Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN][MAINSALE] GIGTRICKS - A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR FREELANCERS✅✅✅ - page 8. (Read 62663 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
sofcap has now been reached and hopefully the more future investors will join this project so that the ICO target can be achieved.

If softcap has been reached, this means the Project would be accomplished even if hardcap is not attained, by the way how much has been currently raised so far?

they are raised more that 2800000$.

You can find all info here --> https://etherscan.io/token/0xaf038b0290c35a3210d5cfda9f39ffceea1c1ea5

Sadly the last transaction is 11 days ago, but i'm not so surprised. In this period even the best project have problem to rais money.

with such amount raised in this present market condition there is nothing to be sad about, the project has really done well in attracting more investors to buy into the idea, very impressive amount raised enough to make this project a reality. Really looking forward to see the turn out.

$2.8 Millions raised, its more than 10K ETH if we use ethereum rate $220, its a big money and the ICO will be end in December, so there is long time to increase the fund raised.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
A very interesting and very good project, Render It Coin that provides everyone who is interested in access to high-class computer hardware for cripto currency miners with minimal fees, I am sure there will be many enthusiasts and supporters in this Render It Coin project , with the strong support of investors, this project will definitely be able to develop, suporrt and good luck for the Render It Coin project
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Adding blockchain may be something good to have and the team needs to prove incorporating blockchain in the model will significantly lift its performance. The team also has very strong expertise in relevant areas
I hope that with a great team this project will be able to run smoothly, hopefully all that has been planned can be achieved with satisfactory results.
copper member
Activity: 123
Adding blockchain may be something good to have and the team needs to prove incorporating blockchain in the model will significantly lift its performance. The team also has very strong expertise in relevant areas
copper member
Activity: 98
Good to have products ready. The MVP is acceptable for this stage of the project. This kind of project the whole world need right now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
sofcap has now been reached and hopefully the more future investors will join this project so that the ICO target can be achieved.

If softcap has been reached, this means the Project would be accomplished even if hardcap is not attained, by the way how much has been currently raised so far?

You can find all info here --> https://etherscan.io/token/0xaf038b0290c35a3210d5cfda9f39ffceea1c1ea5

Sadly the last transaction is 11 days ago, but i'm not so surprised. In this period even the best project have problem to rais money.

I guess this may be the reason why this ICO was extended to 3months till the end of December, on the 31st. I honestly think this is a very long time, if the market don't recover, what will be the case.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Softcap reached. That's cool. Excellent team, good fellows. GigTricks Point of Sale  makes it possible to increase your revenue from sales in the physical world -this is not enough in the world.
Activity: 392
Solid idea - the gig economy is ripe for a marketplace built on Blockhchain and fueled by crypto. Good whitepaper. Team good!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
In fact, this is an ecosystem, the foundation of which is formed on blockchain technology to strengthen security and increase transparency among members of the community. Good luck !!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

with such amount raised in this present market condition there is nothing to be sad about, the project has really done well in attracting more investors to buy into the idea, very impressive amount raised enough to make this project a reality. Really looking forward to see the turn out.
Activity: 145
Exactly, If this product gigtricks workout, imagine if you are a freelancer or seller you can have a complete portfolio of your orders completed on the gigtricks platform as well as in the real world. Beside I heard the local clients can also post reviews. I would say this product is shouting benefit!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

Ultimately, you guys built the GigTricks platform to help fight the global recession, creating unlimited opportunities for talented people so they can just find concerts, work from home. Thank you!. Good luck !!!!
Activity: 420

A strong team with a solid idea. Another cool commercial product that resonates and allows the massive introduction of blockchain tech / cryptocurrencies. Good luck !!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
there are so many enthusiastic bounty participants who support this project and hopefully more and more support from investors to join in this project.
Activity: 56
GIGTRICKS has the potential to thrive. It has a lot of interest but maybe the project does not bring people's expectations. The team needs to be stronger.
Activity: 462
Team performance must be very good and serious, I am sure Gigtricks will be able to achieve the target, even though the market is not friendly but the team does not give up on this promotion so investors are willing to join. Hoping to have a good and fast-growing future.
Activity: 172
With the achievement of softcap, of course, this will be increasingly attractive for investors to join in this project, especially since the ICO runs until December, hopefully the target is achieved.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: