Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 40. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Another scam?  Huh  Roll Eyes

Don't think it's a scam, its just not going that smooth

Quite funny devs saying community should do this, should do that, this coin was completely price manipulated when ANON was released, so something smells bad here...

Exactly what annoys me at this point, how can they say what community has to do when in fact nobody has any clue what dev's are doing.

If it were me, I'd also be quiet. Consider that if they let out too much someone could steal the idea and launch before they do. Also, if I were developing something entirely new, I'd be reluctant to make claims about when and how it will be done. Thats the nature of something unknown, you claim to know it and everyone can see that you're a liar. Also, the way these threads can go, keeping up with it can be a lot of work. They may not be here purely out of inconvenience. Also consider that they don't need to pander to us. If they are going to deliver with what they say they will, people of far more significance than you and I are going to take notice and jump on. IF phase 2 happens, they'll get rich with or without us.
For those of us with the long term outlook on phase 2, we don't actually need to invest very much. If they deliver, a $50 investment today will be worth a small fortune soon enough. But trying to turn $50 into $60 is something completely different and shouldn't be anyone's focus who is actually trying to market this coin or support the politics behind anonymous/decentralized money.

You're forgetting a coin needs short term investors to survive on the long term. Yes this coin is appealing long term, but for short term not at all.

I've pitched ideas, but the dev doesn't seem to want to cooperate. Maybe he does but he doesn't say anything worth mentioning at all. On top of that nobody has any clue what he's actually doing at this point

How do you figure? So there are no short term investors. Coin keeps working, people keep staking/mining. 2 months later they come out with the update, if they haven't been beaten to the punch by someone faster, the coin price will soar and the community will grow large very fast.

I think some people here are underestimating the significance of this update should it ever come. Its not an attempt to rescue the coin, it IS the coin. We are trading the promise of something that doesn't yet exist.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Quite funny devs saying community should do this, should do that, this coin was completely price manipulated when ANON was released, so something smells bad here...

Exactly what annoys me at this point, how can they say what community has to do when in fact nobody has any clue what dev's are doing.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

Activity: 70
For those of us with the long term outlook on phase 2, we don't actually need to invest very much. If they deliver, a $50 investment today will be worth a small fortune soon enough. But trying to turn $50 into $60 is something completely different and shouldn't be anyone's focus who is actually trying to market this coin or support the politics behind anonymous/decentralized money.

You're forgetting a coin needs short term investors to survive on the long term. Yes this coin is appealing long term, but for short term not at all.

I've pitched ideas, but the dev doesn't seem to want to cooperate. Maybe he does but he doesn't say anything worth mentioning at all. On top of that nobody has any clue what he's actually doing at this point
yeah the dev may deliver on things here and there but the disconnect with him and the community killed this coin.  if phase 2 ever comes this coin could rise the charts again but it seems like a pipedream to me.  when proof of work ended the price didnt move an inch...  i really thing everyone has lost confidence in this coin and it will take  something major to bring us back.  i had every cryptocent i own invested at one point but the dev continues to not give us any updates or hope and has no reguard for keeping our investments whole.  dev wont pay bounties to make a multipool or make one himself, he wants to rely on the community to make the services for a coin he seems to not even care about and as a result niether do we.  i really do think that the dev of this coin is the supercoin dev and this is just there x13 clone of supercoin they seem not to care about.  IF I AM WRONG PLEASE SAY SOMETHING DEV.  if not i will just assume i was right and you have given up and i shall sell my last 100k coins tonight.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

I think the game is over here...better sell  now before mamm be excluded from exchange.
To be linked with supercoin is not a good thing. ..all the scam promoted by Polo killed that coin...no investors will came here I think...this is a nice coin, but probably don't get pumped another time.
My point is that before phase 2, there is nothing here that's any different than a roll of the dice. Yes you can make money on dice, absolutely, but no one should be making that the effort here. It just cheapens it. The potential for real value from innovation is at hand. Whether or not the price goes up or down before that happens should only be relevant to investors (with more opportunity to buy) and dice players looking for a quick profit from bubbles. If we all believe in this coin and the coming phase 2, we should actually be cheering the low price as it gives more opportunity to invest. I don't want to see the price rise pre-phase 2. I'm hoping it goes down more so I can afford to buy a little more.
Btw thw OP could use an update too + a roadmap with dates and times would attract more people and potential investors
Investors won't come until after phase 2. Unless they are like us and taking a gamble. There is nothing here to invest in yet besides speculation.

A roadmap would also be fake and I'd rather not see it. You can't have deadlines for the creation of something entirely new. No one can know for sure how long it would take. I'd rather they work on the code than lie to me about when it will be done.

I partially agree, roadmap could give estimates or at least what hes planning on doing first, a general order of things. It gives people an idea what is going on in a glance. I agree you shouldnt be too specific with dates and times cos thats impossible, however it is possible to show a general planning. Or split it up in a checklist en check everything thats done, so people atleast have a general idea.

And as being a daytrader for a living I disagree with the fact there's nothing here for investors. To be succesful in daytrading you need to learn to be ahead of the curve, in short basically invest before the development hits. Recognize potential and if the company or in this case the dev has his basics in order to make this potential come true. I do believe he has, but I think there are ways to make it easier or more believable for people that he has.

On other hand I get the feeling most people in crypto stuff don't really know how actual stock and forex markets work, so maybe my comparison is wrong.

Just thinking out loud, hope I didnt offend anybody.
Btw thw OP could use an update too + a roadmap with dates and times would attract more people and potential investors

Investors won't come until after phase 2. Unless they are like us and taking a gamble. There is nothing here to invest in yet besides speculation.

A roadmap would also be fake and I'd rather not see it. You can't have deadlines for the creation of something entirely new. No one can know for sure how long it would take. I'd rather they work on the code than lie to me about when it will be done.
About 100k mamm left and it will be on 0.000001, dev it's time to start showing what you're doing.
i tried finding a website for a multipool for us to help drive the price up but the website owners want a bounty and the dev doesnt seem to want to pay any sort of bounty or make the site himself so we are kinda SOL on that front.  coinking offered to make mamm a payout coin but wanted a whole btc upfront for coding costs and continued upkeep etc...  anyone else have some ideas to help our coin rise back to its former greatness?  any word on phase 2? any progress on video stuff etc..?
Activity: 448
Last mammoth extincts Huh

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This is what MAMM really needs the most: colaboration and communication between dev and the community. That will make the coin stronger and more noticeable for the investors.

Mammoth is a great coin and deserves more attention. Development progress had always been good with delivered and proven results but, imo, there's still a lot to do regarding the project organization and the social/community dynamics.

Looking forward to see what remistevens will do with the MAMM video. I'm sure it will be a very useful marketing resource for us.
The giveaway, as magpr suggested, and any other promotional inniciatives are also precious to get some more focus over MAMM. We are still very closed inside our own shell.

In the last few days the silence was broken, construtive ideas and oppinions were posted in the thread, fud and useless stuff were kept out of it, and dev is present and open to given suggestions. These simple things will have impact on the markets and will be pushing MAMM up.

So guys, lets keep it up!

I do like the idea though  Grin
This is what MAMM really needs the most: colaboration and communication between dev and the community. That will make the coin stronger and more noticeable for the investors.

Mammoth is a great coin and deserves more attention. Development progress had always been good with delivered and proven results but, imo, there's still a lot to do regarding the project organization and the social/community dynamics.

Looking forward to see what remistevens will do with the MAMM video. I'm sure it will be a very useful marketing resource for us.
The giveaway, as magpr suggested, and any other promotional inniciatives are also precious to get some more focus over MAMM. We are still very closed inside our own shell.

In the last few days the silence was broken, construtive ideas and oppinions were posted in the thread, fud and useless stuff were kept out of it, and dev is present and open to given suggestions. These simple things will have impact on the markets and will be pushing MAMM up.

So guys, lets keep it up!

Give aways should always be done in a way where something valuable is created for the community. Some suggestions: MAMM for liking the facebook page, MAMM for mentioning Mammoth on a popular forum  (show your proof with link), MAMM for sending an email request to a business or media outlet (can also be proven by a cc to a couple organizer email addresses). The email requests could be to do a story on Mammoth, or approaching Silk Road type underground businesses to consider adding it. . . .Can also reward messages here in this thread. First 5 people who suggest a feature they'd like to see added get 100 MAMM - that sort of thing.

Sorry, I know I'm still pretty new here, do you have a foundation yet? Decentralization for the code is important, but centralization for the organization backing a coin is also important. I'm not tech smart enough to program, but I know there are ways to create wallets that require authorization from several people to spend. To keep the foundation's coins secure by trusting a core group to look after it.

Also, a couple quick suggestions for the first page of this thread. Try and do a few more of the links graphically if you can - looks a little cleaner. For example, the social web part could have the logos: twitter, facebook and reddit instead of plain text links. Also the different languages could be represented with flags. That sort of thing, just an idea.
Pages:
Jump to: