Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 39. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
*Update by dev 27th July*

test phase in about 3 weeks from now, plus or minus a week. Remember that the test phase means that all the implementations will basically be complete, and it will be running end-to-end. This of course means that there are still bugs to fix, and it is not releasable at that time. Usually it can be released after 1-2 weeks of testing.

I'm going to follow this timeline also. I only need a week to make the video. So when they've announced the testing phase officially, I'll put the vid together and it should be ready for them at the same time they release. Sound good?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Phase 2 will change everything. We feel good to be part of it.

And? Who know about it??? Who know about your coin??? You need to start big promotion and every day work on it! MOVE YOUR ASS! Grin
Maybe you are right. After these rush coding days over. We have more time to be here and help promote.
by that point volume and intrerest will be so low that we will be lucky if this coin is still for sale.  bittrex has been removing coins regularly with our amount of volume.,, time is running out

Yes, now that PoW ended, we need a release that gives interest in this coin, and fast!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

And? Who know about it??? Who know about your coin??? You need to start big promotion and every day work on it! MOVE YOUR ASS! Grin
Maybe you are right. After these rush coding days over. We have more time to be here and help promote.
by that point volume and intrerest will be so low that we will be lucky if this coin is still for sale.  bittrex has been removing coins regularly with our amount of volume.,, time is running out
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
bounty  1 btc to invest in this coin is not too much.
This coin has a great potential.

He's saying that multipool wants 1 btc worth of MAMM, which is most of the coins reserved for bounties
Activity: 381
*Update by dev 27th July*

This is the weekly status update from dev team, on our work for the phase-2, aka the decentralized p2p anonymous system (trustless system).

The implementation is going on fine, we've been making progresses each day. The system is very complex, there are 20-25 steps in the main scenario involving several multisig addresses and multisig transactions. The process is complex not only for the main scenario, but also in that there are many possible error conditions and "unexpected" situations that need to be handled correctly for each case, so the system will behave robustly in the real multi-threaded environment. This involves transaction creation, sign at different locations by different parties, transaction commit and reversal (in case of error conditions etc).

Many people asked for timeline for the phase-2 implementation, although in such complex software it is not easy to precisely provide the timeline, I will give an estimate based on the current progression. It is to note that unexpected things do happen, so please treat this estimate as an estimate, though I will tell you that I am pretty confident at my estimate, as I am the one who is doing the implementation, so I know this in every details and inside-out. My estimate is that the fully decentralized p2p anonymous system will probably be in test phase in about 3 weeks from now, plus or minus a week. Remember that the test phase means that all the implementations will basically be complete, and it will be running end-to-end. This of course means that there are still bugs to fix, and it is not releasable at that time. Usually it can be released after 1-2 weeks of testing. Also, after initial testing by the dev team, we will involve a few community members in the testing, so you can experience for yourself how the decentralized p2p anonymous system works and make suggestions to the features and usage from user's perspective. If you are interested in it, please post your intentions in this thread.

Again, SuperCoin and MammothCoin are great coins, the team knows clearly what they are doing. They do not hype the coins and give community un-realistic dreams, but they work hard to get the best done for the coin, and make the coin the most advanced one in all the alt coins. Please compare the feature set of Supercoin with some other high flyer coins, and see by yourself the features provided. Many of these high flyers are there not because of the advanced tech, but because they created unrealistic dreams and hypes among people. The unrealistic dreams and hypes will come to an end at some point. The Supercoin is real, it has concrete plans from the beginning, and the dev team did not miss any promises. This team has great track record, it delivers what it promises.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Activity: 448
 bounty  1 btc to invest in this coin is not too much.
This coin has a great potential.
KoinPro
KoinPro
Please talk to multipool system developers we need multipool for MAMM.
i talked to several and you didnt want to shell out a bounty so not sure how its going to happen unless you are building it or ask supercointeam people to add mamm as payout on there multipool.  either way YOU have to do the legwork.
We have some bounty but 1 btc is too much at current prices. It is more than whole bounty budged. And we have to use most of bounty coins on mixer wallets. When phase 2 complete we will have extra coins. (Because we can remove coins from mixer wallets) Also pool can benefit from its mining fee. But we are still willing to pay i don't know.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i talked to several and you didnt want to shell out a bounty so not sure how its going to happen unless you are building it or ask supercointeam people to add mamm as payout on there multipool.  either way YOU have to do the legwork.
KoinPro
szp
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
How big turnover or how many transactions do I need on mintpal to make votes?
Activity: 72
This is far from real number, i hope there is a lot people behind this coin.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
i already dumped everything, i will buy again on 100 satoshi

possibly I already get your coins, lol Grin
Activity: 448
i already dumped everything, i will buy again on 100 satoshi
Activity: 479
well I think mamm has some potential... considering the money supply we should have a higher price than Super... that doesn't seem to be the case  Wink
szp
Activity: 25
If Supercoin and Mamm are realy cooperating probably I hope we will see soon multipool for mamm too. Supercoin payment multi just started: http://supermultipool.com/ .

With mamm I'm starting to know what the lab rat feel. Many ambigious feelings and only maze creator knows what is behind the wall :/

Some night thoughts:
- From tech side this coin looks good. Node network is quite world wide spread with 16-24 active nodes.

- Most of crapcoins doesnt have so such big network. No matter what kind of tech is behind - even if those nodes are enchanced pool wallets with node function.

- If its true it can explain Phase 2 with trustless and more protected blockchain. It will increase security and flexibility.

- Straight forward approach to problem saying that developer can be good with programming but he can have lack of skills in case of network security.

- Marketing side sux but.... without phase 2 what this coin can offer in oposite to other ones? As I see dev is quite sensitive when people overhype their coins mostly in security cases.

- Ignoring or doesnt intrested in promotional camaign - again same question. Why to use false promises? Falling from high hurts like it was during 3k sato. 3k sato was a good start floor and probably the coin will remain on that level till now but lack of transparency had major influence on this fall - not fuders. They just put fire but oil was spilt.

- Deadline. Ofcourse its hard to predict but dev please change your approach with informing. Tweet or just edit first page. For person which is looking at first time its hard to go through whole thread and find that "we are working on it and it is very sensitive system..."

- Conspiration theory - there are companies in world which are very well known not by their advertisment but of their quality of product. Maybe dev is so selfconfident in his product that it will protect by it self and it will be widespread by people? IMO bad approach. Look at LTC and DOGE. DOGE truly didnt bring anything new - just same thing but better marketing.

- 2nd theory - investors know current state of project and want to keep price lower and lower. In my opinion bringing on multipool, trustless node, mobile app (I'd preffer also multisig for buissness) and some marketing should kick coin back to 4-5k sato (150k-200k $ whole volume)

- Again lack of transparency - what happened to premine? Its hard to trace where money are now - searching from block 1 and ways created by mixers(anonymizers) creating more and more speculations. Maybe premine is split within group? One of traces with shard of premine leading to bittrex shortly before big dropdown from 3k sato. Sold premine? I dont think so - sinking this whole project for "only" 10BTC? Lame... But we have big wallet in blockchain which is staking and looks like premine. Dev? Bagholder? Wtf?
Look - lack of this simple transparency leading again to speculation... lab rats... For example XXX coin kicked premine to escrow. Sounds better? Not well known ISRa coin - spreadsheet and premine addresses.

- Multipool - coinking made offer to create it for fee. From customer side it maybe look strange - "they offer help for fee, they refuse, they dont wanna pay". Simple conclusion "Th3y d0nt hv c00!nzz... th3y $001d pr3m!ne !111!!!!". 2nd thought: "wait, wait. they are cooping with supercoin and they just started multipool. maybe they have ready own sollution as fruit of cooping?"

- [Fast edit] Lack of info - concurency can read other plan too.... I agree with you remistevens.

- I dont know why but some kind of inner feeling telling me to keep that coin. I'm still keeping my staking bag.

Whats your feelings big and little bag holders?
Pages:
Jump to: