Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAC]Machinecoin | Core 0.16 | Masternodes | TimeTravel Algo - page 11. (Read 257621 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

what is the maximum reserve for this coin?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
To investments, updates are welcome from Machinecoin and observing the project and calculating possible updates, a hybrid system is not something interesting to solidify the currency? Another question, the team has ambition of new exchanges? Thanks for answering.
Activity: 58
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
To investments, updates are welcome from Machinecoin and observing the project and calculating possible updates, a hybrid system is not something interesting to solidify the currency? Another question, the team has ambition of new exchanges? Thanks for answering.

I'm pretty sure we've reached another milestone for releasing masternodes, today.

And yea, we're interested into new exchanges, and already applied for many ones (however, most ones didn't answer OR request a really high fee).

Friendly Regards
- Nico

That is great news! Im ready to put my coins to work  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I'm pretty sure we've reached another milestone for releasing masternodes, today.

And yea, we're interested into new exchanges, and already applied for many ones (however, most ones didn't answer OR request a really high fee).

Friendly Regards
- Nico
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
When's the masternode network ETA and what percentage of block rewards will be paid to masternodes?

not sure when, but mn rewards will be 1/2 the block.

Best I can tell you is the masternodes are almost ready. We'll put an official word out asap.
When's the masternode network ETA and what percentage of block rewards will be paid to masternodes?

not sure when, but mn rewards will be 1/2 the block.
Activity: 60
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Is this machinecoin have an active development ?
Because i'm interested with this coin, and want to buy some
Thank you
dudes, will you plan to REPAIR your MACPAY?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
what are you doing all this time???  Undecided
Working on masternodes and preparing for release. Sorry, I know you keep asking from time to time, but I was under the impression it was fixed. I will look into it ASAP.

we are ready for Masternodes!  how are the tests going?
Activity: 67
my brain will hardforking soon!  Tongue
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
Working on masternodes and preparing for release. Sorry, I know you keep asking from time to time, but I was under the impression it was fixed. I will look into it ASAP.
Activity: 67
 Cheesy
mac mn screenshot leaked by MAC fans...

https://twitter.com/brkrfrbr/status/972200717011292162

getting excited   Cheesy  Cheesy how soon?

dunno, but please retweett & share & like my tweet to make them help in a kindly way 

sry devs Wink

Pages:
Jump to: