Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 49. (Read 181584 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
It is obvious from your questions that you have not read much of this thread as you have no sense of this coins developement to date.
I would recommend you start reading from Pg.1 and don't stop. >>  DO THE WORK YOURSELF  <<
Ok..whatever. I don't think I will be be buying this coin and probably other people wont buy it either if supporters like you can't explain why it is cheap.
Most likely this coin will just die

this coin will be fine, and if you are wondering why we think it is cheap is because compared to other coins with the same features and similar coin count like say cloakcoin.
Isn't cloakcoin different though in that it obscures information via exchanges? That seems quite unique if I understand it correctly.
 the price has taken a dip because the dev doesnt respond as fast as he should for many shakey bag holders.  if you dont want to buy the coin then fine but you dont have to say it is going to die.
 You are right there. Apologies for that. I don't know what will happen and this could be a good opportunity to buy for all I know

currently the focus has been on the website design and promotions via twitter and youtube etc... this dev has delivered consistently and i am sure will continue to do so.  dev has already said this is not a get rich quick scheme.  it has survived two pump and dumps and will continue to grow.
Is the anonymous feature a mixer? Something like coinjoin?
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
It is obvious from your questions that you have not read much of this thread as you have no sense of this coins developement to date.
I would recommend you start reading from Pg.1 and don't stop. >>  DO THE WORK YOURSELF  <<
Ok..whatever. I don't think I will be be buying this coin and probably other people wont buy it either if supporters like you can't explain why it is cheap.

This coin is cheap, because it has certain features similar to features other coins have for 100 times or more than the current price. As for now there haven't been any problems and the dev has delivered what he said he would deliver. If the dev keeps delivering, it will become a coin ahead of the curve technology wise and by that time it should also reflect in price.

You can't expect a cointrader to make statements most "real" investors already hace problems with making. Mose of these people don't have the expierence and or do this as a hobby.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I would recommend you start reading from Pg.1 and don't stop. >>  DO THE WORK YOURSELF  <<

this coin will be fine, and if you are wondering why we think it is cheap is because compared to other coins with the same features and similar coin count like say cloakcoin.  the price has taken a dip because the dev doesnt respond as fast as he should for many shakey bag holders.  if you dont want to buy the coin then fine but you dont have to say it is going to die.  currently the focus has been on the website design and promotions via twitter and youtube etc... this dev has delivered consistently and i am sure will continue to do so.  dev has already said this is not a get rich quick scheme.  it has survived two pump and dumps and will continue to grow.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I would recommend you start reading from Pg.1 and don't stop. >>  DO THE WORK YOURSELF  <<

Can you please explain why Mamm is not cheap?
legendary
whats up with this coin?
Price took a beating, otherwise good coin/dev/community. Cheap on Bittrex right now.
Cheap compared to what?
I see we got a comedian in the house. SO how about you go find me a cheaper
x13 pos coin (50% year 1) with anon/supersend/coin control with a sub 6mil coin cap.
Are you wanting another supersend coin or just any anon coin?
My intention though was not to be a comedian. I own some Mammoth and have been thinking seriously about buying more. I've been surprised at how fast it collapsed.
Now I'm old enough and ugly enough to understand that this collapse may not be "rational". It may represent a great opportunity.

So lets be clear. I apologise if I came off as flippant. Can we compare it to some similar coins?

Look at it this way. Right now you could set buy orders on Bittrex for about 430 sat. That is very cheap
for a coin with this level of development and specification. ..... Hope this helps.
It does not help, as you don't explain why it means it is cheap. If this coin is to succeed it needs this spelled out, because it needs new investors.
What is it that makes it cheap? What coins are you comparing it to?

the guy is asking a simple question yet you are unable to answer nicely but run around with non sense replies, saying coin is cheap means nothing, there is nothing to compare it to and just cause it's a working coin with some features it doesn't mean anyting

how long was dev missing?

Actually if you bothered reading my second reply to this individual, you would have noticed I took the time to outline why I believe this coin is cheap &
also, how to lower your cost per coin, if you are interested in maintaining an investment in Mamm (the person mentioned they are already holding Mamm).

"there is nothing to compare it to"  >> One can also visit Bittrex.com and compare Mamm price to other x11/x13 pos/anon coins and then visit their bct
                                                    threads to learn more about the coins developement and community. A good way to determine "value".

"run around with non sense replies" >> Don't be stupid. I tried to help out (reply) when no one else bothered. At the end of the day we all
                                                    have to do our own homework. Waiting around for others to answer all your questions is not the best
                                                    way forward in cryptoland.

Activity: 448
whats up with this coin?
Price took a beating, otherwise good coin/dev/community. Cheap on Bittrex right now.
Cheap compared to what?
x13 pos coin (50% year 1) with anon/supersend/coin control with a sub 6mil coin cap.
My intention though was not to be a comedian. I own some Mammoth and have been thinking seriously about buying more. I've been surprised at how fast it collapsed.
Now I'm old enough and ugly enough to understand that this collapse may not be "rational". It may represent a great opportunity.

So lets be clear. I apologise if I came off as flippant. Can we compare it to some similar coins?

Look at it this way. Right now you could set buy orders on Bittrex for about 430 sat. That is very cheap
for a coin with this level of development and specification. ..... Hope this helps.
It does not help, as you don't explain why it means it is cheap. If this coin is to succeed it needs this spelled out, because it needs new investors.

the guy is asking a simple question yet you are unable to answer nicely but run around with non sense replies, saying coin is cheap means nothing, there is nothing to compare it to and just cause it's a working coin with some features it doesn't mean anyting

how long was dev missing?
whats up with this coin?
Cheap compared to what?

legendary
whats up with this coin?
Cheap compared to what?

whats up with this coin?
Cheap compared to what?

for a coin with this level of development and specification. I would be buying right now to lower my cost average.
I would also be mining right now because of low difficulty and x13 algo, assuming you are trying to build up the maximum
number of coins to take advantage of 50% year 1 stake reward. Hope this helps.
legendary
Its cheap beacause it cost less than 10% of the top trade level.
And its not abandoned coin.
Really ? What is the dev doing?
legendary
whats up with this coin?
Cheap compared to what?

Activity: 118
Its cheap beacause it cost less than 10% of the top trade level.
And its not abandoned coin.

So if it rise to 2500sat (50% of top) you will get 500% of your investments.
Good offer IMHO.
whats up with this coin?

Cheap compared to what?

legendary
whats up with this coin?

Cheap compared to what?
whats up with this coin?

Activity: 327
whats up with this coin?
dev is gone... and took a mammoth SHIT on all of us

Don't crap yourself, stay strong.

I have also followed all the price movements. POW will end soon and dumps will stop.  Cheesy

Take advantage of 50% POS.

Activity: 73
If u have a mamm, just hold it.. will you sold at 400? and you get loss? just wait until dev have a good news.. and this coin will raise up..
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
MAMM is living and doing its way, slowly resisting to the big dump and the aggressive trading occured after the initial pump.  The ones who are looking for fast and 'easy' profit, usually invest big cash on the first run then quickly go out after the first or second drop. Sometimes their timming is perfect and they won the deal, sometimes not... This is not exclusive to MAMM - It happens with all new currencies.

I don't like much those gambling trading methods. I prefer to make medium/long term investments and that's what I'm doing with MAMM.

There's more then a 15 days chart to look at. The product - MAMM coin - is technically very well designed and works perfectly. Very fast, very reliable and tbh, with a 50% POS interest, it can generate lots of coins for the ones who invested or are willing to invest on MammothCoin.

So the problem is just how cheap it is now and some fud still going on among some of the investors, mainly those who were a bit more greedy and put more then they should on the deal.

As always, there are 3 alternatives: SELL HOLD or BUY. Now:

a) Are you going to sell your mamms for 400 sat and just call it a loss?

b) Will you hold them, maybe stake some, and be part of the ones that really want this coin to raise to the moon, but sustentably and without rush?

c) Maybe you still consider MAMM as a good investment (there are a lot of reasons that can make you think it is!), it's very cheap now and it will awake sooner or later, so you'll buy some more.

That's how our business work! Decision - Reaction - Decision.

I can't deny that I would have prefered MAMM to maintain the initial growth and the initial dynamic. But it didn't (and I expected that). But that doen't mean I'm out of it. I'm holding my coins, I'm staking a bunch, I've a rig minning MAMM, and I'm still here sharing my toughts, ready to contribute to anything I consider to be important for this project, making decisions, round after round, turn after turn... and everything will be alright! Smiley

I don't make fortune with crypto trading. But my profits, until now, are indeed very interesting. Also, I have read a lot, studied a lot, tried different approaches, and now I have a sharper perception about most of the stuff that exist around cryptocurrency realms.

One thing interest me the most, even more then 'how much can I profit adding a specific coin to the portfolio' it's the Community factor. The future of cryptocurrency, seeing beyond pure finance, has a true social nature. And that's, imo, the main factor which determine the technologic state of the art, new socio-economic models and big businesses for the pioneers of this new mentality.

Scam schemes and toxics will never end but more and more people (and the market itself) are already starting to understand, just observing the nature and the flow of each new crypto project, if it has big or small chances to succeed. And, imho, that can't be read immediatly from the charts or the order books. Bacause I'm talking about big changes, mind revolution, new human behaviour, and that takes time. So, again, I think after some chaos and asyncronous debate, there's now some interessant thesis that points to some very plausible scenarios where cryptocurrency will have the main role on the economy and that will be indexed to the parallel development of particular communities and their specific (or global) playground and interests.

Any thoughts?

MAMMOTHCOIN is a working anonymous coin with fast transactions and no fork issues. Prices are such a steal.

Pages:
Jump to: