Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 23. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
what about GuardianoftheGalaxycoin? ...too long??
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Activity: 381
I Like Guardian Coin Too... Good Pick

Pluspoint, it doesn't exist yet
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
 I Like Guardian Coin Too... Good Pick
 How about Safeguard Coin? Safeguard our Currency with anon, Safeguard our endangered species. logo can be a shield. It gives a feeling of security which is very important in alt currencies.

Guardiancoin?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
legendary
  How about Safeguard Coin? Safeguard our Currency with anon, Safeguard our endangered species. logo can be a shield. It gives a feeling of security which is very important in alt currencies.
KoinPro
We need one more tester be quick please.
KoinPro
I am tied up for about an hour more. I will contact you at that time if you still need testers... thanks
I send you pm test will take about 30 minutes.
KoinPro
Natural Tender - NT
l'argent naturel "natural money" in French - LN
Restoracoin - RC

Nice,

you can come irc channel now we will do some tests together thank you.

@chickenfried12 you too
Natural Tender - NT
l'argent naturel "natural money" in French - LN
Restoracoin - RC

KoinPro
I did setup irc channel for testers we will guide you about test, its faster like that.
You can join testers we still need two person please pm me.
legendary
 I am tied up for about an hour more. I will contact you at that time if you still need testers... thanks
KoinPro
Hey All,

I'm excited to hear name suggestions. I think using another animal puts us in the same predicament, it sounds a bit gimmicky. We need something that sounds technical and environmental. That way it makes sense with the devs intentions and still sounds like a currency not a gimmick.

suggestions, these may already exist, but to maybe help us on the right track:

Preservation Coin /or Currency
Restoration Coin /or Currency

It would also help if we referred to our project by the acronym which will be simpler. Every big company does it these days. So we could be "RC" or "PC". If those are taken, we add in crypto. So we'd be referred to as "RCC" and our full name is Restoration Crypto Currency.

I like the meaning to the name, it's so long though, keep the meaning and somehow make it more 'catchy'

hmmm. Well that was why I suggested RC. That would be the name. Only when you say go back to the website would you know that it stands for restoration currency. I don't know, maybe that doesn't work though. . .

how about
Renew Coin,
Restore Coin,

these are all good to me all we need to open them voting in the poll keep suggesting.
Hey All,

I'm excited to hear name suggestions. I think using another animal puts us in the same predicament, it sounds a bit gimmicky. We need something that sounds technical and environmental. That way it makes sense with the devs intentions and still sounds like a currency not a gimmick.

It would also help if we referred to our project by the acronym which will be simpler. Every big company does it these days. So we could be "RC" or "PC". If those are taken, we add in crypto. So we'd be referred to as "RCC" and our full name is Restoration Crypto Currency.

I like the meaning to the name, it's so long though, keep the meaning and somehow make it more 'catchy'

hmmm. Well that was why I suggested RC. That would be the name. Only when you say go back to the website would you know that it stands for restoration currency. I don't know, maybe that doesn't work though. . .

how about
Renew Coin,
Restore Coin,

After collecting enough name suggestions i will open a poll and community decide the future name.

Great! That is the best way to do it.
KoinPro
After collecting enough name suggestions i will open a poll and community decide the future name.
Hey All,

Activity: 525
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Hey All,

Nice suggestions.

Thanks!

Technical, but somewhat vague. That's the key. Environmental coin for instance is much to limiting. We want it to sound like it could mean anything, but when you read into it it makes perfect sense. We're trying to 'restore' endangered species through a fee charged on transactions transferred to a charity for example.

Also, if we are going to change the name, then perhaps it would be good for the new name to reflect the upcoming tech behind it. A new logo, should be designed once the new name is given the OK by the community.

Just a thought.
Pages:
Jump to: