Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][market]★ISKRA(CCOH)★Children&Diamonds💎 - page 3. (Read 2187 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

I am not sure what you mean?
CCOH is Iskra?

CCOH is used on tokenjar and P2P for the coin. On the IEO page it states this:
Token Sale End Time
21.08.2019 20:00 (Local)

The 21st has passed, yet strangely the sale page is still up.

https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/CCOH/1

In the telegram channel people were so excited, asking when-when-when CCOH will be available to trade on p2pb2b.io.
Yesterday trading became available, but no one trades there. Strange...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

CCOH is Iskra?

CCOH is used on tokenjar and P2P for the coin. On the IEO page it states this:
Token Sale End Time
21.08.2019 20:00 (Local)

The 21st has passed, yet strangely the sale page is still up.

https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/CCOH/1
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
Discount in IEO is very much, at 50%.  What will happen after the project is completed, and the tokens are traded?  whether investors and prize hunters will throw away their tokens.  I hope they don't sell the cheap CCOH they get.
Investor will sell because he get benefit fron discount 50%. We can't said hold with investor or another people this is trading. Hope team have strategy to hold or buy back
yes they have to do a buy back program, this will maintain the stability of the price of tokens and people will think that the ISKRA team will really make the ISKRA tokens more valuable so the situation will change so many people keep their coins
yes of course some of the investors will immediately sell their tokens because they get a 50% discount and that might can to happen.
if the repurchase program is not carried out, then the price of ISKRA will decrease is dramatically in a few minutes far below the price at the time of purchase at IEO. I do not want that to happen and hopefully ISKRA can survive at a price of $ 1 after listing on the market.

I don't think it is a good idea to sell yet until people have seen how the developement goes. There are only a few months till the end of the year and then people can trade Iskra for diamonds. That will surely bring the price up especially if it is true and the first trade has been made. Then the coin has a reason to exist.

Isn't the IEO now over for the coin? Although strangely I see it still offered on the website/exchange, even though I think the deadline date has passed.

Any updates on it?
yes this is very strange I myself was wonder by this project, the announcement on the p2pb2b exchange said that IEO has finished but we can still see it on their website. while the exchange for CCOH can be traded on forkdelta and I haven't seen the iskra token listed on the exchange until now.

CCOH is Iskra?

Activity: 731
Merit: 100
Isn't the IEO now over for the coin? Although strangely I see it still offered on the website/exchange, even though I think the deadline date has passed.

Any updates on it?
yes this is very strange I myself was wonder by this project, the announcement on the p2pb2b exchange said that IEO has finished but we can still see it on their website. while the exchange for CCOH can be traded on forkdelta and I haven't seen the iskra token listed on the exchange until now.

Any updates on it?
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Discount in IEO is very much, at 50%.  What will happen after the project is completed, and the tokens are traded?  whether investors and prize hunters will throw away their tokens.  I hope they don't sell the cheap CCOH they get.
Investor will sell because he get benefit fron discount 50%. We can't said hold with investor or another people this is trading. Hope team have strategy to hold or buy back
yes they have to do a buy back program, this will maintain the stability of the price of tokens and people will think that the ISKRA team will really make the ISKRA tokens more valuable so the situation will change so many people keep their coins

I don't think that they can handle the volume of the people who are determined to sell if they even consider doing a buyback program. And  I don't know but I feel the combination of diamonds and charity does not really go well. It is like an unlikely combination which people always think about diamonds more and not about the willingness of helping children which is the real purpose of this coin.

It is kind of a weird combination there. It's like if someone wanted to donate to the red cross and they go on a long spiel about buying diamonds from them, or feed the children and they start hawking gold.

As for the buyback talk, only possible if the team made a decent amount during the ICO ... no idea what they have made, as I don't see how many coins they have sold to date. A partial buyback at a low rate may not necessarily be a bad thing, assuming it doesn't bankrupt the team in the process. I doubt there is a feasible way to do a large buyback.

They should get their exchanges lined up ahead of time though, at least. And I don't mean dexes like tokenjar, real exchanges folks have heard of before.

Want to understand easier and easier:
1. Social Responsibility
2. Every business with social responsibility
3. Money under public control (children's fund)
4. No donations!
5. Diamond business with social responsibility!

A children's fund is fine, I was just saying pairing it up with diamond purchasing seemed a bit weird. If it was paired up with emergency food rations, or clothing, or something like that, it'd kind of make more sense.

It's almost like this should be separate coins ... a diamond purchasing coin + children's fund coin. Also not quite sure how the diamond purchasing thing works -- since this isn't a stablecoin or pegged to diamond prices, it's basically a discount coin through specific retailers but wholly based on whatever the marketprice currently is for the coin, correct? Not that is a bad thing, just curious how it's supposed to work.

Discounts through retailers by using crytpto is the only way using a crypto as a currency ever made sense to me ... that includes btc too. Otherwise it's just sort of an annoyance with no real benefit. The only little problem will be is if the price of the coin isn't stable or high enough, then it's an issue of a zillion for like a $5 item. Or if there isn't enough liquidity, as then retailers can't cash the coin -- which is where good exchanges are needed.

The platform will use “ISKRA” for registration and bidding.
The correlation of prices for diamonds is built up of 5 parameters:
1. Rapaport Price List
2. Certificate
3. Volume in investments (purchase without delivery, storage)
4. Trading Volume on “HDB”
5. The ratio algorithm: ISKRA price / diamond standard, etc../
max supply / trading volume / investment volume / amount supply.

img

Activity: 10
Discount in IEO is very much, at 50%.  What will happen after the project is completed, and the tokens are traded?  whether investors and prize hunters will throw away their tokens.  I hope they don't sell the cheap CCOH they get.

I don't think that they can handle the volume of the people who are determined to sell if they even consider doing a buyback program. And  I don't know but I feel the combination of diamonds and charity does not really go well. It is like an unlikely combination which people always think about diamonds more and not about the willingness of helping children which is the real purpose of this coin.

It is kind of a weird combination there. It's like if someone wanted to donate to the red cross and they go on a long spiel about buying diamonds from them, or feed the children and they start hawking gold.

As for the buyback talk, only possible if the team made a decent amount during the ICO ... no idea what they have made, as I don't see how many coins they have sold to date. A partial buyback at a low rate may not necessarily be a bad thing, assuming it doesn't bankrupt the team in the process. I doubt there is a feasible way to do a large buyback.

They should get their exchanges lined up ahead of time though, at least. And I don't mean dexes like tokenjar, real exchanges folks have heard of before.

1. Social Responsibility
4. No donations!

A children's fund is fine, I was just saying pairing it up with diamond purchasing seemed a bit weird. If it was paired up with emergency food rations, or clothing, or something like that, it'd kind of make more sense.

It's almost like this should be separate coins ... a diamond purchasing coin + children's fund coin. Also not quite sure how the diamond purchasing thing works -- since this isn't a stablecoin or pegged to diamond prices, it's basically a discount coin through specific retailers but wholly based on whatever the marketprice currently is for the coin, correct? Not that is a bad thing, just curious how it's supposed to work.

Discounts through retailers by using crytpto is the only way using a crypto as a currency ever made sense to me ... that includes btc too. Otherwise it's just sort of an annoyance with no real benefit. The only little problem will be is if the price of the coin isn't stable or high enough, then it's an issue of a zillion for like a $5 item. Or if there isn't enough liquidity, as then retailers can't cash the coin -- which is where good exchanges are needed.

Then let’s observe it.

1. Social Responsibility
4. No donations!

copper member

1. Social Responsibility
4. No donations!

Discount in IEO is very much, at 50%.  What will happen after the project is completed, and the tokens are traded?  whether investors and prize hunters will throw away their tokens.  I hope they don't sell the cheap CCOH they get.

I don't think that they can handle the volume of the people who are determined to sell if they even consider doing a buyback program. And  I don't know but I feel the combination of diamonds and charity does not really go well. It is like an unlikely combination which people always think about diamonds more and not about the willingness of helping children which is the real purpose of this coin.

Are you not optimistic about this combination?
Help the child? This is very good and it makes sense!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

I don't think that they can handle the volume of the people who are determined to sell if they even consider doing a buyback program. And  I don't know but I feel the combination of diamonds and charity does not really go well. It is like an unlikely combination which people always think about diamonds more and not about the willingness of helping children which is the real purpose of this coin.
copper member
Bidding will start together on 2 exchanges.
Follow the news in social channels.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
yes of course some of the investors will immediately sell their tokens because they get a 50% discount and that might can to happen.
if the repurchase program is not carried out, then the price of ISKRA will decrease is dramatically in a few minutes far below the price at the time of purchase at IEO. I do not want that to happen and hopefully ISKRA can survive at a price of $ 1 after listing on the market.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 1176
Merit: 339
https://t.me/bubbalex
copper member

You may have noticed earlier, we have non-standard solutions.
The goal of team is not creating a speculative coin.
ISKRA is a e-ticket,
ISKRA is a e-key,
ISKRA is a discount,
ISKRA is an investment tool,
ISKRA is helping children,
ISKRA for each but not for all.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Is there a way to see IEO token sale progress, like how many is sold, currently offered, and latest buy timestamp? I tried to look for this info on the IEO platform but didn't find any of above mentioned info, although I accessed them from my phone, so the version is probably different from the full desktop website one.
sorry my friend also could not find that information on the ISKRA website or on the P2PB2B exchange, but what I know ISKRA seems to be the first merchant destination to buy it, because the discount offered up to 50%
Pages:
Jump to: