Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 22. (Read 865061 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think that the team has a good marketing plan, which they thought out in advance for the overall development of the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I wonder how the project itself will lead in the technical direction, and of course I like the idea.
Activity: 126
When can I check the test version of the project and look at the implementation of the planned actions of the team?
Activity: 154
Judging by the team's confidence, perhaps in this project there are many partners who have already invested in it.
Activity: 14
The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising business good luck and success!!
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality, so I hope that many are interested in your project. I will follow the news)
The team has a good road map, I learned very useful details, and I think that the project is worth investing.
The interest of users to the project should be at the highest level, this will bring great investment to the team
Correctly, the market of crypto currency is rapidly developing. The project is relevant for today
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Your project is awesome. I saw this investment model for the first time!
I wonder how much the team itself is ready to go forward to achieve success in the future?
any one know if this have a future?
Hi, devs! Have a question to you. What are you working for now? Is the project going smooth?
came across this project.. very undervalued right now.. not many project have android wallet and web wallet.. definitely going to be huge once the team starts marketing..
I hope to see bounty program soon. And I think you should have telegram group to discuss
Activity: 112
Is this coin any good? lately there has been many coins with privacy as main feature.
Is there any instruction on how to set up a wallet?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The direction Crypto is heading lately with all of the Masternode coin scams, devs disappearing from projects and people being ripped off, it's a pleasant surprise when you come across a project like BIRAKE.
The project has a very interesting concept.
Very interesting project, I think that soon we will see the results.
Pages:
Jump to: