Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 11. (Read 865061 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk Username: hunter50
Twitter Username: koliislam57
Spreadsheet Row: 313
Birake Wallet Address: K8D8wnZFDq93sPtWUWP3gzP4PbiTAFgBMY

Tweet. https://twitter.com/koliislam57/status/1041196641187840000?s=19

Discord user name: baijit20
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
i supported birake and glad to be a part of this growing community.
best regards
The mission is constantly attracting developing interest as a international target market and buyers! The task has very bold plans to triumph over the market! I advise absolutely everyone to participate in. I'm hoping that the expert approach of the team to the fulfillment of the assure in the destiny. I positive will take part your undertaking.

How do you pronounce "Birake" ... is it "buy rake"?
As your own wish that how to pronounce this word you want you can it. it would be as your local vocalist way "Buy rake" or "Be rake"  or Birake. Something like that but your question is not proper about this project.
copper member
i supported birake and glad to be a part of this growing community.
best regards
The mission is constantly attracting developing interest as a international target market and buyers! The task has very bold plans to triumph over the market! I advise absolutely everyone to participate in. I'm hoping that the expert approach of the team to the fulfillment of the assure in the destiny. I positive will take part your undertaking.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
From whitepaper project's seems excellent and worthy to invest.Team is also experienced from record but don't know why this project is not successful in crowd funding.Still team launching and working hard for it's success.Excellent!!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk Username: Gulsher420
Twitter Username: @gulsherahmed770
Spreadsheet Row:
Phase 1 -  436
Phase 2 -  313
Birake Wallet Address: KCmBQyXKx7G2QakweeMRtCSvV7wuA1ACNs

Activity: 489
Merit: 12
How do you pronounce the name of the coin "Birake" ... is it "buy rake"?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
i've noticed massive enhancements to this venture like early list is coinexchange and cryptobridge, i have a robust feeling that this task birake will discover its way to success in the coming months.
each creature here will rattle and scream out from pain whilst a grenade is thrown in the nest of snakes being this thread. I just like the cleanness of the code i certainly wrote however this isn't something in evaluation to the amount of delight i am getting through swimming inside the waters of the crypto river. Im doing my notable to get topics finished and ensure they'll be delivered in advance than due date.
i discovered powerful and very excessive desires of this venture, the group already indexed birake in 2 exchanges and that is truely actual start up. I may be watching for extra suitable information to go back and definitely have a notable feeling that birake may be a success.
copper member
What is the purpose of this BIRAKE project?
Firstly, List on masternodes.pro and masternodes.online, List on crypto-bridge.org, Bounty Distribution, Whitepaper v2 for Birake Coin.
Secondly, Birake Exchange new features: Simulate trading, Matching orders, Multiple pairs for trading, Others features. And
Thirdly,  Birake Exchange Alpha version,Wallet configuration for btc based coins, Wallet configuration for ERC20 tokens, BIR coin used as main payment for fees.

Hopefully you will be cleared about Birake purpose or future attempt.

copper member
Just now i have seen Birake coin have been listed on coinmarketcap. this is the big deal & to be dream to listed coinmarketcap for all the cryptocurrency platform. Obviously Birake has a great roadmap to showcase its potential in next generation crypto lover. i am just follower of Birake.
Activity: 84
Very good concept. Best regards team and will to the moon
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
This is a very good project. with the concept that is owned and supported by a great team, this project has a very big potential and promising in the future so invest now
Activity: 840
Good evening. An interesting idea for this coin. Coinmarketcap shows not truthful information about the coin, I hope that this mistake will be corrected. I wish everyone success.

Great project, I hope there is still room for growth. I've been making big bets since the first days. The masternode implementation is a great feature in this project. Keep the good work up guys.
copper member
Activity: 448
wow!
its a succesful project
Activity: 280
Good concept and I think the project is quite promising! Look forward to selling many things on the market!
Activity: 238
Birake coin is looking good. A promising idea of the project is always one of the main indicators of successful startups.The project is interesting from the point of view of innovation i wish the project the rapid growth. It will be better, it is worth everyone's expectations and efforts. Best of luck BIRAKE coin Team.
Activity: 210
Birake is very promising given the need for solid exchanges in this market. I also like the the team flexibility and their understanding of the market needs. The masternode implementation is a great feature in this project. Keep the good work up guys.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
Very good project in terms of investment for the future for an intelligent investor. The stock exchange at first glance looks like it's not even bad, it resembles large exchanges and it's very promising. And in general tokens and coins of exchanges give very not a bad profit to those who believe in it. Support for the project on the discord responds quickly and in a timely manner to any questions that arise that are very convenient.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The commercial enterprise is exciting and that i think this is a superb commercial enterprise for the traders. however many plans are similar within the market. i am hoping with the innovation and method of the crew might be powerful in getting buyers to guide this enterprise.
Pages:
Jump to: