Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 77. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
Our main difference, we offer a solution for privacy and take the coin quality at next level for the good of all future altcoins. Exchanges with this mind can easy own it and they should.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just filled out a request form for Poloniex to add it to their exchange.

The more people do this the better as well as promoting it in the Trollbox on Poloniex and other places. Filling out the form only takes about 2 mins.

https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

filed this already a week ago.. still no response i guess we need to SPAM trollbox and coinrequest for them to add us... BTW i guess voting is not a good idea.. they should insta ADD us for sure.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

The more people do this the better as well as promoting it in the Trollbox on Poloniex and other places. Filling out the form only takes about 2 mins.

I filled request also.
KoinPro

+1 we are first X13 crypto with superblocks, and our anon solution is great. We exist to fight to protect your right to privacy.
KoinPro
Thank you all testers we are going good so far. We had only two problems its related to need of extra mixer nodes, we will sort this out soon. I can have one or two more people still for the test. Please apply.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

Activity: 264
I can tell Mammoth is going places. I have faith in this coin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
looks like someone trying to hold it down, but sadly you fail with super coin at 7000 sats with 14.8million, its pretty much a no brainer
super coin is currently at 6800 they have 14.8m coins we have 5.3million, so still mega cheap
KoinPro
I can accept few more Anonymous Wallet testers please reach me by PM.
also what does gue have that its worth 17400sats, this has plenty more too rise
mamm is getting noticed now. we are gonna be flying soon, other exchanges will add us.if you wanna buy, take out the buy orders at these silly prices.

Pretty much what I just did. Had 2.6 BTC to buy MAMM, but got sick of waiting for the order to fill so bought up the sell book to 4K. Got the coins way faster, (less than I would have had if the buy order had of gone through) but I see this coin going way higher in price very soon, so any buys between current price and 6K is a great buy at the mo.

buying under 20k is cheap. as we have yet to be added to other exchanges like mintpal. super coin has 14.8million coins and is at 6470. we have 5.3million, so 6k is really cheap. we are yet to experience a pump yet so who knows where it will go. plus 5.3million is max in pow. how many in supply is much lower as many people are holding. top 10 holds 3.1million, leaving 2.2m if they hold 100k is possible will it hold there im not sure, but it will eventually settle great time to buy
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
mamm is getting noticed now. we are gonna be flying soon, other exchanges will add us.if you wanna buy, take out the buy orders at these silly prices.

Pretty much what I just did. Had 2.6 BTC to buy MAMM, but got sick of waiting for the order to fill so bought up the sell book to 4K. Got the coins way faster, (less than I would have had if the buy order had of gone through) but I see this coin going way higher in price very soon, so any buys between current price and 6K is a great buy at the mo.
KoinPro
Green "S" button means SuperSend is open. It refreshes every 10 seconds.

You can refer to this guide for more data http://www.mammothcoin.org/SuperSend-Howto.pdf
KoinPro
send me the QT and ill test it.. probably try to make a video as well.
Please check Your PMs.

that would be awesome, if you can make a video
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: