Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 32. (Read 78636 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Virtual reality is the future, but I wonder why the large number of tokens in circulation? and why should I buy virtual land?

You can also participate in something that has Virtual Land in Decentraland and is building something with it, so you have the power of the crowd rather than trying alone
There's The Movement, a new virtual decentralized organization, no central leader, the community owns the organization https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-movement-dao-fully-decentralized-organization-borderless-collaboration-2068554

they have LAND and a virtual headquarter is in the making, I'm participating too. Also has a token with limited supply (3 million) that gives you governance rights etc for the DAO and the virtual land etc
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Genesis city auction >>all the mana tokens used will be burned...so far more that 1.5 million USD  has been staked for both the city auction and districts. From the VR industry perspective , it will grow into a 100 billion USD market by 2020. (Cant wait for the time when ppl start referencing BTC over USD in everything.

SO I think the project is strong. Team behind the project is superstrong. Auction will run for a week post 15th so price will surely pump during that period.  ESTIMATE .2$.
Fingers crossed!

I think, it is not 1.5 million usd, but this data that I got from registration page

Global Committed MANA
110,892,495.914 MANA
$10,385,948.313 USD

and that number is still counting (that I copy paste just now)

not much like this, should be much less
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I have a doubt.
What's better, buy 1000 mana or join in the auction?(Or is it the same thing?).

One that does not understand!
But 1000 MANA for 1 LAND (10x10m) not really, if the rate of grow x10 in 2018, it turns out in the future, this LAND should cost 750$. Complete nonsense what the usual user will pay. Or it is not justified expensive to buy this LAND or course of MANA it will be bad to grow from the current positions

man, it is not about common men. It is just test version of the great idea... Big companies will be able to buy this "land" and put their adv. there. They do not think about money spent on marketing and etc.
So 750$ is just nothing. I think MANA gonna go up to  1000-1300 satoshi till the end of this week (maybe next week).
Activity: 28
I have a doubt.

One that does not understand!
But 1000 MANA for 1 LAND (10x10m) not really, if the rate of grow x10 in 2018, it turns out in the future, this LAND should cost 750$. Complete nonsense what the usual user will pay. Or it is not justified expensive to buy this LAND or course of MANA it will be bad to grow from the current positions
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
I have a doubt.
Activity: 176
blessed to be a blessing

Cool Ok guys buy ok but never when the price is falling too quickly before .. Wait where the stop arrives then buy back if not there is the risk of taking a train in the face

Decentraland (MANA)    $0.078842 USD (-5.07%)
                                                                                                     0.00000470 BTC (-21.03%)                 Always invest with moderation Cool
                                                                                                     0.00016958 ETH (-9.17%)           

Also because in 7 days has made a percentage + 345.66% if it does so quickly many players who still do not know the Coin remain behind a Game and nice if we are many in my view

I think this 1 is good for long term holding
blessed to be a blessing
Genesis city auction >>all the mana tokens used will be burned...so far more that 1.5 million USD  has been staked for both the city auction and districts. From the VR industry perspective , it will grow into a 100 billion USD market by 2020. (Cant wait for the time when ppl start referencing BTC over USD in everything.

SO I think the project is strong. Team behind the project is superstrong. Auction will run for a week post 15th so price will surely pump during that period.  ESTIMATE .2$.
Fingers crossed!

I think, it is not 1.5 million usd, but this data that I got from registration page

Global Committed MANA
110,892,495.914 MANA
$10,385,948.313 USD

and that number is still counting (that I copy paste just now)
blessed to be a blessing
Something I don't understand 1000 worth of LAND, if the rate of grow x10 in 2018, it turns out in the future, this LAND should cost 750$. Complete nonsense what the user will pay. Or it is not justified expensive to buy this LAND.

for advertising purpose cost of 750$ is cheap guys,.. imagine Samsung and APPLE could use this game for advertise their products, do you get this idea ?
that just 2 companies, how about LV, Toyota, Roll Royce, Boeing ,.. they can use this virtual game to advertise their Cos
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Decentraland AMA: Terraform Event (AMA starts on Tue the 12th, 1pm GMT)
by dclancy13
The AMA with the Decentraland team starts on Tuesday the 12th of December at 1 pm GMT. We will cover the Terraform Event / Genesis City Auction.

https://countle.com/zsl-112139
Activity: 159
Can't believe this is so high right now, even there are much more promising projects in VR/cripto space like VIBEHUB.IO - first cripto based VR hub and marketplace platform, that will catch first VR volumetric video this month

go talk like this in other public.
Activity: 294
Genesis city auction >>all the mana tokens used will be burned...so far more that 1.5 million USD  has been staked for both the city auction and districts. From the VR industry perspective , it will grow into a 100 billion USD market by 2020. (Cant wait for the time when ppl start referencing BTC over USD in everything.

SO I think the project is strong. Team behind the project is superstrong. Auction will run for a week post 15th so price will surely pump during that period.  ESTIMATE .2$.
Fingers crossed!
Activity: 143
Can't believe this is so high right now, even there are much more promising projects in VR/cripto space like VIBEHUB.IO - first cripto based VR hub and marketplace platform, that will catch first VR volumetric video this month
Activity: 486
So where is Decentraland ? If there is Youtube videos on it, How do you get into the program Huh?
Activity: 26

Cool  Ask for there are videos or demos to watch somewhere very intrigued for 3D graphics  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HmXrOTEmxg
Activity: 98
The Cryptocurrency never sleep

Cool  Ask for there are videos or demos to watch somewhere very intrigued for 3D graphics  Cool
Activity: 28
Something I don't understand 1000 worth of LAND, if the rate of grow x10 in 2018, it turns out in the future, this LAND should cost 750$. Complete nonsense what the user will pay. Or it is not justified expensive to buy this LAND.
Activity: 637
Merit: 511
I ❤ the bitcoin community
so when will the world be open for us to explore?

I just might get involved soon. 
Activity: 48
What I read is all tokens that were used for the purchase of land will be burned (15 december). This means, less tokens  on the market after the initial sale. But also, what to do with remaining MANA? I heard that other crypto’s can be used within the game.
Virtual reality is the future, but I wonder why the large number of tokens in circulation? and why should I buy virtual land?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
Apparently I did very well in keeping my Decentraland bag! The prices are interesting, I could sell some, but it's still not the time for such an action! Good things are coming, looking forward to the next 6 months!
Pages:
Jump to: