Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 47. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I had a feeling that was your 180k that dumped this morning... Bad timing to say the least.  I'm exited for phase two! Not sure what you all are complaining about.  Dev has continued to deliver once again

Just a promise, we will see what the future holds. If I could believe it I would be all in on Mamm. My faith is not restored, just keeping my toe in the water but not going for a swim.

hmm ok well dev has set the roadmap you were all clamoring for and it seems very solid.  not to mention the website looks great and now we have a irc chat! we are staged for the next big boom.  we got some catching up to do with cloak coin Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I had a feeling that was your 180k that dumped this morning... Bad timing to say the least.  I'm exited for phase two! Not sure what you all are complaining about.  Dev has continued to deliver once again

+1 it has been like 1,5 week since anonymous wallet was implemented, so all in all i think they're working on a rather fast pace. Patience is a virtue as they say.

I'm quite happy with the progress so far to say the least.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Just a promise, we will see what the future holds. If I could believe it I would be all in on Mamm. My faith is not restored, just keeping my toe in the water but not going for a swim.
Activity: 112

you're right and im really glad you managed to recover most of your losses... even with that i will still be out... there are plenty of others with better potential and less fucking about... good luck with your investments

I haven't recovered most of my losses. Like I said Mamm will need to be back to 10k to do that. Or alternatively if Mamm hits 5k and NAV hits 5k too then I could recover.

But it's a bitter pill. I was down from $10k to $2k with SUPER/Mamm losses. Lucky trading has got me back to $4k right now but I feel poor as hell, had $50k on paper when XC was at 400k Angry
Activity: 252
yes its true... IF lol but even 3-5k im gone lol let the noobs deal with these joker DEVs

Yeh I bought 100k coins back at 600 sats. It's my `recover SUPER losses' fund incase they ever do a phase two but it's not like I am going to be price watching since I only spent 0.5 BTC. I have however made significant losses on both SUPER and Mammoth coin so I am not a fanboy.

Luckily I managed to buy it 100% with TOR profits  Grin

Price would need to reach 10k to recover my SUPER losses, since I bought 250k SUPER at around 4-5k  Roll Eyes

I will say this though as a bullish note on Mammothcoin, if SUPER dev releases phase two Mamm coin will eventually be worth double SUPER price because lower coin limit and law of trading.

you're right and im really glad you managed to recover most of your losses... even with that i will still be out... there are plenty of others with better potential and less fucking about... good luck with your investments
yes its true... IF lol but even 3-5k im gone lol let the noobs deal with these joker DEVs

Yeh I bought 100k coins back at 600 sats. It's my `recover SUPER losses' fund incase they ever do a phase two but it's not like I am going to be price watching since I only spent 0.5 BTC. I have however made significant losses on both SUPER and Mammoth coin so I am not a fanboy.

Luckily I managed to buy it 100% with TOR profits  Grin

Price would need to reach 10k to recover my SUPER losses, since I bought 250k SUPER at around 4-5k  Roll Eyes

I will say this though as a bullish note on Mammothcoin, if SUPER dev releases phase two Mamm coin will eventually be worth double SUPER price because lower coin limit and law of trading.
Mamm and SUPER devs both immoral CUNTS. They were clearly making themselves look like a failure so they could buy up coins on the cheap.

Honestly due to their immorality I wouldn't even want to buy back in because you don't know if they are lying, and super dev said weekly updates so we are still looking at WEEKS before phase two arrives. I'd rather invest in NAV which has anon coming out tommorow. And devs dont try to manipulate price.

you are right.... once this rockets im well and truly out of this shit

same
IF it launches Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Mamm and SUPER devs both immoral CUNTS. They were clearly making themselves look like a failure so they could buy up coins on the cheap.

Honestly due to their immorality I wouldn't even want to buy back in because you don't know if they are lying, and super dev said weekly updates so we are still looking at WEEKS before phase two arrives. I'd rather invest in NAV which has anon coming out tommorow. And devs dont try to manipulate price.

same
IF it launches Smiley

Activity: 172
FYI, I have posted an update of our progress in phase-2 work:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7823606

Hello, I want to give an update on our progress of phase-2 anonymous wallet. This work is a joint effort between
SuperCoin and MammothCoin dev teams.

Phase-2 of the anonymous wallet is to provide a trustless system, and a truely de-centralized p2p coinjoin system. Again the characteristics of the trustless system are:
-   Each party will do the best they can by gaining (e.g. coins).
-   Whenever possible, they will cheat to gain advantages.
-   They will not sacrifice their own benefits to do damages (e.g. cheat).
-   They will do damages even they don’t gain anything (make others lose, but they themselves will not lose, they may not gain either).

In phase-2, the sender of the coin will pick randomly any qualified peers as mixer and guarantor, to send the coins anonymously. This is a truely de-centralized p2p coinjoin system, which has no central authority at all in whatever format. Any qualified peers (eg holding enough coins in his wallet) can become the middle points of the transfer (of course if he wants, he can turn off the "service" from the config file).

This system is much more complex than the phase-1 mixer solution we already completed. It involves intensive usage of multisig addresses and transactions, with mini-escrows established so to constrian various parties involved and guarantee the smooth transfers of the fund.

I am glad to report that we've made significant progress on the phase-2 work.

First, we have defined a complex scheme that coordinate the anonymous send, and it guarantees that all different parties involved will behave correctly, because otherwise they will lose their own coins (mini-escrows in effect).

Second, we have fixed some significant bugs in the code that prevent some multisig features from working correctly. As some of you probably know, the Bitcoin codebase created the multisig system and it has some intensive testing there and many bugs fixed. Bitcoin uses protocol version of 700xx. All the PoW/PoS codebase, however, follows the NovaCoin codebase, which is currently at protocol codebase 60015. The multisig system is unfortunately not working in the 600xx codebase. And porting the whole 700xx to PoW/PoS is a siginicant of change, involves many complete code rewrites. We have successfully fixed the multisig address and transaction system in codebase 600xx without porting the whole new code over. This way it guaratees the smooth development/enhancement of SuperCoin and MammothCoin.

Now all basic building blocks especially the multisig addresses and transactions work great, we are in the process of implementing the whole phase-2 scheme. We can not reveal the details now, but we will publish whitepapers gradually on this and we will provide weekly updates to the community on our progress.

As you understand, devs all have their daily jobs and we are focusing on this whenever we have spare time. Our track record to deliver phase-1 is excellent. Our SuperSend mixer coinjoin solution is one of the best: intuitive, simple to use, fast and very reliable. This team knows exactly what it's doing and we are a very capable team, knowing all the details of the coin codebase, and is able to deliver as promised. So please understand that while we will do our best to communicate with community our progress, we can not be in the thread every day, and we need to focus to accomplish our implementation, there are a lot of work as you could imagine. Post your questions if any, we will try to answer as much as possible.

Supersend will be the best anonymous send, we have no doubt about it. SuperCoin and MammothCoin will become the best X11 and X13 coins. As we have the best devs, best technologies and best community here!

full text, wonderful devs!

very nice I know our devs are capable of doing what they said!
Activity: 290
180.000 mammoth dumped in one go. He must know something we dont know. is another coin bite the dust?

Maybe yes...maybe not...who knows.

Dead before PoW ends or rise after pure PoS begin?

That's the question.

Whoever sold 180k MAMM at this price is stupid, that's for sure.

Problem with this coin that pow stages are not clear. Anyone knows when pow ends exactly?

Coin was released on the 7th June.
Info from first page......PoW will be shut down after 60 days (will be pure PoS coin afterwards)
So will be around the first week of August according to that, I don't know down to the exact minute or second though, someone might.
Time maybe few days late because block finding speed is out of our control. The important thing to check is block rewards
it's 25 now but will drop 12.5 then 6.25 then 3.125 ... after this point mining coins has not much effect on market prices. We see the actual times between each halve 10-11 days.

Thank you. Very kind of you for answering. I wish all the devs were like you. (One of the reasons why should everyone who is looking for a safe harbour in crypto ocean, invest in this coin)
Activity: 290

you dumped all your coins?
legendary

saberu, things are like these...manipulated in life, don't be angry with the guys.
legendary
hahah the power of the Devs, coin up to 800 sats hahah

legendary
Activity: 381
Nicely done, keep up the good work and regular updates!
Activity: 271
Merit: 101

Hello, I want to give an update on our progress of phase-2 anonymous wallet. This work is a joint effort between
SuperCoin and MammothCoin dev teams.

Phase-2 of the anonymous wallet is to provide a trustless system, and a truely de-centralized p2p coinjoin system. Again the characteristics of the trustless system are:
-   Each party will do the best they can by gaining (e.g. coins).
-   Whenever possible, they will cheat to gain advantages.
-   They will not sacrifice their own benefits to do damages (e.g. cheat).
-   They will do damages even they don’t gain anything (make others lose, but they themselves will not lose, they may not gain either).

In phase-2, the sender of the coin will pick randomly any qualified peers as mixer and guarantor, to send the coins anonymously. This is a truely de-centralized p2p coinjoin system, which has no central authority at all in whatever format. Any qualified peers (eg holding enough coins in his wallet) can become the middle points of the transfer (of course if he wants, he can turn off the "service" from the config file).

This system is much more complex than the phase-1 mixer solution we already completed. It involves intensive usage of multisig addresses and transactions, with mini-escrows established so to constrian various parties involved and guarantee the smooth transfers of the fund.

I am glad to report that we've made significant progress on the phase-2 work.

First, we have defined a complex scheme that coordinate the anonymous send, and it guarantees that all different parties involved will behave correctly, because otherwise they will lose their own coins (mini-escrows in effect).

Second, we have fixed some significant bugs in the code that prevent some multisig features from working correctly. As some of you probably know, the Bitcoin codebase created the multisig system and it has some intensive testing there and many bugs fixed. Bitcoin uses protocol version of 700xx. All the PoW/PoS codebase, however, follows the NovaCoin codebase, which is currently at protocol codebase 60015. The multisig system is unfortunately not working in the 600xx codebase. And porting the whole 700xx to PoW/PoS is a siginicant of change, involves many complete code rewrites. We have successfully fixed the multisig address and transaction system in codebase 600xx without porting the whole new code over. This way it guaratees the smooth development/enhancement of SuperCoin and MammothCoin.

Now all basic building blocks especially the multisig addresses and transactions work great, we are in the process of implementing the whole phase-2 scheme. We can not reveal the details now, but we will publish whitepapers gradually on this and we will provide weekly updates to the community on our progress.

As you understand, devs all have their daily jobs and we are focusing on this whenever we have spare time. Our track record to deliver phase-1 is excellent. Our SuperSend mixer coinjoin solution is one of the best: intuitive, simple to use, fast and very reliable. This team knows exactly what it's doing and we are a very capable team, knowing all the details of the coin codebase, and is able to deliver as promised. So please understand that while we will do our best to communicate with community our progress, we can not be in the thread every day, and we need to focus to accomplish our implementation, there are a lot of work as you could imagine. Post your questions if any, we will try to answer as much as possible.

Supersend will be the best anonymous send, we have no doubt about it. SuperCoin and MammothCoin will become the best X11 and X13 coins. As we have the best devs, best technologies and best community here!

full text, wonderful devs!
Activity: 213
Pages:
Jump to: