Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAC]Machinecoin | Core 0.16 | Masternodes | TimeTravel Algo - page 29. (Read 257523 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Any future for this coin?

Hey cri79pop,

Yea, there is a future for Machinecoin. We're currently organizing some stuff and working on a realistic timeline.
However, I don't want to offer much more information at this moment. If there is anything new I'll post it here or at Twitter (@Machinecoin).

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Following the big swings, where do you see your trading data?
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
Huh hmm. But i am getting more coins than u said .
which pool are u using ? whats ur clock speeds ?
I get one video card 1 x 1060 6Gb
17 Mh/s
~ 50Mac/24h = 1,75$/24h Yiimp pool.
Core +150, Memory 0
Very, very unprofitable .. ( I'm leaving.
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
 Huh hmm. But i am getting more coins than u said .
which pool are u using ? whats ur clock speeds ?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Right now the Most profitable coin is MAC . I'm getting around 15$ per day for 5x1060 Rig .
Power cost is 1.5$
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Let's hope Mac will reach 0.20 by next month  Wink

What's the best Clock setting for getting the most of the Gpu ? my hashrate reduces in over a period of time .
when starting im getting 80mh/s . after 1 hour it gets reduced upto 5%.

Is there any special tweaking for timetravel algo ? Huh

Are you sure you're getting 15$ per day? Why my estimate is around 4$ with 95mh/s, getting 4-5 coins per hour.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
AMD miner please and thanks.
Activity: 62
Merit: 7
Hi all,

just to let you know yesterday MAC has been submitted to Yobit - request is that one for 0.1 BTC

if all goes well, then MAC in on bigger exchange in 4-7 business days
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Any future for this coin?
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
Right now the Most profitable coin is MAC . I'm getting around 15$ per day for 5x1060 Rig .
Power cost is 1.5$
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Let's hope Mac will reach 0.20 by next month  Wink

What's the best Clock setting for getting the most of the Gpu ? my hashrate reduces in over a period of time .
when starting im getting 80mh/s . after 1 hour it gets reduced upto 5%.

Is there any special tweaking for timetravel algo ? Huh
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm happy to see MAC listed on Nova as the more exchanges we are on the better for the coin, hopefully it won't be long before MAC is listed on one of the big exchanges. I also want to thank SkycityVictorians for all the help with the web wallet and for sending me the missing coins to my local wallet.
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
lot more to come..cryptopia getting more attention..and mac potentially a good one..low coin sup. low mc. ... accumulating still...
Yes, and today MAC was listed also to Novaexchange, not so big exchange, but they still have nice 1M USD volume each day

lot more to come..cryptopia getting more attention..and mac potentially a good one..low coin sup. low mc. ... accumulating still...

I noticed there are a few other coins getting some attention at Cryptopia. So much money has been flowing in and out of crypto this year.

Not too many large exchanges out there to choose from. I guess it was only a matter of time before the money started flowing to some other exchanges besides Poloniex, Bittrex, and some of the other ones.

I was actually thinking about this a few weeks back, and recently mentioned it in the slack channel. BTC, Ethereum, and some of the other high priced coins are becoming increasingly expensive to use, not to mention bottlenecked from all the transactions. To take that thought a little further, why do these coins have to be used exclusively? I figure a payment system is a payment system. Some are well written and managed, others are not.

Machinecoin has never stopped. It may get quiet at times, but has always been very well maintained from talented devs. It always has the latest upgrades before any other alts (Bitcoin Core Version 0.14.1, Machinesight, etc), it owns its own uniquely created algorithm (time travel), it had no premine, and the coins have been distributed for about 3 years now.

On top of that, the devs have successfully defended it from attacks by lowering the block retarget to one block (creative), and developed all kinds of original apps to make Machinecoin more useable (Machinecoin Pipe, Machinecoin Work, MacPay, etc.). All this software still exists by the way...

Not only that, but Machinecoin has a great brand and there are active projects that are being worked on... To sum up what i'm saying here is, Machinecoin is not s%#@.

The fact that less than 20 million coins exist right now is just a bonus. Way undervalued in my opinion. We will see what the market decides Smiley
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
Machinecoin is listed on Novaexchange  Wink

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MAC/

Welcome Machinecoin with 250 community votes on Novaexchange more than just a Dogecoin, Ether & Bitcoin Market  Grin Cheesy Now Trading

NovaExchange Machinecoin to Mooncoin Market
NovaExchange MAC to Litecoin Market
NovaExchange MAC to Espers Market
NovaExchange MAC to Kibicoin Market

Välkommen Glad att du är här
Also Developer team: request  to be added to the Moon/ltc/doge KIC & Btc base markets on Coinmarketcap for Novaexchange
Request MAC to be add here also (if not already) (Japanese/South Korea) for volume ratings: https://www.coinhills.com/
ようこそ Yōkoso
Thank you, glad Machinecoin is a part of NovaCoin Smiley

Yes, and today MAC was listed also to Novaexchange, not so big exchange, but they still have nice 1M USD volume each day
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Nova, thats nice. Volume is growing  Cool

Not only volume, price is raising too  Shocked
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I had some MAC coins sent to my Web wallet but they are not showing up and on the explorer it's saying that they are in my wallet. Not sure what has happened and lucky for me I tested it out before sending a larger amount.

https://explorer.machinecoin.org/address/MDPb3LVcGUqwRSSfkcTjCUnS1jL5dAxAsV

My account screenshot: https://s9.postimg.org/mr57q4xvz/macpay_screenshot.png

Hey,

are they still not showing up? If so, try to logout and login again using your secret (12 words).

If the problem still exists after doing this, write me an mail to [email protected] and I'll help you to recover your coins.

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians

Hi,

Thanks for answering me and yes the coins are still not showing up as I have mined some more coins and have been sent to this address but still not showing up in the wallet even after I entered the 12 word passpharse. I have since downloaded the local wallet and will have my mined coins sent there and have also sent you an email, it's only just over 8 coins so if I can't recover them it's no big deal as I will now use the local wallet.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
 Nova, thats nice. Volume is growing  Cool
Hey guys,

I'm happy to announce that the Machinecoin vote at NovaExchange was successfully ended and that MAC will get listed there soon Smiley

Many thanks to everyone who voted for MAC!

https://twitter.com/Machinecoin/status/885500832514535424

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians
I had some MAC coins sent to my Web wallet but they are not showing up and on the explorer it's saying that they are in my wallet. Not sure what has happened and lucky for me I tested it out before sending a larger amount.

https://explorer.machinecoin.org/address/MDPb3LVcGUqwRSSfkcTjCUnS1jL5dAxAsV

My account screenshot: https://s9.postimg.org/mr57q4xvz/macpay_screenshot.png

Hey,

are they still not showing up? If so, try to logout and login again using your secret (12 words).

If the problem still exists after doing this, write me an mail to [email protected] and I'll help you to recover your coins.

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians
Pages:
Jump to: