Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - Datacarriersize up to 220 bytes - page 2. (Read 729054 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What's the best way to convert BTX into BTC?
Yes, unfortunately there are not many options at the moment. If you want to exchange your BTX into BTC without KYC, I would use https://freiexchange.com/market/BTX/BTC. Unfortunately, freiexchange has high withdrawal fees. Otherwise look at the other exchanges to see what it looks like there. In the first post of this thread you will find all exchanges. Or I would ask via telegram: https://t.me/bitcore_cc
This is the best place to reach the BTX team and they might be able to tell you more.  Wink

I see XT.com has decent liquidity but it must be algo trading at 99.9%, nonetheless it might be my best bet to convert the few BTX I would like to convert into BTC

Thanks for your input.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718
Yes, unfortunately there are not many options at the moment. If you want to exchange your BTX into BTC without KYC, I would use https://freiexchange.com/market/BTX/BTC. Unfortunately, freiexchange has high withdrawal fees. Otherwise look at the other exchanges to see what it looks like there. In the first post of this thread you will find all exchanges. Or I would ask via telegram: https://t.me/bitcore_cc
This is the best place to reach the BTX team and they might be able to tell you more.  Wink
Activity: 2
                    BTX SINCE 2017

BTC BTX THE REAL BEST COIN AFTER BTC BTC

ACTIVE BTX NOW !!!

Adopt Btx.... up is coming now...!!!
Is it still possible to convert BTX into BTC?
Looks like BTX is only listed in 1 or 2 exchange and the liquidity is almost zero.

Activity: 54
Bitcore BTX Addnode

addnode=101.69.32.125
addnode=115.201.195.80
addnode=115.201.205.147
addnode=116.203.253.186
addnode=117.177.207.61
addnode=123.158.152.82
addnode=141.94.192.217
addnode=149.28.34.40
addnode=173.249.20.4
addnode=182.133.176.39
addnode=185.228.139.10
addnode=198.244.202.151
addnode=217.160.28.83
addnode=31.25.241.224
addnode=43.227.255.122
addnode=46.151.159.53
addnode=5.135.136.12
addnode=51.15.77.33
addnode=51.161.117.115
addnode=51.79.177.216
addnode=66.151.242.154
addnode=78.46.78.41
addnode=88.99.235.240
addnode=95.179.244.106
addnode=95.217.108.57
addnode=113.22.220.192
addnode=135.181.183.38
addnode=146.19.52.221
addnode=156.226.23.189
addnode=180.178.72.254
addnode=184.22.166.85
addnode=190.20.86.208
addnode=201.95.148.125
addnode=5.62.43.107
addnode=71.142.98.206
addnode=81.169.220.87
addnode=82.66.94.6
addnode=95.168.164.215
addnode=98.149.228.39
addnode=45.90.4.224
addnode=45.90.4.225
addnode=45.90.4.226
addnode=45.90.4.227
addnode=45.90.4.228
addnode=45.90.4.230
addnode=45.90.4.231
addnode=45.90.4.232
addnode=202.61.227.234
addnode=45.9.62.240
addnode=94.31.85.5
Activity: 54
                    BTX SINCE 2017

BTC BTX THE REAL BEST COIN AFTER BTC BTC

ACTIVE BTX NOW !!!

Adopt Btx.... up is coming now...!!!
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
BTW: Is there any reason to think that not being listed on the main cex would increase the coin's price! The development is active, and the coins listed on the large cex are all alive and well!
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
+ 38% , some price movement since new years ?!
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
On freiexchange.com you can also buy BTX coins, but they are not really cheap there. Use the exchange also from time to time for many years and never had problems there.  Smiley
Ah, never mind.  I've been able to create an account on XT, and it's actually not bad.

I’ve never heard of anything like that. That sounds a little strange to me, too. Still, it’s interesting. I wonder what effect it has on Neblio. I’ll have to read into the subject.
The price jumped quite a bit, but as far as I've seen there's been no real news or anything about that buyout.  Oddly enough, Neblio did recently get listed on MEXC and I'm assuming someone would have had to make that happen.  And just as an aside, if anyone is looking for a great PoS coin in terms of frequent stakes, Neblio is it.  Not that many coins in circulation, either.
legendary
Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Are there any BTX development plans?
Unfortunately I don't have any information about that either. In order to get a quick answer, I would ask by telegram. You will certainly get an answer there faster than here.  Wink

Bitcore´s official telegram channel: https://t.me/bitcore_cc
Unfortunately, I don't see much updates there as well.
legendary
Unfortunately I don't have any information about that either. In order to get a quick answer, I would ask by telegram. You will certainly get an answer there faster than here.  Wink

Bitcore´s official telegram channel: https://t.me/bitcore_cc
legendary
Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Activity: 1019
Merit: 256
   BTX BİTCORE frustration
Price isn't everything.

ROFL  ...of course it's fookin everything. What do you think we are all here for?  ...the tech Grin
This reminds me of the meme below.

legendary
ROFL  ...of course it's fookin everything. What do you think we are all here for?  ...the tech Grin
Of course only for the tech. I assume so anyway.  Wink Grin

Yes, everyone only looks at the price, that's true. But at least the project has not been abandoned and the blockchain works without any problems. That's why everything is still possible, including a better price.  Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
   BTX BİTCORE frustration
Price isn't everything.

legendary
   BTX BİTCORE frustration
Why? Price isn't everything. The BTX blockchain works without any problems and you can send BTX coins quickly and cheaply. The dev is also still active and not gone. He continues to support the project. From this point of view, everything is still going well.  Smiley
Activity: 3
I've heard of them but never tried them.  I'll have to look into it, although I'm not dead-set on buying any BTX, as the coin is practically dead.  Except that it's not completely dead, because their website looks like it's being updated and the price could be much worse.
Yeah, the price could be worse. Since I have nothing to lose, I keep my BTX and see what happens.  Smiley

If you look at the recent price action of Neblio, you might find an answer--although I'm not sure if it's just being manipulated or not.  There aren't that many coins in circulation (relatively speaking), so it wouldn't be difficult for someone with money to pump it up.  
Can well imagine that the price has gone up or was manipulated up because of the announcement. I’m curious if the price can stay there in the coming weeks.

But aside from that, noooo, I don't think it'd be a good idea for any coin to have partners, get bought out, whatever.  The less centralized, the better.  When I heard that apparently someone was buying out Neblio, the first thing I thought of was CBDCs or Ripple.  I have no interest in any crypto which has someone or some group running it.
No, no company should buy or operate BTX. I don’t like that either. I agree with you. It would be enough for me if a company used BTX.  Smiley

BTX BİTCORE frustration
legendary
I've heard of them but never tried them.  I'll have to look into it, although I'm not dead-set on buying any BTX, as the coin is practically dead.  Except that it's not completely dead, because their website looks like it's being updated and the price could be much worse.
Yeah, the price could be worse. Since I have nothing to lose, I keep my BTX and see what happens.  Smiley

If you look at the recent price action of Neblio, you might find an answer--although I'm not sure if it's just being manipulated or not.  There aren't that many coins in circulation (relatively speaking), so it wouldn't be difficult for someone with money to pump it up.  
Can well imagine that the price has gone up or was manipulated up because of the announcement. I’m curious if the price can stay there in the coming weeks.

But aside from that, noooo, I don't think it'd be a good idea for any coin to have partners, get bought out, whatever.  The less centralized, the better.  When I heard that apparently someone was buying out Neblio, the first thing I thought of was CBDCs or Ripple.  I have no interest in any crypto which has someone or some group running it.
No, no company should buy or operate BTX. I don’t like that either. I agree with you. It would be enough for me if a company used BTX.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
On freiexchange.com you can also buy BTX coins, but they are not really cheap there. Use the exchange also from time to time for many years and never had problems there.  Smiley

I’ve never heard of anything like that. That sounds a little strange to me, too. Still, it’s interesting. I wonder what effect it has on Neblio. I’ll have to read into the subject.

Whether it would be good for BTX is hard to say. Maybe BTX should partner with large companies that then use the blockchain for their projects. But finding such partners is certainly not easy. Either way I hope BTX will find more recognition in the future. The team has really put a lot of effort into moving the project forward, even if it has become a bit quiet.  Smiley

You can also try to buy BTX via Pancake
https://dex.guru/token/0x000000089fb24237da101020ff8e2afd14624687-bsc

... after then you can withdrawal your coins to the bitcore network. 
https://swap.bitcore.cc/
Interesting.  I never really got interested in...whatever you call the thing that encompasses swapping and Pancakes and such.  DeFi, is it?  I may have to look into that as well.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system
Holy hell! This is nostalgia at its finest. I am somewhat surprised this thread is even alive still.
you are right man. it is so amazing, specially seeing that the original OP still managing and updating this thread since 2017 is really a Record in itself. hats off to Bitcore Team and their dedication towards bitcointalk.
almost every other project abandoned their threads if not 100% then probably 90% of the threads are dead and rest of them are active only by their users and community members. but this guy is something else man.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
This would be a neat, cheap way to experiment with running a masternode (assuming that's to your taste), but the biggest barrier I'd have with that is the absolute dearth of exchanges available to me to buy enough coins.  I've never used XT.com, Graviex, and I haven't a clue what Pancakeswap is all about, and those are basically it.
On freiexchange.com you can also buy BTX coins, but they are not really cheap there. Use the exchange also from time to time for many years and never had problems there.  Smiley

As a side note, I just read that Neblio (anyone heard of it?) was "acquired" by some group:

Whether it would be good for BTX is hard to say. Maybe BTX should partner with large companies that then use the blockchain for their projects. But finding such partners is certainly not easy. Either way I hope BTX will find more recognition in the future. The team has really put a lot of effort into moving the project forward, even if it has become a bit quiet.  Smiley

You can also try to buy BTX via Pancake
https://dex.guru/token/0x000000089fb24237da101020ff8e2afd14624687-bsc

... after then you can withdrawal your coins to the bitcore network. 
https://swap.bitcore.cc/
Pages:
Jump to: