Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 43. (Read 102456 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What happened here! It's started reindexing blocks on disk from past 16 weeks. Anyone observing the same? ALso, its damm slow in indexing.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
While most of the alt coins have gained in the last 24 hours, monacocoin is further dipping. Any clues of why is this happening? Any dumps in the exchanges? I see the monacocoin developers are one of the most active members of all masternodes, but this could be disheartening to see the coin dipping its value.

Miners receiving 80% of the block rewards and dumping instantly since this coin is very profitable to mine (or rather - was). It has probably dumped enough in value recently the only people mining the coin now are those who will hold the coin and believe more in the project itself. Also, the rewards will be 50:50 miner/MN split in January. All these factors together indicate we are forming a bottom now or already made it. Buy...
Activity: 126
While most of the alt coins have gained in the last 24 hours, monacocoin is further dipping. Any clues of why is this happening? Any dumps in the exchanges? I see the monacocoin developers are one of the most active members of all masternodes, but this could be disheartening to see the coin dipping its value.
Activity: 244
great project  Smiley tomorrow another 5 masternodes running Grin

masternode s online
Activity: 244
great project  Smiley tomorrow another 5 masternodes running Grin
Activity: 406
Do you have a special picture of the coins designed for Monaco? The team, on the one hand, closely talks with the government, on the one hand with Bittrex, HitBtc, Binance contact, this is really wonderful. Wink
Activity: 29
Sorry if this has been asked a million times- what are the minimum hardware requirements for the master node?

If you have a computer within the last 7 years then it can run a MN

Thanks- can it run on VM like antsle? I’m just wondering why or how many masternodes really does a cryptocurrency need

https://antsle.com/product/

Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Sorry if this has been asked a million times- what are the minimum hardware requirements for the master node?

If you have a computer within the last 7 years then it can run a MN
Activity: 29
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
Hi,

I have a problem with the command ´masternode outputs´, I cant get any results.

18:37:26

masternode outputs

18:37:26

{
}

Server looks fine, 1k+ Coins are in my wallet.
Any idea I can fix it, plz

Fixed it, you have to transfer exact 1000 Coins to your wallet to get ´masternode outputs´to work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Hello everyone,

We had a meeting Friday with Monaco government. We talked about our name, and we agreed on different propositions. The name we will take is Monoeci. So from now on, the government authorizes our project and our initiative, but Monoeci is not linked to them in any way.

We planned to conduct one meeting per month with the government to discuss Monoeci and other projects related to the blockchain in Monaco.

A lot of changes are coming. Everything will take place at the beginning of January. We will operate a total rebranding :

-   New website
-   New name
-   New logo

We will finally release the new whitepaper at the same time, the meeting with the government gave us the inspiration to take the project to an higher level. We will make the most of the traction generated by those events to get new exchanges like Bittrex, HitBtc, Binance, Chinese and Korean exchanges.

The reward increase from 2 to 5XMCC for the masternodes, and the first burn of 20% will take place at the same time.

We will begin to make small-scale tests of Monoeci in the Principality of Monaco after the rebrand.

We are recruiting news members in our team, devs and marketers to help us achieve our projects.

We are creating a Monégasque Association to teach people about blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies. We feel that is what is needed to attract a lot of investors and users in our project.

Our visibility is increasing day after day in the Principality, with this rebrand, we will reach new heights.

We are available on Slack, Btctalk and Twitter to answer all your questions.

Thanks for your support,
MonacoCoin Team

This is an excellent news.  I love Monaco coin because the use of sentinel.  This is the only masternode that will keep running to the moon.
Activity: 206
www.monoeci.io
Hi,

Last news of networks :

Last week more 700 masternodes on networks !

Many thank's for your support
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I have build my first xmcc masternode, everything works well.
thank dev, good job!
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
what stabile and worck pool for d3 ?

Hello,

did you try dutch miner  ?

this is multi pool... not good this pool not pay monaco (btc only pay)
Activity: 224
MonacoCoin Team Member
MonacoCoin Team Member
Hello everyone,

We had a meeting Friday with Monaco government. We talked about our name, and we agreed on different propositions. The name we will take is Monoeci. So from now on, the government authorizes our project and our initiative, but Monoeci is not linked to them in any way.

We planned to conduct one meeting per month with the government to discuss Monoeci and other projects related to the blockchain in Monaco.

A lot of changes are coming. Everything will take place at the beginning of January. We will operate a total rebranding :

-   New website
-   New name
-   New logo

We will finally release the new whitepaper at the same time, the meeting with the government gave us the inspiration to take the project to an higher level. We will make the most of the traction generated by those events to get new exchanges like Bittrex, HitBtc, Binance, Chinese and Korean exchanges.

The reward increase from 2 to 5XMCC for the masternodes, and the first burn of 20% will take place at the same time.

We will begin to make small-scale tests of Monoeci in the Principality of Monaco after the rebrand.

We are recruiting news members in our team, devs and marketers to help us achieve our projects.

We are creating a Monégasque Association to teach people about blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies. We feel that is what is needed to attract a lot of investors and users in our project.

Our visibility is increasing day after day in the Principality, with this rebrand, we will reach new heights.

We are available on Slack, Btctalk and Twitter to answer all your questions.

Thanks for your support,
MonacoCoin Team
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Mineblocks low fees fast payments 

New Pool MonacoCoin 0.5% Fees 

http://mineblocks.co.uk/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3042 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports ( 3042 )  ( 3043 Nicehash )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Happy Mining
Activity: 6
Monitoring Masternodes

Found a great place to monitor your masternode: https://masternodes.online/monitoring/login/

Don't keep opening your wallets to check payments, use blockchain explorer instead: http://block.monacocoin.net:8080/

MonacoCoin Team Member

Hello,

did you try dutch miner  ?
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
Pages:
Jump to: