Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 74. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
So far 5,238,837 MAMM   exists and in circulation...
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
400-500k marketcap is possibly in next few days, I SEE IT!!
KoinPro
awesome stuff dev! great posting live updates always i love it!! were majorly undervalued so be smart and buy stealthy and well be happy campers in no time!

Thank you we are soon to release stable version to public, just updating check points. We give it maybe in 8 hours.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
awesome stuff dev! great posting live updates always i love it!! were majorly undervalued so be smart and buy stealthy and well be happy campers in no time!
KoinPro
only 100k $ market cap, its funny!
It looks like a silence before storm...
Activity: 85
only 100k $ market cap, its funny!
KoinPro
KoinPro
Dev please check my PM if you missed it.

Yes, check your PMs now please.

Activity: 560
Dev please check my PM if you missed it.
Activity: 93
I think it's well tested. I am excited with what's coming.
KoinPro
Now some media coverage!

yes now for the promotion

agreed, maybe another article or two, or update to the last one i read.  and lets continue to hound the polo admins on the chatbox to add us and request for mammoth to be added through there request form https://poloniex.com/coinRequest .  we need more then just bittrex.  some traders see one exchange as being a liability.
We can pay MAMM for media coverage, please let us know good sources to use.
KoinPro
Activity: 686
i like that the top 10 rich list has not changed. they ain't selling so either the whale is in and is gonna pump this or they waiting for dev to deliver as they know where this is headed
compare us too, guerilla, what do they have that warrants them that price.
Activity: 560
gaining speed now. i see a trading range of 10-20k for mamm. that is without the pump, as we get on other exchanges we will go higher, but i think we will settle around there. we all know now super send is real and works, were looking forward too the road map. i have not been told if dev will tell to community yet , but have discussed what features they are looking to implement.

with only 5.3million coins you really can't go wrong at this. even with price falling means people will buy up and reduce supply.this will go higher, get pumped as it goes on other exchanges and settle around 10k-20k

bitcoinwonders010 did you get my PM ?
gaining speed now. i see a trading range of 10-20k for mamm. that is without the pump, as we get on other exchanges we will go higher, but i think we will settle around there. we all know now super send is real and works, were looking forward too the road map. i have not been told if dev will tell to community yet , but have discussed what features they are looking to implement.

with only 5.3million coins you really can't go wrong at this. even with price falling means people will buy up and reduce supply.this will go higher, get pumped as it goes on other exchanges and settle around 10k-20k
Activity: 112

Pump coming soon

Good point, people are accumulating...

agreed we are on frontpage of bittrex now volumewise. lets get on polo https://poloniex.com/coinRequest . or maybe mintpal? cryptsy? i have been in contact but i need more help to get them to voting stages. 
gonna be a busy day tomorrow, gonna get some sleep
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Now some media coverage!

yes now for the promotion

agreed, maybe another article or two, or update to the last one i read.  and lets continue to hound the polo admins on the chatbox to add us and request for mammoth to be added through there request form https://poloniex.com/coinRequest .  we need more then just bittrex.  some traders see one exchange as being a liability.
Pages:
Jump to: