Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAC]Machinecoin | Core 0.16 | Masternodes | TimeTravel Algo - page 10. (Read 257523 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
anyone have an estimate of how many masternodes will go live in the first month? my guess is 350-400

I'm guessing ~100?

when is the masternodes from this coin will go alive ?
because on the roadmap said Q1 2018 is the time, and now we are already in Q2 2018

The roadmap is an estimate, but you are correct and we are a little behind schedule. The masternodes are coded and running on the testnet and should be live real soon.

The reason for the delay is because the dev decided to go ahead and update core from v0.14.xx to v0.16 with the masternode release to prevent everyone from having to do 3 separate upgrades so far this year. I believe most other masternode coins are on core v0.12 as Dash. To my knowledge, no other masternode coins are on 16. It is taking a bit longer, but check out the upgrades coming to the new core and I think you will see the worth of the wait.

wow that is great news, even BSD is not on core .16 yet. who will be first  Cheesy

I assume us considering ours is already working Tongue By the way, we got an update in the telegram today that masternodes should be ready for deployment within the next couple of days.

It's not about race, in bitsend we are implemented some new features along with new core
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
This is the current progress of the upcoming Machinecoin masternodes release:

Payment logic adjusted and tested ✅
    Governance functions ✅
    Fix minor bugs 🕑... In progress

The block rewards have been adjusted as follows:

45% Masternodes
    45% PoW
    10% for Superblocks (proposals etc.)

If this new reward structure is 100% can an admin please update the op?
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
anyone have an estimate of how many masternodes will go live in the first month? my guess is 350-400

I'm guessing ~100?

because on the roadmap said Q1 2018 is the time, and now we are already in Q2 2018

The roadmap is an estimate, but you are correct and we are a little behind schedule. The masternodes are coded and running on the testnet and should be live real soon.

The reason for the delay is because the dev decided to go ahead and update core from v0.14.xx to v0.16 with the masternode release to prevent everyone from having to do 3 separate upgrades so far this year. I believe most other masternode coins are on core v0.12 as Dash. To my knowledge, no other masternode coins are on 16. It is taking a bit longer, but check out the upgrades coming to the new core and I think you will see the worth of the wait.

wow that is great news, even BSD is not on core .16 yet. who will be first  Cheesy

I assume us considering ours is already working Tongue By the way, we got an update in the telegram today that masternodes should be ready for deployment within the next couple of days.

I'm guessing ~100?

wow that is great news, even BSD is not on core .16 yet. who will be first  Cheesy

I'm guessing ~100?

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

I'm guessing ~100?

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Add "Machinecoin" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com
Your coin: "Machinecoin" https://l2rx.com/add.php

Cry

I'm guessing ~100?
Activity: 78
The devs need more care about miner
And develop in this direction more. We are at least the base of cryptocurrency...
The home and small Miner...
Nobody want see huge hashpower at one place
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It seems that the total number of coins is not large, so that we can control inflation effectively, and we have to do fine things to do.
And the other information about the project, can be found on the website? As for example the amount of total project tokens, roadmap?

Check out the first post of this thread, it should have the info you seek. Also, there will be ~35 million total coins and there are about ~21 million in circulation.
What does everyone think about moving the rooms? why not have both so it's easier to expand as we grow?

Moving which rooms?
Activity: 187
What does everyone think about moving the rooms? why not have both so it's easier to expand as we grow?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

What is the minimal pay to invest?

Hey,

since Machinecoin is NO ICO or token sale, there is no minimal payment.

Machinecoin can get bought at those exchanges, listed at page 1 of this thread.

Friendly Regards
Nico

Governance functions ✅

45% Masternodes
    45% PoW

Thanks for the update! like the new adjusted rewards.

I like the adjusted rewards too for many reasons.

Governance functions ✅

45% Masternodes
    45% PoW

Thanks for the update! like the new adjusted rewards.

Governance functions ✅

45% Masternodes
    45% PoW

what is the maximum reserve for this coin?

Are you asking how many coins will ever be minted? If so, roughly ~35 million. Theres about ~21 million currently in circulation.
Pages:
Jump to: