Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 40. (Read 102456 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Code:
/monoeci/sentinel# ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py
-342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server
Cannot connect to monoecid. Please ensure monoecid is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.

sentinel.conf

Code:
# specify path to monoeci.conf or leave blank                                           
# default is the same as monoeciCore                                                   
monoeci_conf=/root/.monoeciCore/monoeci.conf   

# valid options are mainnet, testnet (default=mainnet)                                 
network=mainnet                                                                         
#network=testnet

# database connection details                                                         
 db_name=database/sentinel.db                                                           
db_driver=sqlite

How to fix?
All renamed, deleted, uploaded a new one.

Same problem here. I don't know how to fix this. Hoping someone else has worked out how.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
Anybody have any luck installing new masternode with monoeci files and not monacocoin? If so, please post steps. Thank you..

Steps on Github : https://github.com/monacocoin-net/monacoCoin-Core

I am getting error :  error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

There was a fix for it somewhere, had it when I installed xmcc masternode first time but took me a day. Keep running old MN till I have time to fix. Would be nice if there was Discord help channel.

I ended up just using Windows. Too many errors with uBuntu 16.

Nogo, another user posted same problem on Slack. Its just bad coding that refer to outdated libraries.

this is related to ubuntu version. you will probably need a ubuntu 16 versio binary as i suspect you are using ubutu 16.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello community !

Our team wants to set up a MN. We saw issues with the last wallet, is it fixed?

Additionnaly, I read something about 1000 MN and 60 left, what is it please? (saw it on slack)

Thank you  !
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Code:
/monoeci/sentinel# ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py
-342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server
Cannot connect to monoecid. Please ensure monoecid is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.

sentinel.conf

Code:
# specify path to monoeci.conf or leave blank                                           
# default is the same as monoeciCore                                                   
monoeci_conf=/root/.monoeciCore/monoeci.conf   

# valid options are mainnet, testnet (default=mainnet)                                 
network=mainnet                                                                         
#network=testnet

# database connection details                                                         
 db_name=database/sentinel.db                                                           
db_driver=sqlite

How to fix?
All renamed, deleted, uploaded a new one.
Activity: 29
Anybody have any luck installing new masternode with monoeci files and not monacocoin? If so, please post steps. Thank you..

I am getting error :  error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

There was a fix for it somewhere, had it when I installed xmcc masternode first time but took me a day. Keep running old MN till I have time to fix. Would be nice if there was Discord help channel.

Nogo, another user posted same problem on Slack. Its just bad coding that refer to outdated libraries.

Yeah sorry. Having problems with Sentinel now.

The initial steps are well documented, but unfortunately incomplete.

The Linux tutorial was really made for version 14 of uBuntu and doesn't work well with uBuntu 16 without jumping through many hoops.

The Windows is even worse.

What we need is somebody who can code and put a prepackaged working configuration in a virtual machine for both Linux and Windows. Then just generate a new key to enable the node. Monoeci will have way more masternodes if the technical hurdles are reduced.

I'm willing to pay 100 XMCC for this. Not everybody who has the resources to run a Masternode have the technical-know-how as desper or developers for that matter.

I tried the Windows tutorial. If anyone here has gotten it to work, especially installing the sentinel dependencies, please share.

Thanks!

I am putting this project aside for now, as I simply do not have the coding skills to make either Linux or Windows work with the available tutorial.
Activity: 3

I am getting error :  error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Hi to everyone,

i've just followed the tutorial to set up a masternode (already with the monoeci wallet) on Ubuntu, but when i try to get the command "masternode outputs" it show me nothing.
I've already send the money to the address given with the command "getnewaddress 0", the transactions are confirmed (over 200).
I've tryed also to put manually the transaction ID on the masternode.conf on my wallet to go forward, but when i try the command "masternode start-alias mn1" it show me this error

{
  "alias": "mn1",
  "result": "failed",
  "errorMessage": "Could not allocate txin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:0 for masternode PUBLIC_IP:24157"
}

What can i do? Undecided

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

I had this problem before, i think it's a bad symbolic link try this
apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libboost1.54-all-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb-dev libdb++-dev
sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev
It works for me
There's help channel at the slack, you can ask there if you have some problem and someone will help you.

Does anyone know if Amazon lightsail is sufficient for a masternode? Thanks!

I'm thinking the bare minimum w/ linux:
*512 MB Memory
*1 Core Processor
*20 GB SSD Disk
*1 TB Transfer*

https://amazonlightsail.com/pricing/
Activity: 9
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
I see there was published new wallet, when is expected hardfork, which date or block number ?
Activity: 224
MonacoCoin Team Member
Can’t get a masternode working in Windows. Do I have to buy 1000 XMCC to get it going? It keeps saying I don’t have enough (I haven’t received my mined coins yet, unfortunately).

Also, I’ve mined XMCC for few days and still nothing. I’ve used lpool and now ezpool. I’ve also used last monaco core and now the rebranded monoeci core. Is this coin still alive?

(Monoeci is a bear to remember- why not just Monaco X or xmonaco or grand monaco or something else Monaco is well known for?)

Thanks!

Hello,

You need 1000XMCC to run a masternode.

We did not make any tutorial for windows at the moment.

Monaco is a protected brand, projects like Monaco Card are totally illegal and sued by the Principality.

We are authorized to operate in Monaco at the condition that we change our name, that's why MonacoCoin will become Monoeci.
Can’t get a masternode working in Windows. Do I have to buy 1000 XMCC to get it going? It keeps saying I don’t have enough (I haven’t received my mined coins yet, unfortunately).

Also, I’ve mined XMCC for few days and still nothing. I’ve used lpool and now ezpool. I’ve also used last monaco core and now the rebranded monoeci core. Is this coin still alive?

(Monoeci is a bear to remember- why not just Monaco X or xmonaco or grand monaco or something else Monaco is well known for?)

Thanks!
MonacoCoin Team Member
What are the expected masternode rewards? I am currently only receiving about 2 xmcc / day, which seems a little low.

Hello, it's normal.

You can check masternode stats here : https://masternodes.pro/stats/xmcc

Don't forget that the rewards will be multiplied by 2.5 in january.

I think I read somewhere that masternode rewards should increase slowly over a 9 month period or something like that?
So the rewards is increasing instantly from 2 to 5 in January?

Maybe I should try buying my second masternode before price goes up...

Hello, it has been modified, it will be instantly in January.
Activity: 126
Why do you need to update the wallet?

Im trying to set up the masternode on vps - using the instructions below
https://monacocoin.net/en/tutoriel-how-to-create-a-masternode/

is there another way?

Monaco's masternode guide is the best you will find. You just have to change only a couple of things during the course of this guide.
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
What are the expected masternode rewards? I am currently only receiving about 2 xmcc / day, which seems a little low.

Hello, it's normal.

I think I read somewhere that masternode rewards should increase slowly over a 9 month period or something like that?
So the rewards is increasing instantly from 2 to 5 in January?

Maybe I should try buying my second masternode before price goes up...
MonacoCoin Team Member

Hello, it's normal.

Activity: 23
Pages:
Jump to: