Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 30. (Read 78636 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
any hope of going back to atleast 800 again. I am not sure, if it was pump and dump.  I put all my money on it.
Will be happy if it comes to what i bought at.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
so what is going on now guys? keep tokens or not

I'M keeping my token that I got from the ICO. At least some of them  Grin

I sold them all but thinking of rebuy. 400 st, I am waiting for dips lol
Activity: 62
I think now its a good time to buy in till 600 sat

My Plan:
Buy in at 400-600
Sell 30% at 1000
Sell 20% at 1650

Hold the rest for longterm of 6 months

In cryptoworld 6 months are equal to 6 years in real economics   Grin
How long do you think it will reach 1000-1650 sat?

If you analyse the trend you will see that it is increasing since 300sat, I know that has nothing to say but its stable at 600 now and people keep pumpin Money in this cryptoshit could make it reach 1000 plus in 1-2 weeks from now maybe 3 days
Activity: 18

My Plan:
Buy in at 400-600
Sell 30% at 1000
Sell 20% at 1650

How long do you think it will reach 1000-1650 sat?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

My Plan:
Buy in at 400-600
Sell 30% at 1000
Sell 20% at 1650

Good plan but 6 months is not so long as you are thinking there are so many projects who are struggling from years. I think too high expectation always lead to big lose I also have some since ICO but would like to keep them by the end of next year.
Activity: 21
If and that is a pretty big if but I do have a good fealing on this one. Some people know something. If this is legit and it looks like it is, this may be a bit of a climb for us that have been patientally waiting. not for long but I'm a winner and I pick winners! BOOM! https://i.redd.it/lh7zsffl3a401.jpg

bUCKLE UP BOYS AND GIRLS BECAUSE WE GOING A RIDE!!!!  Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked

Why are they taking a partial picture? What are they hiding ?  Something doesn t add up.
Activity: 62

My Plan:
Buy in at 400-600
Sell 30% at 1000
Sell 20% at 1650

Activity: 637
Merit: 511
I ❤ the bitcoin community
I bought some MANA and I plan to just HODL it for a few years.

I also can't wait to try this new "Blockchain Second Life"  Grin

I also might buy some land but only after I can get into the VR world.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Is any one else getting a dead loading screen when trying to enter the auction from the main website?
Activity: 48
Not (yet) the big up I was hoping for...

I’ll wait some more days, but there has to be some movement upwards or this was a lot of fuss about nothing (invester wise).
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

I'M keeping my token that I got from the ICO. At least some of them  Grin
Activity: 19
If and that is a pretty big if but I do have a good fealing on this one. Some people know something. If this is legit and it looks like it is, this may be a bit of a climb for us that have been patientally waiting. not for long but I'm a winner and I pick winners! BOOM! https://i.redd.it/lh7zsffl3a401.jpg

bUCKLE UP BOYS AND GIRLS BECAUSE WE GOING A RIDE!!!!  Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yes we are going for a ride... IF said pic is legit. There's no way to tell.

Seriously thinking about selling at least half my mana while I can still break even. Next hours will be decisive.
Activity: 1

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
How many people are actually buying and selling in the virtual world right now using these tokens???
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
After some initial glitches, the bidding system is now working properly. Some land parcels are already going for over 3,0000 MANA!

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Magic Leap is starting pre-sale of their products FINALLY! Monday Magic Leap does public announcement and I believe entire VR community will be affected. Let's wait what we will tell Smiley
Activity: 98
The Cryptocurrency never sleep

8)In my humble opinion and that it was done and I decided that a piece of land cost 1k manna perhaps x begin to put ground already if it had been half the cost of the land perhaps

helped more to enter and kept the price of Trade Manna a little detached from the LAND price  Cool
tokens price after the show? 300 st?
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
https://blog.decentraland.org/genesis-city-auction-tutorial-a86500a8cbda
Genesis City Auction Tutorial

Everything you need to know to participate in the largest virtual land auction in history.

Pages:
Jump to: