Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 26. (Read 865061 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi, do you have any competitors?
People have high hopes regarding your promising business. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
I also really look forward to some news from this project.
Activity: 168
is there a video on how to set up masternode??
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi I have some coin in the exchange if I install the wallet I can mining the coin? The  wallet must be open all the time? Thanks
Activity: 112
Wow a detailed road map. Will follow every move of the team and project.
Terrific idea. How are they going to do it? Is there a whitepaper or something that outlines how this is going to work from a technical standpoint?
Activity: 28
Hey  Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the plan? Send me the link pleeeease
For me as I observed the accomplishments of this project, I can say that the team did a good job listing this project earlier because many investors can easily buy coins and make good investments, at the same time it can help the project too.
Here is really a great team that does a lot for the project.
I observed positive and very serious goals of this project, the team already listed birake in 2 exchanges and this is really good start up. I will be expecting more good news to come and really have a good feeling that birake will succeed.
In this project there are really very serious goals and I think in a short time we will see the result.
Activity: 126
I have noticed big improvements to this project like early listing is coinexchange and cryptobridge, I have a strong feeling that this project birake will find its way to success in the coming months.
I fully agree with you, since this project has begun to develop with even greater force.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Hi. I see this title and i want to know more. How much coins are needed for a masternode and ROI in a year is 2000%? And how much is total supply?
I just try to find out a bit about the project. Does it make sense to spend some time and/or money on it?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
For me as I observed the accomplishments of this project, I can say that the team did a good job listing this project earlier because many investors can easily buy coins and make good investments, at the same time it can help the project too.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I observed positive and very serious goals of this project, the team already listed birake in 2 exchanges and this is really good start up. I will be expecting more good news to come and really have a good feeling that birake will succeed.
Activity: 107
I have noticed big improvements to this project like early listing is coinexchange and cryptobridge, I have a strong feeling that this project birake will find its way to success in the coming months.
copper member
Activity: 243
I tried to find any technical information on how BIRAKE archives what it promises, but I did not find anything.

You can find all technical information on our website: http://birake.com
I tried to find any technical information on how BIRAKE archives what it promises, but I did not find anything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
what is the base price? and also congrats to this project.
Activity: 126
Hi  Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
Hi, I'm also interested in this question. Prompt who that.
Let's see, not from a investing point of view, how it developes, but looks interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: