Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANNA] Manna: Universal Basic Income + Blockchain - page 6. (Read 26798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Hi everyone, soon we'll be coming up with a list of things we need done by volunteers for bounties or payments in Grantcoin.

The highest priorities in the near future are probably the following:

• Help with development and testing for next update to Grantcoin code and wallets, and a few other tech projects.
  • Spanish language translation of our website, etc.

Will update this thread when a more specific list is ready.

no Greek Sad or other languages?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hi everyone, soon we'll be coming up with a list of things we need done by volunteers for bounties or payments in Grantcoin.

The highest priorities in the near future are probably the following:

• Help with development and testing for next update to Grantcoin code and wallets, and a few other tech projects.
  • Spanish language translation of our website, etc.

Will update this thread when a more specific list is ready.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
any twitter bounty dev?
I'd be happy to run a twitter bounty Campaign for you.
Here's a list of the other Campaigns I'm running. http://promoplugs.com/OngoingCampaigns.aspx
nothing Grantcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
any twitter bounty dev?
I'd be happy to run a twitter bounty Campaign for you.
Here's a list of the other Campaigns I'm running. http://promoplugs.com/OngoingCampaigns.aspx
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
any twitter bounty dev?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com
Are there any translation bounties sir?

Also wondering.

on another subject: Already confirmed my email via facebook Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Manna (originally called Grantcoin) is the first cryptocurrency to be distributed as Universal Basic Income to thousands of unique individuals around the world.

Manna is the first cryptocurrency to be managed and distributed by a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Charitable donations are used to buy back the currency on the market, to help it gain and hold value.

"We insist that a new currency be equitable: that it shall be issued to all people as a human right, as a universal basic income to be enjoyed by all — to compensate, at least partially, for the accidents of birth and circumstances of fortune that have blessed or condemned different people and regions of the world to wealth or poverty." (From our Mission Statement)

Learn more and sign up at mannabase.com.

Social Media:

Exchanges:

Blockchain Explorer:

Pages:
Jump to: