Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAC]Machinecoin | Core 0.16 | Masternodes | TimeTravel Algo - page 9. (Read 257523 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
N-Engine Multi Pool Server

MachineCoin is still on our pool!

http://crypto.n-engine.com

- Dedicated server (European - US - ASIAN link)
- Fast! (Gigabit link on optical fiber!)
- DDoS protection
- GeoDNS balancing system
- Support 24h/7 (Mail, Troll box, Irc channel)

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday.

No more fee, more coin for YOU!

Happy FREE mining !

Main Pool url : http://crypto.n-engine.com

You can follow us @Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeCrypto

Support :
On IRC : freenode > #N-Engine
By mail: contact[a.t.]n-engine.com

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
In business in the crypto market, prices change every minute, every hour ... Decisions to keep or sell are all wise when it is time to maximize profits. Sometimes it's just luck.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
now are hard times for bounty hunters.

Bounty Hunter are like cats in asia, only cute if an few, if too many, fast eaten  Tongue

its only an period, like myspace, facebook, retarddit, twitter...
Activity: 104
Thank you for the warning. Obviously, we have to be more careful every day. Unfortunately, now are hard times for bounty hunters.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why the Android wallet has problem loading the transactions guys?
It's more than 30 hours.

Thank you for your time

Hey,

there are some mismatches because of changed domains and SSL certificates, which limits the features of the app.
If you've written your seed (12-words) down, you can enter them here https://macpay.nigho.me/macpay-recover/index.html.

The private key can get imported into the Machinecoin desktop wallet, by opening the debug console and enter "importprivkey KEY".

Friendly Regards
- Nico
Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Why the Android wallet has problem loading the transactions guys?
It's more than 30 hours.

Thank you for your time
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
I hope you will do more for your project. Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

you mean just free coins for you?

Start mining ...  Roll Eyes Thats the best bonus program ever...

Or run a masternode Cheesy

Just announced in Telegram:

Nico
I'm going to reset the testnet chain for a last time, test everything out, then adjust the chain parameters and we're ready to release Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
I hope you will do more for your project. Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

you mean just free coins for you?

Start mining ...  Roll Eyes Thats the best bonus program ever...
Activity: 79
I started to know your project, so I could not comment with the correct property yet ... but, here I will be here. and I want to know much more. Do your team have bounty programs?

We may very soon... getting the masternodes released and some tutorials is top priority right now. But, maybe we should go ahead and create some.
Activity: 24
I started to know your project, so I could not comment with the correct property yet ... but, here I will be here. and I want to know much more. Do your team have bounty programs?
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
So who are the devs here, and why does it just look like a giant pump and dump? There is no actual proof of anything going on at all, and all the hush hush business is rather off putting. Where is proof of life, why are you running a pump campaign and giving away a masternode with absolutely nothing to back it up??

You should join one of the many social medias linked in the op  Wink
So who are the devs here, and why does it just look like a giant pump and dump? There is no actual proof of anything going on at all, and all the hush hush business is rather off putting. Where is proof of life, why are you running a pump campaign and giving away a masternode with absolutely nothing to back it up??

You don't have to get nasty, all you have to do is ask. Devs are skycityvictorians, v1nc, and myself. There is plenty of talk about progress in social media channels, along with plenty of screenshots of "proof of life" floating around. And who is running this so called pump campaign by giving away a masternode? Because it's not us. There was a masternode giveaway a while back, but that was graciously contributed and managed by v1nc, and started before he was invited to join the team.

So, it probably looks like a giant pump and dump to you because you have done 0% DD.
I've been mining on https://cryptotastic.net/?address=M9moBb219FAVyPhpf3jk7raK7sErxWsCqg

It looks like i'm the only miner on this site.  Will I ever get a payout?

Are you good? it looks like it shows paid out.
Activity: 91
Activity: 14
I've been mining on https://cryptotastic.net/?address=M9moBb219FAVyPhpf3jk7raK7sErxWsCqg

It looks like i'm the only miner on this site.  Will I ever get a payout?
Activity: 41
 But, If you want to profit in short-term then trade daily and accumulate whatever profit you see in the first look. Just enter and exit.

We are there... I thought it would've been released by now, but it's just a matter of timing.
This is definitely a nice and stable coin. Just heard that masternodes will be out. Was wondering how many coins are needed for running a MasterNode and will it be based off of hot/cold wallet concept? What returns can we expect from MN on a daily basis? Do we have a date when MN would be released to public? can't wait to hear the good news.

Thanks and have a nice day.

**This has been updated**

25,000 Machinecoins to run a masternode and the will get 45% of each block reward.  

There will be a "Selection Pool" of eligible masternodes every block, and one MN will be selected from that block to receive the 45% reward. The selection pool itself will consist of 10% of all masternodes, which will be randomly selected from all online MNs.
Pages:
Jump to: