Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MACD] X13 | PoW+PoS Hybrid| NO PREMINE | NO IPO | NEW THREAD - page 16. (Read 44382 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Sorry for the delay everyone! We've been hard at work trying to prepare the new releases! We did not want to release an announcement or time frame without being certain of the implementation. At this point in time we are currently guaranteeing its functionality on the test net, an official announcement will be released tonight regarding the new wallet updates. In the mean time, please tweet bittrex regarding keeping MACD on the exchange.

can you share any working nodes please and thank you
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Sorry for the delay everyone! We've been hard at work trying to prepare the new releases! We did not want to release an announcement or time frame without being certain of the implementation. At this point in time we are currently guaranteeing its functionality on the test net, an official announcement will be released tonight regarding the new wallet updates. In the mean time, please tweet bittrex regarding keeping MACD on the exchange.

[:

Wow fantastic! Was beginning to worry lol Thanks for the update. I'll be sending a tweet to bittrex to keep this coin on the exchange. Exciting to see the coin's still alive!

You're welcome! We do appologize for the delay, but we've been diligently working to ensure we successfully update the wallet in a timely manner.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

[:

Wow fantastic! Was beginning to worry lol Thanks for the update. I'll be sending a tweet to bittrex to keep this coin on the exchange. Exciting to see the coin's still alive!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

[:
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Atleast this dev is more active than the previous one

Bwhahaha that's a plus I guess.  It's the little things.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Atleast this dev is more active than the previous one
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Keep calm guys, we are here.

However, unfortunately, I have to be honest with you that situation is not good, there is not much trading volume and price keeps going down...

But still, we are here, I will post an update as soon as we have something.

Thanks

Wow. I thought new dev was working on TOR and anon? I would think there wouldn't be much volume and price increase until those were implemented. Or is your latest post the first of several posts leading up to this coin being abandoned? That would really suck if so.

No, I'm just saying that price and volume are low

so, what are you working on about MACD?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
well,  0% premine, good code ,wallet sync ok,Pos,  it could reach  very high value,  just look drifting boat now   Wink       
legendary
Wow. Big community here. About .01 BTC volume on bittrex. No doubt will be delisted soon. No word from new dev about roadmap? Looks like this coin's dead.
legendary
ROAD MAP WILL BE POSTED BY THE END OF TODAY [:

July 17th now

Are you saying roadmap won't be coming out now until July 17th, or are you saying it's now July 17th where you're at, and the team's 2 days late with putting the roadmap out?
Activity: 150

July 17th now
legendary
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

waiting........... Roll Eyes
legendary
any nodes besides these
addnode=37.187.144.69:21546
addnode=188.194.16.78:21546
addnode=8.38.76.74:21546
addnode=103.22.181.239:21546
addnode=69.64.43.236:21546
addnode=42.2.242.23:21546
addnode=67.215.11.195:21546
addnode=162.243.198.249:21546

Wallet still isnt syncing
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
legendary
Keep calm guys, we are here.

However, unfortunately, I have to be honest with you that situation is not good, there is not much trading volume and price keeps going down...

But still, we are here, I will post an update as soon as we have something.

Thanks

Wow. I thought new dev was working on TOR and anon? I would think there wouldn't be much volume and price increase until those were implemented. Or is your latest post the first of several posts leading up to this coin being abandoned? That would really suck if so.
Activity: 196
I'm on the moon
SCAAAAMMMMM RUUUNNNN thats veryyyy easy which coin not scam?if one whale buy little little and price up up up up then omg this is not scam is it true
legendary
any news about the new dev? another scam?

Well, it's only been 4 days since new dev took over this coin! lol  I'm sure they'll give us an update soon.
Pages:
Jump to: