Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN][MAINSALE] GIGTRICKS - A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR FREELANCERS✅✅✅ - page 5. (Read 62663 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It takes too long for a project to take too much time, and investors will find it hard to pay attention to a project if it takes a lot of time but only a small amount of capital. They will have little doubt about the project.

It is quite true what you say because alot of investors and supporters are getting tired about this project carrying on its crowdsales for duration of 8months which is the longest I have seen in recent times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
It takes too long for a project to take too much time, and investors will find it hard to pay attention to a project if it takes a lot of time but only a small amount of capital. They will have little doubt about the project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
I like how the team works. A real project, and not just a base, always provides information.
That's right, because that's what makes GigTricks able to achieve more than its softcap,
but why is it only 4 million USD for hardcap? Am I misinformed?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I like how the team works. A real project, and not just a base, always provides information.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Despite of the fact that Blockchain eliminate the middle men, this sector must be properly target to a specific audience to increase the usage of platform. Most of the case, people based on freelance are unemployed and to pay their expenses they will always prefer FIAT over crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
something terrible is happening in bounty thread
multiple selfquotes with twitter/facebook reports
i see only google form for weekly reports in OP
WTF ?
Oh, yes. Hunters probably did not carefully read the terms of the bounty. And just missed the moment about Google form for the report.
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
something terrible is happening in bounty thread
multiple selfquotes with twitter/facebook reports
i see only google form for weekly reports in OP
WTF ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Any update on the the progress of the main-sale? How much have they raised? I wish you luck in this bearish market
so far the funds that have been collected are $2,834,774 USD, although it is still far from the hardcap target of $35,000,000 USD, at least the ICO is still going on until 31 December and softcap has been reached
I am sure that hardcap will be achieved later, as long as all the teams involved are always enthusiastic and provide more strategies for this project, this project will certainly attract many and will achieve success with maximum results.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Any update on the the progress of the main-sale? How much have they raised? I wish you luck in this bearish market
so far the funds that have been collected are $2,834,774 USD, although it is still far from the hardcap target of $35,000,000 USD, at least the ICO is still going on until 31 December and softcap has been reached
Activity: 308
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I see the duration of the token sales is still long and I believe the team will be able to achieve the target set because I see the promotion of this project is good and maximum.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

well, i can't find the counter with the total dollars raised anymore.

This is a chooise that is made by a growing numbers of icos.. so we can only hope that everything is going fine
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 224
The GigTricks.com freelance platform is already available which is a good thing. The ecosystems architecture contains several different components. GigTricks Social, Marketplace, Learning, Point of Sale, and Pro. Individually some of these are very interesting and would be a competitive edge over other platforms.

Again. What do you mean whit "The GigTricks.com freelance platform is already available"??

What is already available? Please, can you explain? What am i missing?
i think he is talking about the MVP which is available on https://www.gigtricks.com/
Everyone can check the website for how exactly the platform will looks like in the future.

Just a reminder that Gigtricks token sale CLOSING ON 31st Dec 2018
The GigTricks.com freelance platform is already available which is a good thing. The ecosystems architecture contains several different components. GigTricks Social, Marketplace, Learning, Point of Sale, and Pro. Individually some of these are very interesting and would be a competitive edge over other platforms.

Again. What do you mean whit "The GigTricks.com freelance platform is already available"??

What is already available? Please, can you explain? What am i missing?
copper member
Activity: 168
GigTricks (GBTC) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

thanks for the link.
I have a question for you: what does it mean "Road map analytics" at 40%?

It's a bad thing?

Thank you for your help.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
GigTricks (GBTC) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Activity: 573
Futurov
Hello admin. Starting today I will remove my signature for signature campaign. I am just informing the bounty manager and the admin so that my stakes will still be paid. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The main advantage that a decentralized platform has over the traditional ones like odesk, upwork, and freelancer, which I regularly use are the reduced commission fees. Good luck guys.
Pages:
Jump to: