Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 22. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Sendercoin?

I know I'm off of nature entirely, but the 'send' options are pretty catchy i think and not yet used. The species preservation aspect can be prominent in everything else website, videos, logo, charity commitments etc. . .

Consider that if all goes well, the new tech will get enough attention that people will be checking it out in large numbers. Thousands of hits per day. More than enough traffic to get the environmental message across. Also, companies can be known for supporting the arts, the environment etc.. ., they don't need to have it stated right in their name for people to know it.
Since its SuperSend technology, and it will be available on Super and Mamm. Maybe the names are

Supercoin

and

Sendcoin
Escrow Coin
Guarantor Coin
First day of new multisig based trustless anonymous technology came to the end.
I want to say that was very cool. We tested it on real network, it works!
Tomorrow will be more tests, more info. Join to our test to see multisig anonymous feature by youself!
Congratulations. How many coins were transferred?

They did several transfers. With 4-5 on the network I believe. Mammdev, Superdev, Fabula. I only relate as I watched the conversation. By the time I had the new blockchain in, they were done so I missed out. . . All transactions were small amounts, like less than 2MAMM. All transactions seemed to work and everyone re-synced after. They all seemed to be able to verify how the transactions occurred also. Guarantor was being doled out randomly as hoped. . .There was mention of something minor that i didn't understand, but they seemed keen on figuring it out and fixing. Overall everyone seemed very happy with how it worked. I never did sync, but I got to see the new wallet and fancy new supersend graphic on it.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Could the persons 1-upping my orders stop doing that for like a day  Tongue Thank you kindly
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Tomorrow will be more tests, more info. Join to our test to see multisig anonymous feature by youself!
Congratulations. How many coins were transferred?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

After deleting 300 posts i do not know what is fud what is not sorry about it. Some fud comes with automation they even attacked there. the thread i opened https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8336146 I am these days overly stressed, i am sorry if i break any heart, usually i am happy ... I can accept constructive criticism this name change issue is one if them, 
I wish you the best of luck with the coin.  Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
I am going my bad, thread is yours. thank you all testers...
keep messaging about your tests please, I'll try and get in on it tomorrow. thanks.
Mhh I don't know about all these names, so far MammothCoin sounds better.

Don't forget there is a cryptocurrency called "SonicScrewDriver" and another called "PiggyCoin".

Name is not very important but I understand the concern for some users.

Totally agree with you. Name doesn't important what really matters is the innovation and technology. That Mammoth is already begin to has. Just need marketing and Mammoth will be to the Moon.

True, some names make it easier to market though. As for linking certain ideas and feelings towards a brandname/logo. Marketing 101 lesson 1 pick a good marketable name and logo.

Not saying mammothcoin is a bad name, some people already have negative feelings towards it though, so why not start with a clean slate.

I agree, another good reason to change. New phase, new tech, new coin.
Activity: 381

Don't forget there is a cryptocurrency called "SonicScrewDriver" and another called "PiggyCoin".

Totally agree with you. Name doesn't important what really matters is the innovation and technology. That Mammoth is already begin to has. Just need marketing and Mammoth will be to the Moon.

True, some names make it easier to market though. As for linking certain ideas and feelings towards a brandname/logo. Marketing 101 lesson 1 pick a good marketable name and logo.

Not saying mammothcoin is a bad name, some people already have negative feelings towards it though, so why not start with a clean slate.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

KoinPro
remistevens you have your time i uploaded blockchain for fabula he is going to sync maybe you do also ... we are still on irc few more hours..
some piece from alpha tests...

I haven't had any luck yet myself, but its my own fault. I'm forced onto a really old crappy pc today, even missing some keys. Hopefully I can get it going too, I'm also taking captures of the conversation to post later.
KoinPro
some piece from alpha tests...

Every animal out there has a coin named after it, but not one of them are in the top 50 market caps.
Activity: 406

I like things around guardian the best I think. It really says environmental and secure which is great. Maybe a wooden shield?
I like the idea of going away from 'coin' as well, so many uses of that word already. We could be a credit, or tender or currency. Something less used.

Guardian Credits
Guardian Tender
Safe Credits
Safe Tender
Security Currency
Security Credits

Pages:
Jump to: