Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN][MAINSALE] GIGTRICKS - A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR FREELANCERS✅✅✅ - page 10. (Read 62663 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This is a massive market, a lot of strong players, upcoming blockchain competition, but there is a space for more. Looking forward to technology details on the product development.
Activity: 126
As I can see on the team looks very professional and has extensive knowledge on what they are really doing looking forward to this project roadmap is ok upon reading and I think this project will have success in the future.
Indeed the project is managed by a team of experienced, and I am sure they have a very good strategy to be able to attract the attention of many potential investors.

Team performance and strategy are indeed good and are able to attract many investors, this brings Gigtricks to a better and better development to achieve success and later have good value for all its supporters.

If this project will run well we should see its development every day with the update that will be provided by the developer.
I agree with you guys, the project did indeed have a great potential to be successful. because by seeing the seriousness of the team in developing this project, I believe more investors who will be joining with this project.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
As I can see on the team looks very professional and has extensive knowledge on what they are really doing looking forward to this project roadmap is ok upon reading and I think this project will have success in the future.
Indeed the project is managed by a team of experienced, and I am sure they have a very good strategy to be able to attract the attention of many potential investors.

Team performance and strategy are indeed good and are able to attract many investors, this brings Gigtricks to a better and better development to achieve success and later have good value for all its supporters.

If this project will run well we should see its development every day with the update that will be provided by the developer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

we look forward to the development for the future, hopefully everyone will be able to walk like a plan and achieve success with satisfying results. Team spirit is very influential to achieve the success of this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Activity: 210
and by having a reliable team that I think will be easily for them could make the project great success later.
Activity: 378
on the dashboard written USD 22,235,954.77 but on the website $ 2,834,774. so what's the right one?
maybe the team misinformed, just waiting for confirmation from the team about this problem.
Activity: 92
on the dashboard written USD 22,235,954.77 but on the website $ 2,834,774. so what's the right one?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Why is there no activity in the social networks from the project? What happened? Did you sell all your tokens? Or did you have another project?
The purpose and mechanism of the project is not new. Gigtricks learning and Gigtricks point of sale may be different from similar projects. This project has the necessity of decentralization and treats both clients and workers equally. I hope that this effort will be successful.
Activity: 147
I only wanted to know about your links on social sites, and thank you for it, but also I have heard about project which called decimated, I am searching kind of it here, so thank you for your service)
Activity: 591
WATANABE
maybe it's just summer?
i think that they will start again to work at 100% with the start of the main sale.

I really hope that only 30 days of main sale will be enough

Some large and good projects only need 15 days to achieve their hard cap. I hope something big from this project.

can you make an example?
anyways, if i remenber well, the hard cap of gigtricks is 30M, and with the price of eth so low it will be no easy to reach..

I saw a project like that last year but it is true, with Hardcap like that it will be very difficult to achieve with a short time.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
maybe it's just summer?
i think that they will start again to work at 100% with the start of the main sale.

Some large and good projects only need 15 days to achieve their hard cap. I hope something big from this project.

can you make an example?
anyways, if i remenber well, the hard cap of gigtricks is 30M, and with the price of eth so low it will be no easy to reach..
Activity: 182
hi admin, who would be the best person to have a litlle chat with in regards to marketing brand awarness for you rico?
Activity: 154
Exactly, If this product gigtricks workout, imagine if you are a freelancer or seller you can have a complete portfolio of your orders completed on the gigtricks platform as well as in the real world. Beside I heard the local clients can also post reviews. I would say this product is shouting benefit!
Activity: 591
WATANABE
maybe it's just summer?

Activity: 159
Hello Admin, I got a promotional offer which I feel it would be a great idea for this group to boost it's membership and attract quality investors. Kindly contact me concerning contributing to this insightful project.
Good luck !!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
maybe it's just summer?

I hope that with all the time available, all teams will always work together well and compactly so that what can be expected by all participants and the team will be successful, and the sales can achieve the results that have been targeted.
all teams will certainly do the best job for the sake of the success of this project. and they will definitely promote this project very well, in order to attract the attention of many investors to join the project.
with many of them joining this project hopefully this will make the start of this project a success, and this project can go as planned by the team. look forward to the good news from all.
I want to believe that the team have started working before the start of the ICO because the pause after pre-sale is enable them prepare for main-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: