Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 36. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Some of pseudo anon coins in the history: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin, XC, Cloak, etc.....
First decentralized real anon coins in the history: Mammothcoin, Supercoin

See the picture please.

Nobody solved this puzzle of trustless system. Even Satoshi could not solve it.

This is what happening at this moment.

Once we ready with coding we will start huge promos.
What about XC or even the new Keycoin?
These are bad versions of SuperSend. These coins are not trust-less system and not decentralized.
Phase 2 is totally new thing has never been done before!!

OK thanks, but what about Monero? How is it better than what they have? XMR's infographic says that it is both decentralized and anonymous. What advantage will phase 2 here have over xmr?

Thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
Some of pseudo anon coins in the history: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin, XC, Cloak, etc.....

See the picture please.

These are bad versions of SuperSend. These coins are not trust-less system and not decentralized.
Phase 2 is totally new thing has never been done before!!

See the picture please.

hmmm. . . count me among those with some questions. I am admittedly not a crypto expert, I make videos. Firedoner user earlier said that  XMR also has anonymous and decentralized. For some reason I had ruled it out, but can't remember why. I check their site and it says decentralized and trustless anonymous. The mixing happens within each wallet I believe, not at a central or master node. So could someone please explain how phase 2 here is adding something new. I realize the solution is different, but isn't the end result (mixing done in a decentralized trustless way) essentially the same as XMR?

My rep is more important to me than any coin, which is why I posted my proposed script here. Partly to involve the community, but also so that I don't tread across the line of what is marketing and what is bullshit. If this isn't the first truly trustless decentralized anonymous, I can't say it in the video...Devs help me out here? I want to believe!

See the picture please.

hmmm. . . count me among those with some questions. I am admittedly not a crypto expert, I make videos. Firedoner user earlier said that  XMR also has anonymous and decentralized. For some reason I had ruled it out, but can't remember why. I check their site and it says decentralized and trustless anonymous. The mixing happens within each wallet I believe, not at a central or master node. So could someone please explain how phase 2 here is adding something new. I realize the solution is different, but isn't the end result (mixing done in a decentralized trustless way) essentially the same as XMR?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
that article is silly all the code is on github and has been gone through line by line by 7 exchanges.  cloak may have had 7 day proof of work period but the devs are actually not anon (they are on the forum but only to hide personal email address but not to hide identity.  if you read up about the coin it is actually quite a cool coin.  i have made a few btc trading it the past couple of days too there is a few whales over there helping me pump the price.  i was going to pump mamm but the dev is obviously a bit in his own world and its not worth it if it has no future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Ummm, this is a MammothCoin thread. Why are you posting anything about Cloak here?  Someone's salty...
Activity: 252

See the picture please.

apparently they are superior to them lool well after phase 2... isnt there a phasee 3 and so on?? lol it will never end... crazy to think mamm was at 3k a few weeks back.. should have treated this as a day trade ..make by btc and gone but i foolishly believed the dev could perform
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

Also one of basic rights we have "privacy". We are leading developers in this field. .. [/size]
In what way are you leading developers? And do you mean the MAMM team or the Supercoin team?

He won't answer your questions, as always...I'm out.

Good luck to all!
yes, you need to work to get paid, ANON function is not what we need, i am not selling cocain, to have hidden transactions.
We need stable long coin, and mamm is not that.

Anonymous to hide your wealth from prying/confiscating governments - remember this has been a major force behind bitcoin's growth. But now the general public knows bitcoin isn't anonymous, enter a bunch of coins that are centralized and offer pseudo anonymity.. NO coin currently offers anonymity, none. The "anonymous" coins are centralized meaning someone has access and someone can shut it down.... If these devs come out with true anonymous/decentralized first, it will be worth a fortune - won't matter one bit what the price is today. It also won't matter how much pre release pandering the devs bothered to do. The innovation is everything. Devs don't waste your time here. Write the code before another team beats you to it - that's all that really matters.
Anonymous feature is not to build black market. It is there for safety of all individuals and transactions. It is there top increase quality of p2p currency.

When secured you get less hackers targeting your wallets. "Less risk for all." It is much more important for those who want keeping million dollars in their wallet do real businesses.

Also one of basic rights we have "privacy". We are leading developers in this field. When we success you will see more developers developing products looks like ours...

not sure how you are leading in the anon field when this coin has nothing different.  start bragging about things when you actually do them.. like the donation to animal rights or an organization of some sort? another vague statement with no meat on it... please show progress or show that you are doing anything then occasionally coming on here and saying things about how your tech is so much better and a bunch of empty promises.  do you have anything to show for what you have been working on lately?  why would you say you will support nature protection oriented projects and global animal rights when you have shown no progress on that front in any way shape or form.  you are taking advantage of people that want to invest in something that helps animal right when you are not actually doing that.

mammoth is no good when its main supporter is having a go at the dev... ive always said the mamm devs are moving very very weird
i supported this coin whole heartedly until the dev started to ignore me and a few other big investors about some very important aspects of this coin.  until these things are addressed i will continue to call him on his shit and make sure others dont fall for his vague statements that have nothing to back it up.

So, What now?
We need a roadmap, release dates at least, 200 sats is shit.
what now is i am moving on to another coin and maybe buy back in when it hits 1 sat but i dont think it is worth much more until there is any light at the end of the tunnel and the dev puts his money where his mouth is.  good luck to all that are sticking in but after seeing how the devs of cloakcoin have been doing things i realize this dude and supercointeam are complete amateurs or are trying to really manipulate the market heavily so they own most of there own coin.  i say let them go play with themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Also one of basic rights we have "privacy". We are leading developers in this field. .. [/size]
In what way are you leading developers? And do you mean the MAMM team or the Supercoin team?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
yes, you need to work to get paid, ANON function is not what we need, i am not selling cocain, to have hidden transactions.

Anonymous to hide your wealth from prying/confiscating governments - remember this has been a major force behind bitcoin's growth. But now the general public knows bitcoin isn't anonymous, enter a bunch of coins that are centralized and offer pseudo anonymity.. NO coin currently offers anonymity, none. The "anonymous" coins are centralized meaning someone has access and someone can shut it down.... If these devs come out with true anonymous/decentralized first, it will be worth a fortune - won't matter one bit what the price is today. It also won't matter how much pre release pandering the devs bothered to do. The innovation is everything. Devs don't waste your time here. Write the code before another team beats you to it - that's all that really matters.
Anonymous feature is not to build black market. It is there for safety of all individuals and transactions. It is there top increase quality of p2p currency.

When secured you get less hackers targeting your wallets. "Less risk for all." It is much more important for those who want keeping million dollars in their wallet do real businesses.

Also one of basic rights we have "privacy". We are leading developers in this field. When we success you will see more developers developing products looks like ours...

not sure how you are leading in the anon field when this coin has nothing different.  start bragging about things when you actually do them.. like the donation to animal rights or an organization of some sort? another vague statement with no meat on it... please show progress or show that you are doing anything then occasionally coming on here and saying things about how your tech is so much better and a bunch of empty promises.  do you have anything to show for what you have been working on lately?  why would you say you will support nature protection oriented projects and global animal rights when you have shown no progress on that front in any way shape or form.  you are taking advantage of people that want to invest in something that helps animal right when you are not actually doing that.

mammoth is no good when its main supporter is having a go at the dev... ive always said the mamm devs are moving very very weird
i supported this coin whole heartedly until the dev started to ignore me and a few other big investors about some very important aspects of this coin.  until these things are addressed i will continue to call him on his shit and make sure others dont fall for his vague statements that have nothing to back it up.

So, What now?
We need a roadmap, release dates at least, 200 sats is shit.

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro

there is no way to hide btc wealth from goverments. U have to spend them, you have to receve them in fiat trough bank.
And there is no such a thing like anonymous transaction in cryptocurrency market.

no man, you're missing the point of all of this. Bitcoin was invented as an alternative to fiats, the intention isn't to perpetually keep trading BTC for fiat every time you want something. You trade cryptos for goods and its none of the government's business, that's the idea.

When they complain that bitcoin isn't anonymous, they're talking about examining the blockchain and determining who owns which wallet from what they spend - it has nothing to do with the conversion to fiats.

But you're right, at this point there is nothing anonymous. Phase 2 will be the first.

what about XMR? and the other cryptonotes
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Mood of mamm holders: vary. From "we are in pile of mammoth shit" to the "this coin will be most innovative"

Mamm state: frozen... like most of mamms in sibir. So even pump or new features will be more like resurection

Dev state (my opinion): "we are crap at marketing but we are buillding CyberMammoth to protect animals"

Mamm development team and their product:
http://go.sky.com/SVOD/SKYDOCUMENTARIES/IMAGES/National%20Geographic%20Channel/B/Baby%20Mammoth/L_BabyMammoth-FrozenInTime.jpg
In the middle its not a pizza or too long keept meal. Its a mammoth! For now its has one big problem - not moving but devs claiming that they solve this problem soon (3 weeks). They are calling it Phase 2.

Priceless! Smiley
there is no way to hide btc wealth from goverments. U have to spend them, you have to receve them in fiat trough bank.
And there is no such a thing like anonymous transaction in cryptocurrency market.

no man, you're missing the point of all of this. Bitcoin was invented as an alternative to fiats, the intention isn't to perpetually keep trading BTC for fiat every time you want something. You trade cryptos for goods and its none of the government's business, that's the idea.

When they complain that bitcoin isn't anonymous, they're talking about examining the blockchain and determining who owns which wallet from what they spend - it has nothing to do with the conversion to fiats.

But you're right, at this point there is nothing anonymous. Phase 2 will be the first.
szp
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Mood of mamm holders: vary. From "we are in pile of mammoth shit" to the "this coin will be most innovative"

Mamm state: frozen... like most of mamms in sibir. So even pump or new features will be more like resurection

Dev state (my opinion): "we are crap at marketing but we are buillding CyberMammoth to protect animals"

Mamm development team and their product:
http://go.sky.com/SVOD/SKYDOCUMENTARIES/IMAGES/National%20Geographic%20Channel/B/Baby%20Mammoth/L_BabyMammoth-FrozenInTime.jpg
In the middle its not a pizza or too long keept meal. Its a mammoth! For now its has one big problem - not moving but devs claiming that they solve this problem soon (3 weeks). They are calling it Phase 2.
Pages:
Jump to: