Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][market]★ISKRA(CCOH)★Children&Diamonds💎 - page 6. (Read 2187 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
1. KYC (know your customer).
Bounty participants do not need to pass KYC, because participants != customers.

2. Thank you. The team will do everything possible and impossible so that the project don't stop!
I am very happy that bounty hunters are not wearing KYC and I will participate in the ISKRA campaign and hopefully there will be no change in the rules in the middle.
You should read the rules in the bounty and maybe they will make a new rule at the end of the bounty on KYC that must be completed because many projects need KYC at this time to avoid duplicates. But it looks like your question was not submitted in the ANN thread because you should make it in the BOUNTY thread.
There will be no kyc for bounty participants, also payments gonna be done every 2 weeks, first one will be in the following days, currently I checking week 2 reports, after that team will do first bounty payment.

This seems to be a very clear explanation that there is no KYC to be informed at the end of the bounty. Congratulations on people who don't like KYC shipping to every project they follow.

People must be very fond of bounties like this, because the data is important it is impossible to give it to other people, I am sure this bounty will expand.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
A very big problem is to legally issue a project.
Banks are against, accountants are against, tax authorities are against.
Many do not cope with the load and financial costs, so projects are closed.
We have long fought with the bureaucracy and the banking system, but we are here, and we will not leave !!!

Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

2. Thank you. The team will do everything possible and impossible so that the project don't stop!
I am very happy that bounty hunters are not wearing KYC and I will participate in the ISKRA campaign and hopefully there will be no change in the rules in the middle.
You should read the rules in the bounty and maybe they will make a new rule at the end of the bounty on KYC that must be completed because many projects need KYC at this time to avoid duplicates. But it looks like your question was not submitted in the ANN thread because you should make it in the BOUNTY thread.
There will be no kyc for bounty participants, also payments gonna be done every 2 weeks, first one will be in the following days, currently I checking week 2 reports, after that team will do first bounty payment.

This seems to be a very clear explanation that there is no KYC to be informed at the end of the bounty. Congratulations on people who don't like KYC shipping to every project they follow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
This Ann is colourful and cute. I love how the artist drew the kids. So bright happy and friendly without going over the top.

Yes I am happy to hear that especially with the payment of 2 weeks so it doesn't have to wait long or wait for the sale to finish.

Many more surprises await you, we have come to change the world and business relationships.  Wink

Yes, I would say give more surprises to the community. Because as I have seen this thread, it was created last year but the activity is not that much. You need to entice users to your project. And as of now, the trading in tokenjar is not so active. Maybe those bounty programs will help you create a buzz in the community.

I chose to promote this project because of the nature of it. No KYC because I love my safety. It is a noble gesture. I liked that pay every 2 weeks.  I have had to wait months to be paid before and I will never do that again. The token is on tokenjar so it is trading so I know I won't be getting a whole lot of nothing. There is a reason for the project and incentive to hold the tokens. The OP just needs to be more active these guys need to put in extra effort and create some hype. But real hype not fake.

Trying to get rid of multi accounts is poor excuse to use KYC. KYC is not for that. It is for criminals. Are you laundering money? No? Me neither. So then we have nothing to worry about. Only scam bounty ask KYC. You think it's safe until you forget about it and they wait a few years till you forget and 5 years later your ID is on sale. Not clever to tell people where you live to begin with.

This project is upfront and honest and that is why I like it so much.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The objective of this project is very noble. But are we tired of seeing projects with noble mission but don't come into fruition? Many have tried to launch charity projects and similar concept but have they succeeded their mission? Most of them were abandoned after few weeks of trading. This project should find options on how to survive long here in crypto.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Yes I am happy to hear that especially with the payment of 2 weeks so it doesn't have to wait long or wait for the sale to finish.

Many more surprises await you, we have come to change the world and business relationships.  Wink

Yes, I would say give more surprises to the community. Because as I have seen this thread, it was created last year but the activity is not that much. You need to entice users to your project. And as of now, the trading in tokenjar is not so active. Maybe those bounty programs will help you create a buzz in the community.
copper member

Many more surprises await you, we have come to change the world and business relationships.  Wink

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339
https://t.me/bubbalex

Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

copper member

Thanks you.
We will be happy if you also join to project.
Every voice is important.

copper member

Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Do bounty participants need to pass KYC verification ? Your project looks very good . I wish you good luck.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 339
https://t.me/bubbalex
Hello, we made Bounty Campaign for Iskra Project, feel free to join!
copper member

Welcome to the light side!
copper member
Hello,
Tell me, please
When do you start a bounty program or the airdrop?

Thanks

Hello,
"AIRDROP + Listing" and Bounty will start soon.
Follow the news on the #dev channels.
Activity: 3
Hello,
Tell me, please
When do you start a bounty program or the airdrop?

Thanks
copper member

@Dev/ Last news:

///

#Completing the latest tests for a bounty program.

#Preparing for the launch of the alpha version of the voting platform.

copper member

Hi again,
I read about the project and it seems to be very good.
1. How to be a part of it?
2. You wrote here that the ISKRA Solds 0.75
but on your twitter its 0.77
3. How and where can i buy the ISKRA?

Hi.
You can join the bounty-program and get a free ISKRA in accordance with the terms of the program.
You can buy ISKRA at tokenjar.io/CCOH
And you can buy using the form on the site.
Soon there will be a listing in exchange offices and on BITTREX and 2 exchange(burse).
 Just do it.
Pages:
Jump to: