Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 14. (Read 865085 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Who will independently control and oversee your plan’s accounting and operations?
Activity: 154
A good strategist is always worth its weight in gold, but it seems that this trait is distinctive in BIRAKE before other projects.
Who knows what it will be for the exchanger and what will it be possible to buy on it. I mean which of the Crypto currency will be traded here
Hey, all. The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It isjust that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.
Well, I think that already many are just tired of a lot of cryptocurrency for which there is no use.
Activity: 168
Do not know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It's a good idea to design an exchanger for your own token, but why? I don't quite understand!
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
A great new platform that promises stability and a somewhat innovative approach. I'm gonna ask you this – what's not to like about a project such as this?
BIRAKE guys have a very interesting algorithm for mining. I believe that this is the future. Because this will allow both the miners and the holders to profit!
Will be some bounty program? I would have participated, just in the facebook and reddithave accounts)) When you will run  bounty
thanks to such distributions -BIRAKE token become more and more popular. It makes me  happy. I will be happy to participate!
Activity: 112
Interesting project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry. I  with pleasure will look at their further development
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Few years before - ICO projects did not especially think about visual design.  The design parameters entered in the selection parameters and final decision - invest or not..
All that is enough is to be in love with your work, and the work will go good. We need to love the cryptocurrency, blockchain and then the developing will go faster. But are there many professionals who are crazy about technology and want to develop it?
Come up with an interesting and necessary idea, collect a team of ideological guys and go ahead)) You will be able to get success as good
An interesting project, I wish the guys good luck, because you have not bad idea and the strategy.
This project just have to become successful. The next 10 years will be with huge speculation in the cryptocurrency market, this will assist to project.
The right service. Because it will allow using the crypto currency in everyday life and this will lead humanity to new achievements)
Activity: 14
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
I hope guys will gain success! People need such projects, they want to use crypto)
Pages:
Jump to: