrexSend will become a benchmark standard anonymity in coins. We're close to releasing LibrexSend V1.

We will releasing an new wallet that will have interesting features

We make our debut on Mintpal's exchange when they release V2.

We will also be releasing a QT wallet update that has a few new and interesting features built into it. This should come in the next few days.  

I've been here in this tread since the first day trying to do my best to assuage concerns and answer any questions, providing information, and such while attending to my non coin life. Smiley  You can trust me when I say that LibrexCoin will continue to be successful in part because we have great things coming up and in part due to our great community. I ask you for and thank you for your patience and continued support.

Any specific or target date for the release? Just want to make sure that i didn't miss it.

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Mintpal V2, the transition has begun , and cheap coins are running out....

It will be rocketing of the year  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Mintpal V2, the transition has begun , and cheap coins are running out....

Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Greetings,

Librex - 10 Million coin supply

X11 algo

Proof-of-stake

NO ICO

NO IPO

NO PREMINE

NO HIDDEN PREMINE

LibrexSend (innovation)

Librex ATM Machine

1st In Crypto with Mobile Staking wallets

After performing due diligence Librex has been
    Added to the portfoilo.

P2P360

I have a cloak feeling when we were before Mintpal Add...
Pages:
Jump to: