Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 15. (Read 865061 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
There should be a very well thought-out marketing strategy to attract users - performers and customers. Well, I think they will not disclose plans)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It's good that confident projects with a confident team are more likely to succeed than those that work only for profit.
Activity: 154
BIRAKE of course very quickly breaks into crypto industry. But also I have some question - where will be applied BIRAKE cryptocurrency?
I would not venture to give up the main job and live only at the money from bounty, this is a risky for me. Well, people get it, they are good fellows, keep it up)
Of course, best of all is to have a job and earn stable fiat money, and consider investitions in cryptocurrency as possible of additional earnings.
Activity: 168
Now it is difficult for every cryptocurrency to survive in such a strong drawdown. Hopes remain only on the fact that sometime in the future there will be growth
I like when projects give out tokens, especially under such simple conditions. It can be quite simple to create a portfolio of coins and wait for one of them to show growth
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It seems to me this it a idea with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid ideas. just my opinion...
I agree with you, this is really a very solid and promising project.
Of course, the chances are not great. If  simply  do nothing, then nothing will happen, and they will not get anything right! But I think that the developers are specifically focused on the result!
Activity: 14
This idea can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Activity: 5
emmmm ... I think this coin is enough to provide a very extraordinary opportunity ... and this coin has a pretty good coin ... especially having a big project in the future ...
If you organize events too often, they will distribute all the tokens))) You need to be prepared for the fact that you must be the tokens holder of one or another exchanger)
the masternodes has always attracted me, though I did not always understand how to use them, that's why I have not yet established it)
What is the best way for me? I somehow can not understand what options will be better, because there is not much experience in the mining
Cool idea for the guys, but what about the company's bounty, I did not find information about Twitter, rarity. Will you add?
Activity: 112
Mining with the help of masternode, was always considered one of the most profitable ways to extract crypto currency. It is visible and will be always.
I think that projects that confirm transactions and support the network with the help of proof of stake  will have a great future
A lot of people are crying now that the cost of crypto currency is falling more and more. I'm also a little confused, because the project has an interesting future, and the cost of its tokens can fall ... Is it worth buying now?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Of course,  I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out token.
crypto industry requires quality solutions. The project should provide a quality solution for a wide society.
Pages:
Jump to: