Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 2. (Read 102427 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
What if Monaco will never endorse blockchain activities as legal or it will take up 2-3 years?
I think it will be better to make a new blockchain and to begin the swap and to wait until a new blockchain will be legal. But how I see it that almost everyone has buried this coin...
I think the new blockchain will not solve anything, the test network has already worked ,we just have to wait and watch Wink
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
What if Monaco will never endorse blockchain activities as legal or it will take up 2-3 years?
I think it will be better to make a new blockchain and to begin the swap and to wait until a new blockchain will be legal. But how I see it that almost everyone has buried this coin...
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Interestingly, the project is still alive , or already dead , the wallet works fine ,there are some minimal trades , although the last announcement from the team was in June, the Explorer works incorrectly

Well if we remove the conspiracy that the team lied and we take on-board the last statement from the team, everything is fine, the rest is just fear and desperation.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
Interestingly, the project is still alive , or already dead , the wallet works fine ,there are some minimal trades , although the last announcement from the team was in June, the Explorer works incorrectly
This project was a SCAM. And now is dead.

Ok, we all know that the project is dead for NOW, but why do you say it's a scam? What proves this to be a scam or it's again one of those conspiracy theory? Grin
If you have some insider info share this here, we want to know, if you say that just because the project died out, well 95% of all the start-up companies also cease activity in the first 2 years of existence. It does not make for them a scam.
For info the team announced that the website and the new coin will be released as soon as Monaco endorses the blockchain activities as legal.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
This project was a SCAM. And now is dead.
https://monaco-international-blockchain.io - MIB#3 ... MAY 7 MONACO
We wait...

I think everything will be good.

I just saw few vidoes of Sebastian chatting behind the bar here and there without any active involvement in that event. No action regarding xmcc on that event. Nothing! Basically with regards of this project we are nowhere.

Website down, no updates from the devs, discrod is phasing out of participants, I am ok to believe that everything will be good but do you have any indication to share here as why??? I really don't get it as what happened with those guys, everything was going well and then ... dump!
Activity: 14

Hello People, let's vote for "Monoeci(XMCC)" in TOP MASTERNODES
Our coin: "№12 Monoeci(XMCC)" https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=1#XMCC
copper member
Activity: 337
Merit: 5
I am creating the master node according to the instructions on the site.
There is something I don't understand. Please tell me.

Ubuntu 18.04.2 server

Masternode installation

6.Server configuration

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y upgrade
  sudo apt-get -y install software-properties-common libzmq3-dev pwgen
  sudo apt-get -y install git libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-chrono-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev
  libboost-all-dev unzip libminiupnpc-dev python-virtualenv
  sudo apt-get -y install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils
  sudo apt-get -y install virtualenv
  sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
  sudo apt-get update
  sudo apt-get -y install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev
  sudo adduser monoeci

sudo adduser monoeci sudo
  su monoeci
  cd
  wget https://github.com/monacocoin-net/monoeci-core/releases/download/v0.12.2.3/monoeciCore-0.12.2.3-linux64.tar.gz
  tar xvzf monoeciCore- 0.12.2.3 -linux 64 .tar.gz
                               ↓
  gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
  tar: Child returned status 1
  tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now

I got a message here. What should I do after this?

Also, if I want to create a master node on my local computer,
Do I have to configure openSSH or FailToBan or Snti RootKit?

Her. there are errors on the site in the master node installation guide, if you want to find the right commands to raise the node you can see them in the telegram group https://t.me/XMCC_RU under Files. Good luck.
Activity: 88
We launched our MnMonitoring platform ..and Monoeci was added to voting , until 9 June we have a contest by voting . First 15 coins will get listed according to vote
After contest ends , registered members can monitor the coins in real time with , Discord ,Email and Mobile alerts
https://masternode-monitor.online/voting
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=online.masternode_monitor.masternodemonitor
Activity: 11
I am creating the master node according to the instructions on the site.
There is something I don't understand. Please tell me.

Ubuntu 18.04.2 server

Masternode installation

6.Server configuration

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y upgrade
  sudo apt-get -y install software-properties-common libzmq3-dev pwgen
  sudo apt-get -y install git libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-chrono-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev
  libboost-all-dev unzip libminiupnpc-dev python-virtualenv
  sudo apt-get -y install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils
  sudo apt-get -y install virtualenv
  sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
  sudo apt-get update
  sudo apt-get -y install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev
  sudo adduser monoeci

sudo adduser monoeci sudo
  su monoeci
  cd
  wget https://github.com/monacocoin-net/monoeci-core/releases/download/v0.12.2.3/monoeciCore-0.12.2.3-linux64.tar.gz
  tar xvzf monoeciCore- 0.12.2.3 -linux 64 .tar.gz
                               ↓
  gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
  tar: Child returned status 1
  tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now

I got a message here. What should I do after this?

Also, if I want to create a master node on my local computer,
Do I have to configure openSSH or FailToBan or Snti RootKit?

Activity: 504
Merit: 109
is the wallet for windows on github still available? 

And you yourself can not see ?
https://github.com/monacocoin-net/monoeci-core/releases

then please correct the link on this page for the windows wallet https://monoeci.io/EN/wallets.html  .  The link to github for the windows wallet on https://monoeci.io/EN/wallets.html  got an error.  thanks
Activity: 223

And you yourself can not see ?
https://github.com/monacocoin-net/monoeci-core/releases
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Message from the team today

@everyone Had an email from Sebastien today, he told me that he has some personal problem these last week and that’s why he has some trouble to communicate.
He told me that he want to continue for sure the project and he will now take the things in hand and accelerate. That’s his words. Even if the communication is not good the team is still here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
https://monaco-international-blockchain.io - MIB#3 ... MAY 7 MONACO
We wait...

I think everything will be good.
What news?
Everything is good with the team?
Silence on the part of the team does not act well on the market and its participants.
The market needs news. We are waiting for further development and swap coins.

The devs are chased on Discord almost everyday and there is someone named Trrrr [project rep.]  there who keeps saying that there is no update, the coin right now is not a priority for Sebastian and co, or they've been unresponsive. At some point in the past Trrr was saying that all goes well with the development and we need just to give them a bit time but now [changes of plan] - Monoeci is said not to be a priority for the team [hardly any left].
Long story short, the way I see it, this team from Monaco was over estimated by many + myself in terms of organisation skills, management and sense of responsibility. Maybe Monaco name played a role Grin.
I believe it's a matter of time before they announce on Discord that the project is dead and close the channel. Now it's just a process of phasing out the number of followers. They are likely working on some other projects or jobs and this one is miles away from the priority list.

I will be super happy if I am wrong  Roll Eyes

So this may be one of the reasons that the volume of negotiations is almost stopped. And from what you said,  can understand that listing in other exchange houses can forget.
yes, this coin technically is dead. If someone decide to sell 2000 coins the market cap will probably drop to 20k we are now at 150k
dead doesn't mean it cannot go back on track. It's very easy to revive a coin like that. We don't talk about reaching the top 100 but going back to the range of 10-20mln$ cap, cos guess what, same applies if someone buy 2000 coins. The price can go upwards very very quickly and you will be seeing 100%/day just because people are buying for 100 or 200 dollars. Grin
you release the new coin, the swap procedure, then you list this on a well known but cheap exchanges like livecoin, couple of updates on tweeter, the website, few adoptions from businesses in Monaco and you are already flying . I would find it very shame if the devs don't get to those minimal levels .
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
What news?
Silence on the part of the team does not act well on the market and its participants.

The devs are chased on Discord almost everyday and there is someone named Trrrr [project rep.]  there who keeps saying that there is no update, the coin right now is not a priority for Sebastian and co, or they've been unresponsive. At some point in the past Trrr was saying that all goes well with the development and we need just to give them a bit time but now [changes of plan] - Monoeci is said not to be a priority for the team [hardly any left].
Long story short, the way I see it, this team from Monaco was over estimated by many + myself in terms of organisation skills, management and sense of responsibility. Maybe Monaco name played a role Grin.
I believe it's a matter of time before they announce on Discord that the project is dead and close the channel. Now it's just a process of phasing out the number of followers. They are likely working on some other projects or jobs and this one is miles away from the priority list.

So this may be one of the reasons that the volume of negotiations is almost stopped. And from what you said,  can understand that listing in other exchange houses can forget.
What news?

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
What news?
Pages:
Jump to: