Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MACD] X13 | PoW+PoS Hybrid| NO PREMINE | NO IPO | NEW THREAD - page 18. (Read 44382 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So all these new coin you cant mine after a week or two ?
what is the incentive for new people to use it or do i not understand some fundamental part ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Any reason why my wallet on my mac has never synced?  It just says out of sync, and then says in the bottom right hand corner 0 active connections to MACDcoin network.  I've had the wallet open for a couple of days now.  I'd really like to get my coins off of Bittrex and into my wallet to stake.  Any help would be appreciated!

Did you add the peers.dat into the same folder your wallet.dat is located?

Hmmm... I'm kind of at a loss.  I downloaded and unzipped the .zip file for mac with winzip, and the only thing that's in the .zip file is the wallet.  After I unzip it it's not like it creates a folder with a whole bunch of files, and then the wallet is in that folder as well.  It just puts the wallet as an icon in a folder, but that's it.  After I double click on the wallet icon, it'll open the wallet, but then it just sits there and says out of sync, and that there are zero active connections to MACDcoin network.  Even when I search for either the wallet.dat or peers.dat on my mac, the search doesn't find anything.

Any other Qt wallets that I've downloaded for other coins have installed fine on my mac.  I would just download, open the wallet, and it would start syncing immediately.  I wouldn't have to locate the peers.dat or wallet.dat files and move them anywhere.  It just kinda worked.  Let me try downloading the wallet on a windows machine.  I'll let ya know what happens.
Activity: 159
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Any reason why my wallet on my mac has never synced?  It just says out of sync, and then says in the bottom right hand corner 0 active connections to MACDcoin network.  I've had the wallet open for a couple of days now.  I'd really like to get my coins off of Bittrex and into my wallet to stake.  Any help would be appreciated!

Did you add the peers.dat into the same folder your wallet.dat is located?
legendary
legendary
Coinmarketcap & Cryptmarketcap have been contacted to add us!

Nice!  We're on our way!!
Coinmarketcap & Cryptmarketcap have been contacted to add us!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
also plan for multipool ?
Because i never buy coins i don't play this game
I only buy with my hashrate
legendary
thanks Crypto Wolf for stepping up

what about block explorer ? something dedicated, not from ssdpool
something which will look like Abe
legendary
Now, bring everyone to this coin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk

Smiley

I'll try! Wink  I'm in a couple crypto groups on Facebook.  I'll make them all aware of the relaunch and the public announcement!
legendary
legendary
legendary
Wow.  So what's happening to the price of MACD before a public announcement???
legendary
Public announcement in few hours

Stay tuned!

its not fair to keep us wondering !
just announce !
legendary
Public announcement in few hours

Stay tuned!

Oh ya!  I hope it's a good one!!! Cheesy
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I've modified the M logo. Whats everyone thoughts?

legendary
Looks like my wallet on my mac isn't synced to the network, and it's been sitting open for several hours, however it doesn't show that there are any blocks that it's currently on, and still says wallet out of sync.  Anybody else having this issue?
Scammmm thats easy this coin dead sellllll everybody says same things dont believe all them i think this coin isnt scam or died only only only u believe if u believe .....ready to everything

Right you are!  The coin's not dead.  It's barely even started yet.  Original dev created this like 2 weeks ago, and then for some reason decided to simply vanish.  But there's nothing wrong with the coin.  Blank slate pretty much.  We just need to find a good, solid dev to get it off the ground.
+1,  if we will have a good DEV team, we can do it Smiley
+1 We can & we will!

We need to show everyone we have a strong foundation as a community & we're only going up from there!
Activity: 125
Scammmm thats easy this coin dead sellllll everybody says same things dont believe all them i think this coin isnt scam or died only only only u believe if u believe .....ready to everything

Right you are!  The coin's not dead.  It's barely even started yet.  Original dev created this like 2 weeks ago, and then for some reason decided to simply vanish.  But there's nothing wrong with the coin.  Blank slate pretty much.  We just need to find a good, solid dev to get it off the ground.
+1,  if we will have a good DEV team, we can do it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: