Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 24. (Read 865061 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I believe that this project is quite a profitable investment at the moment! Good luck!
Activity: 14
Hi
Good to see plan like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
A rather interesting idea, extraordinary idea.  Good luck all.
Explain me, than your coin better other MN coins? Because I fear a fall of price.
Activity: 126
Has BIRAKE project had its signature campaign in the forum, dev?
After researching the project, it's clear to me that BIRAKE will be around for a very long time.
Activity: 112
The project is interesting enough to follow, they have a great concept to be developed, with the hard work of the team for the development of projects also support from the community, this project will succeed.
I agree with you, there will be many investors in this project
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Definitely a good business with a good team, it is solving an issue that is very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good project.
I also think that this project has a great future, since it has an excellent road map.
Activity: 221
The project is interesting enough to follow, they have a great concept to be developed, with the hard work of the team for the development of projects also support from the community, this project will succeed.
Well done and thank you for all your hard work to everyone involved in making this a reality.
The project worthy of attention, it is worth taking part in it, I do it myself
Activity: 14
Definitely a good business with a good team, it is solving an issue that is very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good project.
BIRAKE looks like an attractive coin! I am sure that the price of BIRAKE will increase significantly, as the demand will be very high
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
Activity: 154
what will be the benefits from using your wallet comparing to other options?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
For now it's a really profitable coin for mining, also, the masternode rewards is awesome, I think will fall a litle, but the rewards will continue to be great.
What is the difficulty right now?
This masternode coin looks attractive and offers something new to the crypto community, I will have a closer look later, as for now I do like it. Good luck to the devs
No block source available?
Pages:
Jump to: