Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][market]★ISKRA(CCOH)★Children&Diamonds💎 - page 5. (Read 2187 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339
https://t.me/bubbalex
I never got my stakes counted...
Don't need to spam ANN about bounty stakes, I'm bounty manager and in bounty thread indicated how to contact me, it not helps you spamming everywhere, you should let me know about your issue to be responded. Answered in Telegram already.

UPD.
I got my stakes everything is good. Sorry.

You can't blame me for being annoyed I was diamonds at the end of the year. Maybe they for my gf? You don't know.
Anyway sorry. I feel bad so don't hate me.  Lips sealed
Yes, thanks for understanding, don't need to rush, just let us know to solve any issue next time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
I got my stakes everything is good. Sorry.

You can't blame me for being annoyed I was diamonds at the end of the year. Maybe they for my gf? You don't know.
Anyway sorry. I feel bad so don't hate me.  Lips sealed
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
First(educational): ISKRA allows you to access the database of training programs!

Second(profitable): ISKRA can always be exchanged for diamonds according to the Rapaport price list + GIA + at least 10% discount!

Third(available): ISKRA is added to any exchanges, it allows you to trade / exchange ISKRA for other cryptocurrencies.

Fourth(bright): ISKRA opens for you a vote in the Lucem Fund: where and how to help children.

Fifth( limited): limited quantity. A limited volume of ISKRA will not allow to seize power over a decentralized children’s fund!

Join now to Lucem Project - Change the world!
I hope the concept created by the team can be running smoothly and I still hope that ISKRA can give me an advantage, I am still looking forward to other good developments from this project and hopefully ISKRA is not to be a shitcoin in the future. by the way, have how to much money have you collected and how many soft caps or hard caps do you want to achieve?

Are you an investor? if you do not become an investor who can help to make 100% of their softcap achieved, you should not expect too much to get big profits because all types of projects require investors who can develop their projects. You are only a bounty hunter.

Even of the softcap is not achieved they will still keep going and some of the tokens will be sold on the exchange which will bring in money from other sources. Many more people will know of it when it is on an exchange. The ICO is not the only way to gather funds. Think of the future too. Large amounts of token can be worth nmuch in years from now. You can also swap your tokens for diamonds. Read the OP replies.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
First(educational): ISKRA allows you to access the database of training programs!

Second(profitable): ISKRA can always be exchanged for diamonds according to the Rapaport price list + GIA + at least 10% discount!

Third(available): ISKRA is added to any exchanges, it allows you to trade / exchange ISKRA for other cryptocurrencies.

Fourth(bright): ISKRA opens for you a vote in the Lucem Fund: where and how to help children.

Fifth( limited): limited quantity. A limited volume of ISKRA will not allow to seize power over a decentralized children’s fund!

I hope the concept created by the team can be running smoothly and I still hope that ISKRA can give me an advantage, I am still looking forward to other good developments from this project and hopefully ISKRA is not to be a shitcoin in the future. by the way, have how to much money have you collected and how many soft caps or hard caps do you want to achieve?

Are you an investor? if you do not become an investor who can help to make 100% of their softcap achieved, you should not expect too much to get big profits because all types of projects require investors who can develop their projects. You are only a bounty hunter.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 0

The Lucem team understands that the direction we are promoting is children.
This is a difficult task. But we will work on the project before it becomes completely decentralized.
When 100% of the Fund will be self-sufficient. We will always defend the interests of the foundation and the children for whom it was created!
We will also create an investment platform for the safest investment in diamonds. People need to change their limited vision for investments that are profitable and help children!
 Bitcoin laid the foundation, etherium built the house, Lucem fill this house with light and good neighbors.
copper member

copper member
What is the purpose of the diamonds? It says I will have investments in diamonds from Israel. How does that work?  

How is this going to help children? Which charity do you plan to support first?

Diamonds and diamond jewelry.
Today there are 2 companies that are willing to exchange ISKRA for diamonds. The third company is undergoing an HBP (honest business partner) audit. These are companies that trade on the diamond exchange
in Tel-Aviv and New-York.
You can exchange ISKRA and get diamonds + 3 parameters: Rapaport price list, 10% discount, GIA certificate. We checked, it allows you to get + - 40% of the profits.
Check the price at any store in your city, and ask for a product with a GIA certificate + Rapaport price-list. See more in WP.
Also, the developers left for themselves 21% of tokens(60 mil tokens).
12.000.000(12 mill. out of 60) is a safety fund (insurance) to cover transactions related to diamonds.
And most importantly, all this will provide the children's fund "Lucem".
So, as for children, we have closed 150,000,000 tokens.
Only a vote will decide where to send the funds.

Your voice is very important, every voice is important!

Woah!! That is freaking cool!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

So I guess the bigger holders get more influence on where the next children's charity will be? Currency backed by diamonds is really cool. Let us hope this project stay around. Don't want to one day find out I cant exchange my tokens for diamonds anymore.

Thank you for your trust.
The team will develop the project all the time.
We do not want the ISKRA to become an ordinary speculative token like many coins.
Activity: 906
Merit: 262
What is the purpose of the diamonds? It says I will have investments in diamonds from Israel. How does that work?  

Today there are 2 companies that are willing to exchange ISKRA for diamonds. The third company is undergoing an HBP (honest business partner) audit. These are companies that trade on the diamond exchange
You can exchange ISKRA and get diamonds + 3 parameters: Rapaport price list, 10% discount, GIA certificate. We checked, it allows you to get + - 40% of the profits.
Check the price at any store in your city, and ask for a product with a GIA certificate + Rapaport price-list. See more in WP.
12.000.000(12 mill. out of 60) is a safety fund (insurance) to cover transactions related to diamonds.

Woah!! That is freaking cool!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

So I guess the bigger holders get more influence on where the next children's charity will be? Currency backed by diamonds is really cool. Let us hope this project stay around. Don't want to one day find out I cant exchange my tokens for diamonds anymore.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
1. KYC (know your customer).
Bounty participants do not need to pass KYC, because participants != customers.

2. Thank you. The team will do everything possible and impossible so that the project don't stop!
I am very happy that bounty hunters are not wearing KYC and I will participate in the ISKRA campaign and hopefully there will be no change in the rules in the middle.
You should read the rules in the bounty and maybe they will make a new rule at the end of the bounty on KYC that must be completed because many projects need KYC at this time to avoid duplicates. But it looks like your question was not submitted in the ANN thread because you should make it in the BOUNTY thread.
There will be no kyc for bounty participants, also payments gonna be done every 2 weeks, first one will be in the following days, currently I checking week 2 reports, after that team will do first bounty payment.

This seems to be a very clear explanation that there is no KYC to be informed at the end of the bounty. Congratulations on people who don't like KYC shipping to every project they follow.

People must be very fond of bounties like this, because the data is important it is impossible to give it to other people, I am sure this bounty will expand.

Explain plz, what it, means you can't pass (is impossible to give it to other people)?

I mean I like bounties like this and hope that there will be no changes at the end about KYC so our data remains safe in us.
bounty seems to be without using KYC, and that sounds good, especially with the payment of 2 weeks making ISKRA a favorite of current bounty hunters

Yes, bro I am happy with the ISKRA bounty with payments every 2 weeks and this can be expected to enter the market after the sale.
copper member

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

2. Thank you. The team will do everything possible and impossible so that the project don't stop!
I am very happy that bounty hunters are not wearing KYC and I will participate in the ISKRA campaign and hopefully there will be no change in the rules in the middle.
You should read the rules in the bounty and maybe they will make a new rule at the end of the bounty on KYC that must be completed because many projects need KYC at this time to avoid duplicates. But it looks like your question was not submitted in the ANN thread because you should make it in the BOUNTY thread.
There will be no kyc for bounty participants, also payments gonna be done every 2 weeks, first one will be in the following days, currently I checking week 2 reports, after that team will do first bounty payment.

This seems to be a very clear explanation that there is no KYC to be informed at the end of the bounty. Congratulations on people who don't like KYC shipping to every project they follow.

People must be very fond of bounties like this, because the data is important it is impossible to give it to other people, I am sure this bounty will expand.

Explain plz, what it, means you can't pass (is impossible to give it to other people)?

I mean I like bounties like this and hope that there will be no changes at the end about KYC so our data remains safe in us.
bounty seems to be without using KYC, and that sounds good, especially with the payment of 2 weeks making ISKRA a favorite of current bounty hunters
copper member

We will do everything possible.
We try to perform all possible actions to achieve decentralization.
But also the community should want to be free and responsible for our common future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
I think if the project is good enough and we believe in it that it will not matter if the price goes down in the short term. In the longterm, it will go up and you can make a nice profit. You can also turn the tokens into diamonds later on in December so don't forget to save some for them. I assume it may increase its value but we shall see.
yeah, hopefully this token can provide benefits to the participants and not become a shitcoin in the future. the price of this token is quite good and I want to know where the team plan to register this token on the exchange? of course I will save this token in the long run and continue to monitor the progress of ISKRA every day.
copper member

yes, many participants received their tokens but I was confused about what the participants had done to them.
whether this won't damage the price when ico will start

Such a thing will appear and is very certain if it affects the price of the token later, but maybe they have planned how the coin will have a price that grows back even though there will be a little shock later.

You're right .
Hunters spoiled all bounty programs.
Fake accounts, one goal - to quickly sell and get profit.
The team is ready for the battle of darkness and light.
 Earlier we said and repeat now:
The team will not conduct ICO.
The team will not be limited by standard solutions.
The team has prepared a lot of surprises that will be new in the cryptoworld.
Any interaction with ISKRA - helps children.
 Join to Lucem Project - ISKRA.

Lucem Project Team

Developers:
Israel, Canada, Switzerland.
Code:
Israel, USA, Switzerland, GitHub.
Lawyers:
Malta, Kazakhstan, Israel, Singapore, USA.
Economic Advisors:
Germany, Spain.
Team: full international.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
I think if the project is good enough and we believe in it that it will not matter if the price goes down in the short term. In the longterm, it will go up and you can make a nice profit. You can also turn the tokens into diamonds later on in December so don't forget to save some for them. I assume it may increase its value but we shall see.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

yes, many participants received their tokens but I was confused about what the participants had done to them.

Such a thing will appear and is very certain if it affects the price of the token later, but maybe they have planned how the coin will have a price that grows back even though there will be a little shock later.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 256
Vave.com - Crypto Casino

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: