Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 44. (Read 102456 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MonacoCoin Team Member
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello,

Please provide a slack link as the one in the website is not working
MonacoCoin Team Member
I have purchased Antminer D3s. And I want to mine XMCC in order to collect coins for a masternode. Would you recommend a decent pool for mining Monacocoin(XMCC)

Hello, you can try Mining Dutch.
Activity: 20
I have purchased Antminer D3s. And I want to mine XMCC in order to collect coins for a masternode. Would you recommend a decent pool for mining Monacocoin(XMCC)

try Mining Dutch.
also of all the pools dont try lpool.  i have had them report a lot less hash rate.. around 20% of my hashrate..
LOLx ddude we meet again. u mining this? should i join u?
Activity: 253
Merit: 101

try Mining Dutch.
also of all the pools dont try lpool.  i have had them report a lot less hash rate.. around 20% of my hashrate..
Activity: 5
MonacoCoin Team Member
hi i am getting " Error: Unable to start HTTP server. See debug log for details " after

chmod +x monacoCoind monacoCoin-tx monacoCoin-cli
./monacoCoind

please help me, what is the reason for this error? im following steps in https://cryptomat.com/setup-monaco-masternode-xmcc/

Hello,

Which vps provider are you using ? Maybe the port could be blocked.
MonacoCoin Team Member
MonacoCoin is added to CryptoHub pool/market as winner of voting

Thanks for the information  Smiley
MonacoCoin Team Member
Monaco is a city to die for. Is the team from there?

Hello, we have two members who live in Monaco and other live in cities close to it like Menton.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
MonacoCoin is added to CryptoHub pool/market as winner of voting

Activity: 487
Merit: 266
Finally, my mn stay in status "enabled", active more than 15 hours, no rewards,
how long will it take to get first rewards?

You should get a reward in the first 24h.

Hello,

My MN has been active since friday evening. Everything looks ok, yet it's been 48h and no payments so far...the wallet is not running all the time, which I believe doesn't matter anyway. I know that it's random, but how would you check everything is fine other than doing a monacocoind-cli masternode status?

Nevermind, just got my 1st 2 XMCCs
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Monaco is a city to die for. Is the team from there?
Activity: 487
Merit: 266

Hello,

My MN has been active since friday evening. Everything looks ok, yet it's been 48h and no payments so far...the wallet is not running all the time, which I believe doesn't matter anyway. I know that it's random, but how would you check everything is fine other than doing a monacocoind-cli masternode status?
Activity: 1
hi i am getting " Error: Unable to start HTTP server. See debug log for details " after

chmod +x monacoCoind monacoCoin-tx monacoCoin-cli
./monacoCoind

please help me, what is the reason for this error? im following steps in https://cryptomat.com/setup-monaco-masternode-xmcc/
MonacoCoin Team Member

Activity: 8
MonacoCoin Team Member
How's this coming along? I'm using the same instructions but can't seem to get past the sentinel stage. When I do ./venv/bin/py.test ./test, I get an error saying -  No such file or directory: '/root/.monacoCoinCore/monacoCoin.conf' monacoCoinCore must be installed and configured, including JSONRPC access in monacoCoin.conf

*Noob alert*

I'm about to set up my first masternode and have a quick question before I start.

I'm following this guide:
https://cryptomat.com/setup-monaco-masternode-xmcc/

Is there any reason why I shouldn't follow this guide?

Also, just want to confirm that can I close my wallet on my laptop after activating masternode and unlocking my wallet?

Thanks!

Hello,

You can use our tutorial on : https://monacocoin.net/en/tutoriel-how-to-create-a-masternode/

Try doing the sentinel part again and don't forget to move in the sentinel directiry hen needed : cd sentinel
MonacoCoin Team Member
I am interesting in MonacoCoin for more future masternode rewards and burning coins, but
it is very frustrate to setup Masternode, first I install masternode like other clone Dash MN,
without sentinel ( I think it is optional), and I guess I installed correctly because I check
getinfo and masternode status (which I usually used for finding if MN is fine) is ok,
but I was staying "NEW-START_RETUIRED" 4 days, so I post my problem to here, after 2 days,
I was told to install sentinel, then I did it according to tutorial, no way to check installation is
correct or check MN is running properly,mn is "NEW-START_RETUIRED" two days more ,
 I also worry there is some confused in tutorial, I post those I confused to here, I am still waiting
for someone help. It is one of most difficult masternode setup, I have few different masternode setup.
main result is that can't find help immediately. I don't understand why MonacoCoin even have no
slack or telegram or discord, those tools unit investors and grow community.

The thing is we're not just one dash clone.

Every dash clone just take an ancient version, we run the latest version which integrate Governance project, a function giving a real and democratic use to masternodes.
MonacoCoin Team Member
HOW COME THE COINE PRICE IS FALLING ?

currently you can buy this coin for initial price. What is going on someone is eating ou the coin and causing the fall ?

Can anyone give a good explanation.

/Securekid

Some guys seems to be playing with price and to make huge bag by buying and selling 20% higher.

Moreover, bitcoin price raised a lot, in fiat the price is still higher than the beginning.
Activity: 8
I am interesting in MonacoCoin for more future masternode rewards and burning coins, but
it is very frustrate to setup Masternode, first I install masternode like other clone Dash MN,
without sentinel ( I think it is optional), and I guess I installed correctly because I check
getinfo and masternode status (which I usually used for finding if MN is fine) is ok,
but I was staying "NEW-START_RETUIRED" 4 days, so I post my problem to here, after 2 days,
I was told to install sentinel, then I did it according to tutorial, no way to check installation is
correct or check MN is running properly,mn is "NEW-START_RETUIRED" two days more ,
 I also worry there is some confused in tutorial, I post those I confused to here, I am still waiting
for someone help. It is one of most difficult masternode setup, I have few different masternode setup.
main result is that can't find help immediately. I don't understand why MonacoCoin even have no
slack or telegram or discord, those tools unit investors and grow community.
Pages:
Jump to: