Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 33. (Read 78638 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Would have been great if it was airdropped.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The Cryptocurrency never sleep

Cool Ok guys buy ok but never when the price is falling too quickly before .. Wait where the stop arrives then buy back if not there is the risk of taking a train in the face

Decentraland (MANA)    $0.078842 USD (-5.07%)
                                                                                                     0.00000470 BTC (-21.03%)                 Always invest with moderation Cool
                                                                                                     0.00016958 ETH (-9.17%)           

Also because in 7 days has made a percentage + 345.66% if it does so quickly many players who still do not know the Coin remain behind a Game and nice if we are many in my view

Cool Ok guys buy ok but never when the price is falling too quickly before .. Wait where the stop arrives then buy back if not there is the risk of taking a train in the face

Decentraland (MANA)    $0.078842 USD (-5.07%)
                                                                                                     0.00000470 BTC (-21.03%)                 Always invest with moderation Cool
                                                                                                     0.00016958 ETH (-9.17%)           

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Finally some price movement. I've been holding since the ICO. Hope we'll go much higher. Even these price are not good when compare to ICO BTC price.

what was the price of ico
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Finally some price movement. I've been holding since the ICO. Hope we'll go much higher. Even these price are not good when compare to ICO BTC price.
Activity: 93
MANA taking off now ! Yessss

let's get over 0.10$, so up to 0.15$ today.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Why is this going up. Something to do with S-Korea?

The price surge is possibly the result of the latest terraforming event scheduled for December 15th.
An auction will take place for allotted land spaces inside the VR platform, where investors stake the Decentraland currency ‘MANA’ in order to secure profitable building sites.
This will be the same hype as crypto kitties imo. 0.50 before year end imo.
I am in !
Activity: 30

Cool I wanted to tell you that I support you strongly and that I moved from here

The project reminds me a lot of SL
    A world between reality and imagination. is a 3-D mondovirtuale created in the internet environment in which anyone can live one or more 'parallel' lives compared to the real
    one, operating within a free environment built by the same users where one of the first Linden Dollar Digital Coins appeared
    we are in 2003 more or less present it again with the new technologies available to me it seems a good idea ..... Cool

I really like it and there are gonna be so many diverse projects on the virtual world

There's also The Movement, it reminds me of an Order in a Science Fiction Virtual world Smiley and we are busy making it a Reality Smiley  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554

MANA!! MVT!!

Go go go

Cool I wanted to tell you that I support you strongly and that I moved from here

The project reminds me a lot of SL
    A world between reality and imagination. is a 3-D mondovirtuale created in the internet environment in which anyone can live one or more 'parallel' lives compared to the real
    one, operating within a free environment built by the same users where one of the first Linden Dollar Digital Coins appeared
    we are in 2003 more or less present it again with the new technologies available to me it seems a good idea ..... Cool
Going down now..... time to buy more again at 0,05$- 0,06$
yes and I think there will be another wave before the 15th
Activity: 1
Thanks you were correct it went to 637, I'm a newb I brought at 337.
i just want to know what is the utility of the token ?
purchase of virtual lands
Activity: 71
i just want to know what is the utility of the token ?
Activity: 35
Rise before the event. (15 Dec)

And that can happen at this event? And where will it be held?
Activity: 26
Rise before the event. (15 Dec)
Activity: 48
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Okay , so what if I buy a land >>MANA ..

What and how to develop it . What are the resources available. Can I resell the land. More info required. Can somebody help. Please
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
0.00000520 BTC (57.75%)
Pages:
Jump to: