Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MACD] X13 | PoW+PoS Hybrid| NO PREMINE | NO IPO | NEW THREAD - page 15. (Read 44382 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
dead ?
it is going to get a delist soon
legendary
Activity: 938
by the way,   buy order of 2M sat was removed, good news, I think this only dump coins  1 sat is ridiculous price, everybody could remove orders of buy of less of  100 sat, dont sell in less of 200 sat. and prices could be rising in a couple of days to high levels > 5000 sat. to keep rising to 100 K sat..,   it coin need faucets,ceo,    but overall  that holders dont sell in ridiculous prices.....................

1 sat. is price to  coins with Billions of its, and it is low yet, doge for example, 40 sat now,  MACD coin only have  4.3 Millions, besides it have good algo,wallet sync ok,  0 premine, launched ok,   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
3/4 total MACD coin will be sell in less  of  10s...,  and after it will rise to the moon,    perhaps it is a reason of not roadmap yet,  let dump to  1 sat.
and after will release news........ Grin        only see buy orders ..........

Well, I definitely won't be buying any more.  I already have alot, but I bought at 300 satoshi 2 weeks ago, and then bought more at 200 satoshi 1 week ago thinking that new dev would've done something by now.  Now I'm just gonna hold my coins and stake from now on and hope for the best.
legendary
what was the roadmap the new dev account?

it has been delayed by  MACD dev team
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
what was the roadmap the new dev account?
legendary
Dev team,
There are still some of us holding our coins and plan on holding them. Can you give us any update on where things are with this coin today? Are you close to having people test a new wallet, etc? Would be great to know considering things are looking bleak at the moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I'll consider this coin dead. Too bad.
legendary
as of right now it doesn't look like we are making it till then
legendary
if they come through there will  be a def rise. I won't say to the moon but will be higher than it is now
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wow man didn't noticed you guys actually relaunched this under new dev team.  Keep up the good work guys unlike old dev
legendary
Saved until July 25th due to developer/community intervention: MACD ....... dont worried guys many coins are out of bittrex and keep alive....
important thing  dev is working on it  Cheesy  it coin will reach high value.

Glad that Bittrex is keeping it for a few more days!
legendary
Saved until July 25th due to developer/community intervention: MACD ....... dont worried guys many coins are out of bittrex and keep alive....
important thing  dev is working on it  Cheesy  it coin will reach high value.
legendary
Sorry for the delay everyone! We've been hard at work trying to prepare the new releases! We did not want to release an announcement or time frame without being certain of the implementation. At this point in time we are currently guaranteeing its functionality on the test net, an official announcement will be released tonight regarding the new wallet updates. In the mean time, please tweet bittrex regarding keeping MACD on the exchange.

new account, are u the real devteam? why don't u use the account before?

We were brought on by Crypto_Wolf and due to lack of communication with him recently we decided to move forward and announce our progress on a more formal account. In due time, we will release more regarding the members of our team, at this point we care more about the current implementations & development behind the scenes.

So in other words, crypto wolf abandoned the coin just like I said he would a few posts back. I hate being right all the time. Hopefully new dev team pulls off something quick because I think this coin's brain dead and on life support at this point. Hope dev has a magic wand laying around.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 924
legendary
Well, it doesn't look like MACD was one of the markets that was deleted yesterday.  Looks like it's still there.
legendary
Bittrex delete today MACD?

Not sure.  I looked through the list of scheduled deleted wallets and MACD's not on the list, but then when you go to the MACD page, at the top it says Markets in danger of removal today.  So not sure if they're planning on delisting this today or not!  I sent a tweet to their twitter page asking them not to.
Activity: 125
Bittrex delete today MACD?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Sorry for the delay everyone! We've been hard at work trying to prepare the new releases! We did not want to release an announcement or time frame without being certain of the implementation. At this point in time we are currently guaranteeing its functionality on the test net, an official announcement will be released tonight regarding the new wallet updates. In the mean time, please tweet bittrex regarding keeping MACD on the exchange.

We were brought on by Crypto_Wolf and due to lack of communication with him recently we decided to move forward and announce our progress on a more formal account. In due time, we will release more regarding the members of our team, at this point we care more about the current implementations & development behind the scenes.
Activity: 150

Pages:
Jump to: